TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 4-2

*aftr a while, they reached their destination. The kids just so happen to be playing at the condo compound park/playground wen he came out*

Kiaran: Hey, Paul~! Long time no see~! *rushed to him*

Spryman: Hey guys. Sorry for being a stranger

Sakura; 8looked upr from her book8

Spryman: Hey guys. How're u all doing?

Ozzex: We're good. N Sissy is gonna come bk real soon too~

Spryman: Oh? Is she getting better?

Sakura; We're not really sure

Jared: *signed* Papa said she's recovering, bt we're not too confident

Hope: We hope she does get better

Pendragon; We all do

Spryman: How's Momma doing? We're here to visit him

Sakura; Still in a deep sleep

Spryman: Wanna take me there?

Kiaran: *nods n helped Pendragon to wheel him into the condo*

Sakura; 8bit her lip8

*all the kids led their bro n Pendragon to the condo n got to their floor*

Kiaran: *opened the door* Papa~ Paul is here to visit

Thrax; 8looked up8

Spryman: Hey, Pops *came to hug Thrax*

Thrax; 8hugged him back8

Spryman: How's Momma doing?

Thrax; Still the same

Spryman: How's the baby doing?

Thrax; 8smiles8 Growing strong

Spryman: Tht's good. I hope all my other sibs r doing well as well

Thrax; And what of yoour little ones/

Spryman: They're going reli strong right now. Reli fiesty, n reli big appetite *grins as he showed him his belly*

Thrax; 8stroked it8

*a few kicks were felt*

Thrax; 8smiled with pride8

Spryman: Can I go see Momma?

Thrax; 8nods8

Spryman: *wheeled to Oz's room n see him still asleep, attended by the hospital-sponsored nurse* Hey, ma'am. Dont mind me. Just here to visit my mom

8the nurse nodded gently8

Spryman: Hey, Momma. Its me, Paul. I'm here to see u *stroke his hair*

Ozzie: *didnt respond, bt did seem to mumble in his sleep*

8the nurse let them be for a moment

Spryman: The twins r here to see u too *takes Oz's hand to put it on his belly*

8the twins patted8

Ozzie: *hitched a little in response, n a small smile on his face*

Spryman: *smiled as well*

Pendragon; 8watched from the door8

Spryman: *looks up to see him* Looks like the twins recognize their grandma

Pendragon; 8chuckled8

Spryman: Momma seems to look fine, a little thin, bt he looks fine, n the baby seems to grow well *stroke Oz's belly*

Pendragon; 8smiled8

Spryman: *felt a bit of movement n smiled*

Pendragon; 8nuzzled him8

Spryman: I'm feeling a little peckish again *looks up at Pendragon sheepishly* I think I better go grab something to eat *wheeled out of the room*

Pendragon; 8fallowed him8

Spryman: Pops, got anything for me to munch on? Sorry, the twins r making me peckish again

Thrax; Help yourself

Spryman: *made his way to the fridge n found a box of leftovr pizza n reheated tht to eat*

Pendragon; 8got himself a drink7

Jared: *signed* Can I hv one?

Spryman: Sure *takes a piece to give it to Jared*

Rory; 8smiled8

Jared: *signed 'Thank u' n ate it happily*

Spryman: Pops, whaddaya think of me starting a pastry career?

Thrax; 8arched a brow8

Spryman: Mordred said I could do it, n I actually like making pastries n sweet stuff. I'm thinking of opening a bakery or a patesserie or something aftr I graduate

Thrax; Sounds great

Spryman: Tho I might hv to consider a short apprenticeship on baking first to master it

Thrax; 8nods8

Spryman: U think Momma would be OK with it?

Thrax; Of course

Spryman: *smiled* Great. Then my further education is pretty much decided

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Jared: *smacked his lips, imagining all the things Spryman might make wen he has his pastry shop open*

Rory; 8sniggered8

Spryman: I can see ur excited already

Jared: *giggled n nodded*

Thrax; Ya work hard ya'll achieve it

Spryman: *nods* I intend to

Hope: Wen will our nephews/nieces be born?

Spryman: Still early. Prolly in a couple of mths or so. Who knws, I might evn give birth the same time as Momma does

Thrax; Yours might be earlier

Junko: Why?

Jamie: Paul got pregnant first before Mama, remember?

Junko: Oh right *giggled*

Thrax; That and he's younger and snaller than ozzy

Spryman: I'm a little nervous abt the birth tho. I mean...I nvr reli hv the chance to carry either of them to term, bt now I am...

Thrax; You'll be fine

Spryman: I hope so. I'm just kinda worried *leaned against Pendragon as he finished his last bit of pizza*

Pendragon; 8nuzzled him8

Jared: *signed* We'll support u

Twins: *nodded in agreement*

8the others did as well

Spryman: *smiled* Thanks, guys

Thrax; 8ruffled his hair8

Spryman: *giggled at the ruffle*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews