TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 3-7

*a couple mths hv passed since Olivia's incarceration. Thailog made a public announcement n claimed to the public tht Olivia was impersonated by a highly-trained killer to create a mass murder n, using the footage of the mystery man knocking her out, said tht she was assasinated. A public funeral procession n wake would be held for her by her fans, bt in reality, she was safely snug in the brain centre being rehabilitated*

Thrax; 8paced the floor angrily8

Miracle: *was with them on a visit n was watching the news abt it* Well, at least Olivia is cleared. No one knws her real name, n she nvr revealed it to the press or the media, so they wont associate Olivia with Livi, esp now she's shrunk

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: How's she doing so far?

Thrax; Still in progress

Miracle: Is she doing OK so far?

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: They're not doing her any harm, right? I mean, they said ur allowed visitations. Does she look OK?

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: How's Daddy doing?

Thrax; Still in deep sleep

Miracle: Wat abt the baby? Is it doing OK?

Thrax; Healthy and growing strong

Miracle: *smiled* Tht's good. Has the nurse said anything abt the gender?

Thrax; No and I wish to keep it that way

Miracle: Always like surprises, huh? *grins*

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Miracle: *caressed his own baby bump* I'm just glad evrything's OK. I...just had to send ur brother to the containment cell. Its his time of heat again

Thrax; 8sighed8

Miracle: *tries to hide something frm him, holding bk his tears*

Thrax; miracle/

Miracle: *shook his head n looked away*

Thrax; Son, what's wrong/

Miracle: Its...Its nothing, reli... *shook his head, bt revealed a small bruise on his neck*

Thrax; Miracle what happened/

Miracle: *shook his head* Its...Its nothing...He didnt mean it...

Thrax; Alexis did this/

Miracle: *sobs* We...We were so worried abt the baby...aftr wat happened to Olivia...We...We missed the scheduled time to put him in...n...n he attacked me...

Thrax; 8looked him over8

*there were bite marks n bruises all ovr, n it looked like he had a reli rough sex session*

Miracle: I...I had to struggle to reach for the phone...while he was fucking me...I almost...I almost lost the baby...Eduardo saved me n took me to the hospital n sent Alex to his cell...bt the docs said tht our baby...is gonna hv complications...coz of all this going on

Thrax; 8held him close8

Miracle: *sobs* I...I dont wanna lose...I dont wanna lose our baby... *sobs hard*

Thrax; You won't

Miracle; I'm scared...I dont wanna lose this, like I lost the last one... *sobs*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Miracle: I'm scared, Pops...I'm reli scared...I'm scared to disappoint Polly again...

Thrax; Your baby will be fine

Miracle: *sobs in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8nuzzled hi8

Miracle: I cant imagine how Alex is gonna feel if he finds out its his fault our baby's gone

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Miracle: *sniffles* I reli hope our baby's gonna be OK...I dont care how it turns out, i just want it to be alive n healthy

Thrax; So does Alexis

Miracle: *nods, calming dwn frm crying*

Thrax; It'll be alright

Miracle: I knw...I'm trying. I just hope Olive would be OK too

Thrax; 8kissed his forehead gently8 She will be

Miracle: *smiled n wiped his tears* I wonder wat's Polly doing with Daddy

Thrax; 8looked in8

Polly: *was singing something jibberish while stroking Oz's hair*

Thrax; 8gently picked her up8

Polly: *protested a little, kicking her feet*

Thrax; 8carried her out8

Polly: *whined, wanting to be with Oz*

Miracle; Oh, there's my little sweet peach. Wat were u doing?

Polly: Singing for Gramma

Thrax; 8handed her to Miracle8

Miracle: Wat were u singing? *takes Polly n settles her on his lap*

Polly: Mommy's lullaby

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Miracle: Well, would u like to sing it to ur little sib?

Polly: *smiled widely n leans close to Miracle's belly n sang. It was jibberish, bt she got the notes right*

Thrax; 8shook his head in amusement8

Miracle: *chuckles* Looks like my little peach here is trying her hand in music too

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Polly: Is Gramma gonna be OK?

Thrax; He'll be fine sweetie

Polly: I miss Daddy...

Thrax; 8stroked her hair8

Miracle: Daddy is not feeling vry well, he'll be home soon

Polly: *pouts* I knw

Thrax; 8sat down8

Polly: Mommy, r u going to go singing again?

Miracle: Maybe not now. Maybe aftr ur sib is born, sweetie

Thrax; He can't stress himself

Polly: OK~ I like Mommy ard neways

Thrax; 8ruffled her mane8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews