TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 3-8

*meanwhile, The Biotics were at home, crashing as they took a break frm singing thanks to Livi's 'funeral'*

Klepta: Things hv been quite glum lately

Lavina; 8nods8

Ambrose: Well, of course. Evryone is mourning for 'Livi'

Rodeo: If only they knew the truth

Rouge; 8sniggered8

Lavatnia: I hope this slowly blows ovr n they'll not suspect Olivia

Lavina; Hopefully

Rodeo: Wat I'm worried rite now is whether she's doing well in rehab

Rouge; 8nods8

Klepta: Frm wat I heard frm Thrax on his last visit to her, she's responding OK, bt the indoctrination is quite resistant. Evn if she wants to cooperate, her body program wouldnt

Lavina; 8bit her tongue7

Ambrose: Maybe they should try weeding the program out first before rehab

Rodeo: If they knew how. Olivia came frm Frank, remember? N Frank is dead

Rouge; That's a problem

Klepta: I heard they recently brought Drix in to help out

Rouge; Any luck/

Klepta: Not tht I knw of, bt then again, he only came in recently. I doubt there'll be any luck so quickly

Rouge; 8nods8

Klepta: I'm gonna go out to get us some groceries n some other stuff for myself. Anyone wanna come along?

Rouge; I'll come 8gets up8

Klepta: Cool. Cya guys. Anything u want us to help u get?

Rodeo: I've got a few *wrote a list for him*

Rouge; 8took it8

*evryone wrote wat they want, adding it into the list*

Klepta: Alright, got it. Well, cya guys. Ur turn to cook tonight, Lavatnia

Lavatnia: Aww, man~

Rouge; 8fallowed his brother8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews