TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 3-11

*meanwhile Olivia was in her room, recovering frm another failed attempt to rehabilitate her*

Olivia: *played with her ponytail sadly, looking a little pale n tired frm her rehab*

Thrax; 8had come for a visit8

Guard: *requested his clearance pass; standard procedure*

Thrax; 8showed it8

Guard: *scanned it n nodded before opening Olivia's door for him*

Olivia: *looked up to see Thrax, bt wasnt enthusiastic to see him coz of her current condition*

Thrax; 8sat next to her8

Olivia: Hey, Daddy *muttered weakly*

Thrax; How ya feeling baby/

Olivia: Tired, had a rough day

Thrax; 8nuzzled her8

Olivia: How's Mommy?

Thrax; Still in hibernation

Olivia: Do u...think Mommy will miss me wen I'm gone...?

Thrax; Of course he will but you'll be home soon

Olivia: I...I dunno if I'll evr be home...

Thrax; 8held her close8

Olivia: Do u think...I should just disappear? I've done so much crime, I dont think I deserve to exist...

Thrax; Of course you deserve to exist

Olivia: Why? Why should I, aftr wat I've done?

Thrax; It wasn't your fault

Olivia: Sure doesnt feel tht way *skeptical* I...I cant do this anymore. I wish I was dead

Thrax; 8held her in his lap8

Olivia: *started sobbing quietly in his arms* Why...Why was I born, Daddy? Why?

Thrax; Baby what happened was never your fault

Olivia: *wasnt sure, since she still felt bad* Bt the rehabs r not working. I reli cooperated, I reli did, bt its still not working. Tht means I'm reli bad deep dwn inside...

Thrax; Maybe it's the methods

Olivia: *bit her lip* I dunno...

Thrax; 8stroke her hair8

Olivia: Was Mommy in pain...wen he had me?

Thrax; No baby, he wasn't though he never knew

Olivia: Bt frm wat I understand, he was in real pain wen he gave birth to me. He had to give birth to me alone, all alone, without u

Thrax; Had I known baby

Olivia: I'm sorry... *curled against Thrax, sucking her thumb*

Thrax; 8nuzzled her gently8

Olivia: *purred as she cuddled close, slowly falling asleep*

Thrax; 8stroked her hair8

Olivia: *snored quietly in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8smiled gently8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews