TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 2-6

Episode 6

*bk home, Spryman finally got the courage n strength to get out of bed n went to the kitchen to get something to drink*

Thrax; Paul?

Spryman: *turned to him* Hey, Pops

Thrax; How are You feeling?

Spryman: OK...I guess...

Thrax; 8came up to him8 Something wrong?

Spryman: I just... *sighed* Why didnt Pendragon visit me?

Thrax; probably didn't want to upset you

Spryman: Maybe, bt...bt I wish he would've come. I knew it. He must think I'm dirty. Tht's why he didnt want to see me. He must think i'm like some common whore...

Thrax; He doesn't think that

Spryman: Then why doesnt he visit?? He should knw tht I need him too! I want to see him, to knw tht he still likes me! Now I'm like this...I...I... *sobs*

Thrax; 8held him8

Spryman: *sobs in his arms* Why doesnt he visit me...Why...? Does he hate me...? *sobs hard*

Thrax; He doesn't Paul

Spryman: *bit his lip, not convinced*

Thrx; He'll come to see ya, you'll see

Spryman: *still not convinced, bt nodded anyway*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

*aftr the lunch n aftr serving the last customer before wrapping up shop, Dieter took one last look at the journal*

Dieter: Vell, zeems like ze case eez more or less zolved. Ve vont be needing eet anymore

Vincent; What are you going to do with it?

Dieter: I'd probably either burn eet or keep eet somevhere n let eet be a forgotten history. Bt vat do jou vant to do vith eet?

Vincent; Keep it, there could be a realitive we could give it to maybe

Dieter: Alright, ve'll keep eet vhere ve found eet. Ven ze time comes, ve'll knw vho to give eet to

Vincent; 8nods, taking the book8

*word soon spread among the family tht Takashi had been admitted to hospital, so aftr work, everyone went there to see him*

Takashi: *was lying on bed, still asleep*

Alexis; Is he ok?

Dieter: Vhy dont jou ask Orion?

Vincent; 8approached the other he-virus8

Takashi: *doesnt stir, continues sleeping*

Morty: So is there a problem? Why did he get hospitalized, Orion?

Orion; Shock but that wasn't the reason

Dieter: Vat eez?

Orion; He almost miscarried

Morty: Huh?? He's pregnant??

Orion; 8nods8

Dieter: Wow. How far along eez he?

Morty: Yeah, n wen is he due?

Orion; Two months along, due in five months

Dieter: Zat eez a little earlier zhan Julius, eezn't eet, Toni?

Antonio; By a couple o weeks I think

Morty: By 2 mths, actually. Jules' pregnancy lasts 7 mths

Alexis; 8nods8

Morty: Wht was the cause of the almost miscarriage?

Orion; Trauma

Dieter: Trauma? *understood* Oh, zat

Orion; 8nodded8

Morty: Lets just hope tht the baby will pull thru throughout the rest of the pregnancy, since Taka is in a rather more delicate situation than Jules

Orion; The doctors said that as long as he doesn't stress himself or worry the baby will be find

*everyone nods*

Morty: Well, we wont bother him anymore. As long as he's fine, we're fine. I need to tend to my little spawn as well *left*

Alexis; 8rolled his eyes8

Dieter: Ja, he's right. Ve zhouldn't bother Takashi now. Alex, dont jou hv a mate to go home too?

Alexis; I'm going, I'm going 8heads off8

Dieter: *takes Vincent's hand n gestured him to go as well*

Vincent; 8fallowed him8

*everyone soon left*

Takashi: *mumbled in his sleep a little n his hand reached ovr to grip at Orion's long sleeve as he slept on*

Orion; 8kissed his hand gently8

*someone was watching them in the shadows*

Orion; 8quickly spun round8

*the presence was immediately gone, tho it felt like someone familiar*

Orion; 8scanned round8

*there was no one in sight*

Orion; 8scratched his head8

Takashi: *has slowly woken up* Mmh...

Orion; 8stroked his cheek8

Takashi: Mmh... Ohayo, Ori-chan... *didnt knw tht it was already close to nightfall*

Orion; Good evening is more like it

Takashi: *surprised* A-ra? I slept tht long?

Orion; 8nods8

Takashi: *caught a scent* My oni-chan were here?

Orion; 8arched a brow8

Takashi: I can smell their scent left behind. The guys were here just now to visit, werent they?

Orion; Seems so

Takashi: Seems so? U were there, werent u? Wen they're ard

Orion; I felt someone then nothing

Takashi: Nani? Dareka? (who)

Orion; I'm not sure it was just after your brothers left

Takashi: *looked a little scared*

Orion; 8nuzzles him8

Takashi: *cuddled against him* Ori-chan?

Orion; Hmm?

Takashi: C...Can I name our kodomo-chan Amber if its a girl? U can name it if its a boy

Orion; 8smiles8 Sure my Cherry Blossom

Takashi: *smiled as he nuzzled against him, purring*

Orion; 8purred back8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews