TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 3-9

*the duo made their way to the nearest grocery store n did their shopping*

Rouge; 8carried a few bags8

Klepta: *carried the rest n put it in their car* I'm gonna go take a leak, wait in the car for me

Rouge; Sure

Klepta: *made his way to the public restroom to take a leak*

Rouge; 8leaned against the car8

Klepta: *aftr doing his business, was washing his hands wen he was grabbed n shoved n locked into one of the cubicles*

Rouge; 8twitched his ears8

Klepta: *was suddenly blindfolded n gagged then shoved onto the toilet seat, then felt someone undoing his fly n straddling him, then suddenly felt his cock being engulfed by a tight heat n a bobbing motion, like someone was riding his cock*

Rouge; 8went to see what's taking Kleta so long8

Klepta: *struggled bt the other party was much stronger than him as tht person kept riding him, n against his will, he came inside the person*

Rouge; Kleta?

*the person quickly made a run for it thru the window above the cubicle, leaving Klepta spent on the toilet floor*

Rouge; 8gently shook him8

Klepta: *still had his blindfold n gag on*

Rouge; 8untied him8

Klepta: *gasped for breath as the gag was taken off n coughed*

Rouge; Ya alright bro/

Klepta: I...I think...I think I'm OK...Man, I totally got jumped or something... *noticed his fly was open n dick hanging loose n quickly covered it, blushing*

Rouge; 8blushed8

Klepta: *fixed himself* I...I think I just got attacked by a groupie or something...Umm...Lets get outta here...

Rouge; 8nods and drags him out8

Klepta: *let Rouge take the wheel as he looked dwn awkwardly, silent all the way*

Rohue; 8rubbed his shoulder8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews