TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 2-7

Episode 7

Ozzie: *was on the phone with Eduardo as he bathed Jared*

Jred; 8splashed in the water8

Ozzie: Mmhmm...OK, yeah...Sure, sure, thanks...Yeah... *shampooed Jared's hair*

Jared; 8fussed8

Ozzie: Alright, alright, k, thanks, bye... *hangs up* Ah, ah, ah, stay still, Jared. Mama's almost done *shampooed it some more before rinsing it off*

Jared; 8shook his hair loose8

Ozzie: *chuckles* U little minx, ur just as cheeky as I was *soaped up the rest of Jared's body*

Jared; 8giggled8

Ozzie: *chuckles as he gently washed the wings as well*

8they twitched slightly8

Ozzie: Shh, its OK. I'm almost done there *finished soaping n took the showerhead to rinse the water off, humming a tune to Jared*

Jared; 8lay against him8

Ozzie: *finished washing him n wrapped him up in a clean warm towel* Hmm~! Who's a squeaky clean lil baby~? Yes, u r~! *kissed Jared*

Jared; 8giggled8

Ozzie: *nuzzled him n dried him up before taking him to the nursery to be changed*

Thrax; 8came up, carrying the landuary8

Ozzie: *sees Thrax* Hey, love *leans up to kiss him*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

Ozzie: Just got the laundry?

Thrax; All finished8

Ozzie: Well, someone's all dressed now *finished changing n dressing up Jared*

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Ozzie: How's Paul?

Thrax; Getting better

Ozzie: Tht's good. I got a call frm Eduardo to chk if we were OK

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: I also asked him if it were possible to start up a PI business at home. He said he'll get the means for a license for it

Thrax; Will it work?

Ozzie I hope so. Keeping my fingers crossed

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I promise, this will be my final decision. I can do my profession n at the same time be at home with the kids

Thrax; Just don't change ya mind again

Ozzie: *pouts* I wont

Thrax; 8chckles, setting the basket down8

Ozzie: Gotta get started with making a small signboard outside the door tho for the business

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: *raised his brow* What?

Thrax; Try business cards

Ozzie: Yeah, I'll make those, but at least hv a small sign on the side of the wall to show them where I'm at

Thrax; 8shrugs8

Ozzie: I knw u agree with Mama, right, Jared? *nuzzles him*

Jared; 8patted his face, giggling8

Spryman: *was in his room, wondering if Pendragon was evr going to visit*

Thrax; Paul?

Spryman: *looked up*

Thrax; You ok?

Spryman: *nods*

Thrax; 8came over8

Spryman: *flinched a little*

Thrax; Easy Paul, easy

Spryman: Is...Is Pendragon here?

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Spryman: *buried his face on his knees* ...Leave me alone

Thrax; Paul

Spryman: ....Go away

Thrax; 8bit his lip then quietly left

Ozzie: *chked in n saw Thrax come out* Is he OK?

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Ozzie: I thought I heard him say Pendragon

Thrax; He did

Ozzie: *bit his lip, then made his way to the phone to call Pendragon's office*

Secritary; Hello, Castle of Avalon Education Institute

Ozzie: May I speak with ur staff, Prof. Pendragon, plz?

Secretitary; Just a moment please

Ozzie: Thank u *waited on hold*

Pendragon; Hello?

Ozzie: Pendragon?

Pendragon; Yes?

Ozzie: It's me. Osmosis Jones-Roja. Paul's mother

Pendragon; Can I help you?

Ozzie: My son needs u. Why hv u not come to visit him?

Pendragon; I've tried, I just-

Ozzie: U just wht? U havent evn set foot to our house, or evn called. N now our son is locked up in his room refusing to come out, crying his eyes out bcoz u wont see him bcoz he thinks u think he's dirty. Is tht wht it is? Do u think our son is dirty? A whore?

Pendragon; I don't think of him like that

Ozzie: Then pls come ovr n see him. He's gonna hv a meltdwn. We cant get thru him. He needs u

Pendragon; I have no classes this afternoon, I'll come then

Ozzie: Thank u. Ur doing us a great favour. We'll be home

Pendragon; Of course

Ozzie: Thanks again *hangs up*

Thrax; Well?

Ozzie: I made the call to Pendragon. I convinced him to come. He'll be here this aftrnoon

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I hope he'll feel better aftr this

Thrax; So do I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews