TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 3-7

Episode 7

*once at the hospital, they took Takashi n the babies in*

Orion; 8bit his lip in worry8

*abt an hour later, the doctor who treated Takashi the last time came out*

Orion; 8shot up8

Doc: Hey there. Everything is gonna be alright. Ur mate is in good health, n the babies r fine. A little premature, so they're gonna hv to stay in an incubator for a while, bt they'll live. They're as healthy as a horse

Orion; 8sighed in relief8

Doc: Wanna go see him?

Orion; Yes, thank you

Doc: *nodded n told him where the room was*

Orion; 8quietly went in8

Takashi: *was sleeping soundly, all clean n freshly dressed*

Orion; 8sat on the chair beside the bed8

Takashi: *woke up aftr another hour of sleeping* Mmmhh...

Orion; 8stroked his face8

Takashi: *turns to him* Mmhh... *then remembers the birth n the twins n sat up quickly* A...Amber-chan wa? Andy-chan wa? Where r they?? Are they OK??

Orion; They're fine, they're being taken care of

Takashi: W...Where are they? I wanna see them. I wanna knw they're fine...

Orion; Taka take it easy, they're in the Special Care Nursery

Takashi: S...Special Care? Wht's wrong with them? *looks worried*

Orion; Nothing wrong, they're both very healthy but they are premeture and need to be kept an eye on

Takashi: *looks dwn* Its...Its my fault, isnt it? I've had a miscarriage n a near-miss n my body is rejecting them

Orion; No it's not your fault, these things some times happen

Takashi: *looks up at him, not too convinced*

Orion; 8kissed his cheek lightly

Takashi: C...Can I go see them?

Orion; Are you able to?

Takashi: I think I can move, or maybe if u can get me a wheelchair

Orion; 8brought one over8

Takashi: *slowly got up n got on it*

Orion; 8wheeled him out8

Takashi: *was a little nervous as they both made their way to the Special Care Nursery*

Orion; 8reashured him8

Takashi: *looked into all the incubators n found them* Hora, there they are! Oh...kami-sama, they're so tiny...

Orion; 8smiled8

Takashi: Cant I take them out? I wanna hold them

Orion; No cherry blossom

Takashi: W...Why not? Th...They need me...! How're they gonna feed? Diaper change? Bath? I...I wanna... *was starting to panic since he wasnt allowed to do wht virus motherly instincts tell him to do*

Orion; Takashi calm down, the staff will care for then until you all recover

Takashi: *whimpered n started crying* Bt...Bt my kodomo-chan...My kodomo-chan... *pressed his hands against the incubator glass*

Orion; Taka easy now

Nurse: *hears them n went ovr* Its OK, sir. There, there, take this *gave him some warm milk* It'll calm u dwn

Takashi: *takes the milk n drank it*

Nurse: *turns to Orion* Dont worry, its just his viral motherly instincts acting up. The first few mths a virus mother will be vry attached to their spawn

Orion; 8bit his lip8

Nurse: *turns to Takashi* Its OK, sir. We will relocate u to a room closest here. U can take the babies out for their feeding, bt only for feeding. Aftr feeding u must put them bk inside. We'll handle the rest. Just until they're healthy enough to leave the incubator. Is tht fair enough?

Takashi: *nodded eagerly*

Orion; 8sighed thankfully8

Nurse: Wait here while I go make the necessary arrangements for ur room

Orion; Thank you

Takashi: *finished the milk n looked longingly at the twins in the incubator*

Orion; They'll be ok love

Takashi: *nods* I knw. I'm sorry. I dunno, I just feel...like a part of me was torn out, nvr to be whole or something

Orion; That'll pass

Takashi: *nods* Thank u, Ori-chan, for helping me get thru the birth. Couldnt hv done it without u

Orion; 8smiled gently8

Takashi: Aishiteru ne (I love u), Ori-chan *leaned against him*

Orion; 8purred8

Takashi: *kissed him*

Orion; 8kissed him back8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews