TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 3-2

Episode 2

*as they speak, Miracle sat in the van opposite Alexis, who was bound in chains, holding Hippolyta close, accompanying him all the way to lockdwn*

Alexis; 8twitched violently8

Miracle: *hushed the whimpering Hippolyta* Its OK, baby. Its OK. Papa's just going thru a rough time

Alexis; 8gripped his fists8

Eduardo: *tazed him just a little to subdue him* Sorry, bt I hv to do it

Miracle: *winced at the sight, calming dwn Hippolyta who is crying right now*

Alexis; 8went limp8

*they soon reached the lockdwn area, where all the other Rabies who were beginning to get in heat were kept*

Eduardo: Keep ur distance now, sir. This is a dangerous line ur walking

Miracle: *nodded as he followed behind Eduardo who was supporting Alexis to the lockdwn chambers*

Alexis; 8dragged his feet8

*they soon entered lockdwn area, n there were growls n hisses of other Rabies virus*

Miracle: *hugged Hippolyta close*

Alexis; 8snarled8

*one tried to reach out to grab Miracle*

Alexis; 8bit the virus's hand8

Eduardo: Pipe dwn, Sanders! *tazed the one tht tried to grab Miracle* He's not ur mate! Sorry abt tht

Miracle: I...Its OK. I had my share of being grabbed bk in my old city

Eduardo: *led Alexis to his own chamber n set him in his chains*

Alexis; 8didn't put up a fight8

Miracle: C...Can I be alone with him for a moment?

Eduardo: Sir, I wouldnt advise u to...

Miracle: Pls?

Eduardo: OK, bt not too long *takes Hippolyta frm him*

Alexis; 8looked at his mate8

Miracle: *waited until evryone left before he shut the door n took off his clothes* Since we're gonna be separated for a while, I might as well give u something for u worth remembering *came close to him in all his nudity* Be gentle with me...?

Alexis; 8bit his lip8

Miracle: Its OK, baby *kissed him as he lowered himself onto Alexis' dick*

Alexis; 8groaned8

Miracle: Aah...Aah...Mmm...S-So good...I love u...I love u so much, Alex... *kissed him deeply*

Alexis; 8kissed him back, flicking his tongue into his mate's mouth8

Miracle: *flicked bk, doing french like it was nobody's business as he continued to bob up n dwn his dick*

Alexis; 8moaned8

Miracle: Pls...Alex...Fuck me...Make me still feel u inside me evn tho we'll be apart...Pls... *lay on the cold floor n spread his legs*

Alexis; 8walked over to him but was stopped by the chains8

Miracle: *manuevered so tht he was closer to him*

Alexis; 8slid inside him8

Miracle: Mmh...Oh Hector, yes...!!

Alexis; 8thrusted deep8

Miracle: *pants, gripping him hard*

Alexis; 8moaned8

Miracle: Mmmhh...Yes, yes...yes...I'm gonna come...I'm gonna come...Come with me...!!

Alexis; 8snarled in pleasure8

Miracle: Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck!! *came all ovr themselves*

Alexis; 8roared as he realised then quickly pulled away8

Miracle: *blinked as he got up* A...Alex...?

Alexis; Go. . .hurry 8snarled8

Miracle: I love u. I love u, Alex *quickly gets dressed n left the chamber before he got caught*

Eduardo: *quickly slam n locked the door*

Alexis; 8roared and clawed at the door8

Miracle: *took Hippolyta n hugged her close, hushing her frm crying evn tho he himself was crying buckets

Eduardo: Shall I take u home?

Miracle: *shook his head* Its fine. I'll walk. I need to clear my head *left the lockdwn n went dwn the streets*

8the street weren't very crowded8

Miracle: *sighed in relief, meaning he would not be mobbed by fans as he made his way to a nearby park*

Hippolyta; 8looked at her mother8

Miracle: Papa's gonna be OK. He's going to be gone for a while. Bt at least I gave him something to remember by *wiped his tears*

Hippolyta; 8hugged him as best she could8

Miracle: Did u knw u were conceived thru Papa wen he was hving tht episode? It was...violent, bt at least something good came out of it: you *stroke her hair*

Hippolyta; 8cooed8

Miracle: *smiled n kissed her forehead* So now its just u n me for a while, until Papa comes home. OK?

Hippolyta; 8nods a bit8

Miracle: Dammit, maybe I shouldnt hv done tht just now. Ur Papa is vry potent wen he's in heat. I dont want to create another child thru violence

Hippolyta; 8frowned8

Miracle: *chuckled a bit* We'll get thru tht hurdle wen it comes. Dont worry. C'mon, let's go home

Hippolyta: 8held on8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews