TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 3-12

Drix: *came in to bring her usual medication wen he saw Thrax* Oh, uh, hey, Thrax, right?

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: Sorry, still trying to get used to being friends with u *puts Olivia's meds on the dresser* She asleep?

Thrax; Exhausted

Drix: Yeah, the rehab session has taken a toll on her. So, uh, is Osmosis OK?

Thrax; In hibernation

Drix: Hibernation? *doesnt remember tht time wen Oz was pregnant with Jared*

Thrax; It happen with our last child

Drix: Oh, OK. Well, I hope he n the baby is in good health. How many kids do u hv?

Thrax; 11 counting Olivia

Drix: O_O *blinked in shock*

Thrax; Ozzy carrying our 12th but in truth it would have been our 14th

Drix: 14th? U mean...u lost children before?

Thrax; 8nods, sighing8

Drix: Oh, I'm sorry to hear tht. I'm surprised ur able to keep track n handle so many children

Thrax; 8chuckles8 Practice

Drix: It feels kinda weird. I'm supposed to hv known u guys forevr bt nothing seems to ring a bell

Thrax; 8sighed8

Drix: N Leah...gosh, she's so pretty. I still cant believe I married her. Wat does she see in me?

Thrax; Ya be surprisened

Drix: *raised a brow* Is tht a good thing or a bad thing?

Thrax; Depends

Drix: *looked at his grayscale hands* Leah showed me a family picture of us. I didnt look like this

Thrax; Due to the accident

Drix: Yeah, I gather. Will I evr get my skin colour bk, or is this permanent?

Thrax; Permannent it seems

Drix: Hmm, I see *shrugs* Well, I guess it cant be helped. Mind if u lay Olivia dwn? I need to issue her med IVs

Thrax; 8gently lay her down8

Drix: *took the meds he left on the dresser, brought in the IV stand n hooked the IV up, inserting the tube in Olivia's arm*

Olivia: *whimpered a little, bt didnt wake*

Thrax; These treatments don't seem to be working

Drix: I noticed. Bt unfortunately we dunno anything abt wat was done to her. N evn tho I'm frm Frank like u say, I dont remember anything

Thrax; 8sighed8

Drix: U think I'll evr remember?

Thrax; Hard to say

Drix: Do u think Leah would be alright with me nvr remembering?

Thrax; That I'm not sure

Drix: Its heartwarming tho, to hv Sally n Harmon. They're so cute n so sure I'm their good ol' dad

Thrax; 8smiled8

Drix: I wish I would regain my memories tho, if only to interact better with the kids. I still feel like a stranger to them

Thrax; 8gave him a sympathetic look8

Drix: N Leah n I r still sleeping separately. Its kinda sad too

Thrax; 8sighed8

Drix: I've been examining myself too wen I'm alone. It seems tht I've sorta made some modifications on myself...dwn there *blushed a little*

Thrax; 8smirked8

Drix: Do u think...maybe I should...u knw...with Leah, so tht it'll jog my memory?

Thrax; Not it will

Drix: It wouldnt hurt to try...would it?

Thrax; 8shrugs8

Drix: Well, gtg. Its abt time I go home. N u dont wanna ovrstay ur welcome. They're gonna lock her dwn soon *left n was in deep thought*

Thrax; 8growled8

Guard: *peeked in* Sorry, visiting hours ovr. Its lockdwn time. Standard procedure

Thrax; 8snarled8

Guard: U knw we're doing this for her safety, since there's still some ppl out there who're not convinced of her innocence *waited for him to leave*

Thrax; 8ently tucked her in8

Olivia: *curled in the blankets*

Guard: *waited outside for him to leave*

Thrax; 8quietly left8

Drix: *got off work n made his way home*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews