TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 4-3

Drix: *woke up to see himself in the master room wtih Leah in his arms, blushing a little as he remembered wat he had done last night*

Leah; 8was in a deep sleep8

Drix: *sat up a little n watched her sleep, smiling as he stroke her hair. He realized how beautiful she was n how lucky he was to be with her, n somehow an image of her in brain cell mode flashed in his mind, reminding him of how she used to look like, surprising him a little*

Leah; 8slowly opened her eyes8

Drix: Hey *smiled dwn at her*

Leah; 8smiled back8

Drix: Ur so beautiful. I cant believe I'm evn married to u

Leah; 8sat up and kissed him8

Drix: *kissed her bk, holding her close*

Leah; 8smiled gently8

Drix: *blushed* I...uh...I kinda...wanna do it again...It felt so good last night

Leah; It did

Drix: *couldnt take it n started attacking her breasts, esp wen she was totally naked before him right now*

Leah; 8shoved him off, punching him8

Drix: Ahh!! Wat the... *held his face* I thought u were OK with it

Leah; Not like that

Drix: Sorry, I cant help it wen ur so beautiful n naked there in front of me *rubbed his face* I remember something new abt u. U...didnt look like this before

Leah; 8sighs and nods8

Drix: U...used to look...like a bit more transparent, without solid skin, n a different colour too

Leah; A brain cell

Drix: Oh, right. Bt ur beautiful either way *smiled*

Leah; 8blushed8

Drix: Can I...? *meaning continue wat they did*

Leah; Be gentlr

Drix: *nods as he neared him, gently squeezing her breasts, licking the nipples slowly*

Leah; 8moaned8

Drix: *suckled at the breasts in turn, his hand reach dwn to tease her pussy*

Leah; 8gasped8

Drix: *kissed her as he started rubbing her*

Leah; hissed8

Drix: *rubbed her until she got pretty wet*

Leah; 8moaned8

Drix: *took out his phallus cable n rubbed it against her pussy before pushing in gently*

Leah; 8bucked8

Drix: *kissed her deeply as he started thrusting*

Leah; 8gasped8

Drix: I love u...I love u... *whispers as he thrust* I nvr realized...how much I love u... *pants*

Leah; Mein love 8gasped8

Drix: *kissed her deeply again* Will u marry me again? Can we retake our vows again? I want to be with u always, for u, for the kids, forevr *keep thrusting*

Leah; 8looked up at him8

Drix: *looking bk at her with those eyes tht she recognized as the old Drix, panting, seemingly serious abt it*

Leah; 8nods slowly8

Drix: *smiled n kissed her some more, pushing deeper, hitting her G-spot*

Leah; 8gripped his shoulders8

Drix: Ooh, gosh...I'm gonna come...So tight...

Leah; 8pants8

Drix: *came deep inside her*

Leah; 8cried out she released8

Drix: *kissed her deeply as he calmed dwn frm his high*

Leah; 8collapsed on the bed8

Drix: I'll try my best to remember more of u, bt right now, I remember loving u so, so much *snuggled against her*

Leah; 8nuzzkes8

*a knock on the door n Sally peeked in wiht the cordless phone*

Sally: Mommy~ Phone~

Leah; 8quickly covered herself, going red8

Drix: *quickly hid his phallus cable n tried to reach for the phone without getting off the bed* I'll get tht, sweetheart

Sally: *lit up to see them together* Ur sleeping together with Mommy~! Yayy~! Daddy, u remember Mommy now~?

Leah; Next time vait until ve tell jou to come in

Sally: *pouts* Sowwy...Bt the phone call is urgent...

Drix: Its OK, sweetie *takes the phone* Go wait outside n chk on ur brother, OK?

Sally: *nods n went out*

Drix: *passed the phone to Leah*

Leah; 9took it8 Hello/

Morty: Hey, Leah. U alright? Ur kinda late, its almost midday

Leah; Oh hell, zorry Morty

Morty: No worries, customers havent started packing us up yet, u still got time before rush hour. We're just worried if anything going on, or is Drix alright?

Leah; Ve're both fine

Morty: Tht's good. Cya soon then *hangs up*

Drix: Oh dear, I made u late, didnt I?

Leah; 8got up8 It'z ok 8headed to the bathroom8

Drix: *cleaned up n puts away his phallus cable properly, then leaned against the door of the bathroom* So...abt wat I said...I reli mean it. I wanna retake our vows, maybe start afresh, gaining bk my memories bt at the same time making new ones with u

Leah; 8smiled at him8

Drix: I wont rush u into it, bt it would mean a lot for us to do this, n...well, if its OK with u...can I move bk in here? In this room?

Leah; 8peeked out8 I'd like that

Drix: *smiled n kissed her* I guess I better get going too. Hopefully there's progress on Olivia

Leah; Good luck 8return to her shower8

Drix: *came out to see Sally trying to reach for baby formula while holding Harmon in her arms at the same time* Careful, sweetie

Sally: Bro is hungry

Drix: U knw ur brother drinks ur mother's milk *reaches for Harmon*

Harmon; 8nuzzled close8

Sally: Bt Mommy is busy, isnt she?

Drix: Yes, bt she'll be out in a minute. Ur brother is patient like ur mother, I'm sure *patted Harmon's bk*

Harmon; 8cooed8

Leah; 8soon came out after ten minutes8

Drix: Oh, there she is. Here, Harmon is hungry. I gtg now *kissed her forehead* Cya *kissed the kids n left*

Leah; 8nursed her son8

Sally: Is Daddy remembering, Mommy?

Leah; 8smiled8 He iz

Sally: *smiled happily*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews