TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 3-5

*the nxt day, the incident made it to the news, highlighting Olivia's bizarre behaviour on stage*

Thrax; 8groaned8

Olivia: *had slowly woken up, trying to get her bearings*

Thrax; 8went to check on her8

Olivia: *still looking like the way she is, tiny, small n her exact age, n she was looking groggily n confused at why was she dressed in an overgrown night gown*

Thrax; Olivia

Olivia: D...Daddy...? W...Wat's wrong with me...?

Thrax; 8sat next to her8 I'm not sure baby

Olivia; *looks scared* Did...Did I do something wrong...?

Thrax; 8held her close8

Olivia: I...I did something wrong, didnt I...? *starts whimpering n sobbing*

Thrax; It wasn't your fault

Olivia: I'm scared...I'm so scared...I remember...I remember evrything...

Thrax; 8rubbed her back8

Olivia: I remember coming out of the tank...n...n Colonic telling me tht...tht I will be singing for him frm now on. He told me to sing quietly in the bkgrd while he give his speeches, he told me to sing wen he did campaign videos, he told me to sing wen...wen...wen anyone in his team was naughty...They were crying, screaming, telling me to stop...Oh Frank... *sobbed*

Thrax; 8soothed her8

Olivia: He...He made me help him win his election...bt he made me...he made me kill so many ppl... *wails n sobs*

Thrax; You're not to blame

Olivia: I'm scared~ *sobs* I'm scared~ I'm sorry, I'm so sorry~ *wails*

Thrax; 8comfort her8

*the kids were awaken by her crying*

Kiaran: S...Sissy...?

Thrax; 8looked over8

Olivia: *sees them n cries*

*all the kids came n gave her a group hug*

Sakura; 8nuzzled her gently8

*the doorbell rang*

Rory; 8looked out the peephole8

*it was Eduardo, n he was alone*

Rory; 8opened the door but kep it on the chain8

Eduardo: Hey, kiddo. Can I talk to ur Daddy? Dont worry. I wont do anything. I promise

Rory; 8let him in8

Eduardo: *made sure no one was behind him before he entered* Call ur Daddy ovr, OK?

Rory; 8left to get his father before Thrax appeared8

Eduardo: I suppose u knw why I'm here

Thrax; Don't start

Eduardo: Dont worry. Technically I'm supposed to arrest her, orders frm the Mayor n the general public, bt I'm going to cut u a deal

Thrax; 8snorts8

Eduardo: I knw ur daughter is being indoctrinated. I can tell. N I can cut a deal with u tht will satisfy both parties

Thrax; And that is/

Eduardo: We will take her under Mayor's custody. They hv the facilities to help clean her indoctrination out. Its better than hv her locked in jail waiting for death row

Thrax; No further damage? she'll be returned to us?

Eduardo: *nods* U got my word, n Thailog's. In fact he was the one who offered this deal. We cant guarantee how long she can be cured tho, since there's no telling how bad the indoctrination is, bt we assure u tht u will get visitations

Thrax; 8sighed8 Alright but harm her, the killing won't be accidental

Eduardo: Trust me, we dont want to start another massacre like our Jack the Ripper wannabe again during the curse arc

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Eduardo: I'm just here to tell u abt this beforehand, bcoz later in the evening, I will come with the whole team, just to sell the part. Dont worry, we will be gentle with her

Thrax; You'll scare her, she's a wreck

Eduardo: U can come with us if u like, just to calm her dwn

Thrax; She'll still be upset if I leave

Eduardo: Then I suggest u explain it to her now, before we come for her this evening. Tht's all I can say *gets up n left*

Thrax; 8gripped his fist8

Olivia: *peeked out of the room, whimpering*

Thrax; 8gently picked her up8

Olivia: R...R they here...t-t-to put me in jail...?

Thrax; No baby but there a situation

Olivia: W...Wat is it...?

*all the other kids listened in too*

Thrax; 8explained to her8

Jared: *whimpered, shaking his head, not wanting Olivia to go*

Thrax; You'll be home before you know it

Olivia: They're not gonna kill me or anything?

Thrax; They won't baby

Olivia: *sniffled n snuggled against Thrax's chest* Am I gonna grow bk big again?

Thrax; I don't think so

Olivia: *looks at herself* I think...I think I can get used to this...

Thrax; 8kissed her forehead8 You deserve a childhood

Olivia: Where's Mommy? I heard frm Klepta said he's hibernating or something

Thrax; He is baby

Olivia: I wanna see Mommy

Thrax; 8brought her to ozzy's room8

Olivia: *sees Oz in bed, n saw the baby bump, then smiled gently n reached for him*

Thrax; 8gently set her on the bed8

Olivia: *curled up against Ozzy, nuzzling the baby bump, then sobbing a little, thinking abt how she would be separated frm him again*

Ozzy: *as if on cue, his arm reached ovr to wrap ard Olivia, cuddling her close, tho still sleeping*

Olivia: *sobs harder*

Thrax; 8stroked her hair8

Olivia: I dont wanna leave~ I want Mommy~

Thrax; I know baby

Olivia: Is Mommy gonna be OK?

Thrax; He'll be fine baby

Olivia: Is baby gonna be OK too?

Thrax; 8smiled8 The little one's strong

Olivia: Mommy wont be happy if he knws wats going on or wat happened to me

Thrax; 8sighed8 Noo he won't

Olivia: Mommy will be angry with me. He'll hate me

Thrax; He won't baby

Olivia: He will! I killed ppl! N if he knws wat I did with Colonic at Frank, he'll hate me evn more~ *sobs*

Thrax; 8held her8 He'll understand

Olivia: *sobs n nods a little, bt wasnt convinced*

Thrax; 8stroked her hair8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews