TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 3-13

Leah; 8had made dinner8

Drix: Hi, I'm home

Sally: Daddy~ *rushed to him for a hug*

Drix: Hey there, princess *picks her up*

Leah; Evening Drix

Drix: Hey, wat's for dinner? N how was ur day?

Leah; Meat Loaf and my day was fine

Drix: Cool. Business at the restaurant bustling as usual?

Leah; Very 8set the food down8

Sally: How ur day, Daddy?

Drix: Busy as usual too, trying to help ur Uncle Oz's little girl get better

Leah; How iz zhe/

Drix: Not getting any better. So far all the methods hv been rejected. Watevr was done to her must've been hardcore stuff

Leah; 8nods then shutters8

Drix: U alright?

Leah; Bad memories

Drix: Oh *looks dwn a little sadly since he's got no memories, good or bad*

Leah; 8ate hers8

Drix: *fed Sally while hving his dinner*

Leah; 8fed their son8

Drix: *aftr finished feeding Sally n let her go play, he quietly voice out* I was wondering...maybe we can...u knw, be together tonight

Leah; 8blushed8

Drix: If tht's OK with u...?

Leah; 8bit her lip8

Drix: Well, I wont force u. Its worth the try. I mean, if it'll help jog my memory

Leah; 8looked uneasy8

Drix: *sighed n finished his food in silence, knwing tht this wasnt going to work*

Leah; 9finished her's8

Drix: *gets up wen he was done, bringing the dishes with him* Just lemme knw if u change ur mind *kissed her forehead, somehow not knwing tht he was kissing her the way he always kissed her*

Leah; 8slightly smiled8

Drix: *aftr watching some TV with Sally, saw tht she fell asleep n carried her to bed, tucking her in*

Leah; 8tucked Harmon into bed8

Drix: *continued watching TV, tho his mind is more towards wondering whether or not Leah would go for his suggestion*

Leah; 8lay on the master bed8

Drix: *walked past the master bedroom n was wondering whether or not to actually go for it*

Leah; 8sighed8

Drix: *knocked on the door* Leah...?

Leah; 8turned to face him8

Drix: *poked his head in* Can I come in?

Leah; 8nods8

Drix: *comes in, then sits dwn on the bed beside Leah* Sorry if I made u feel uncomfortable

Leah; It'z just hard for me

Drix: I knw, I... *looks ard the master bedroom, feeling a sudden familiarity* Huh... *sees Leah's hair brush on the bedside table* I...remember this...I used to brush ur hair with it wen u were too tired n pregnant with Harmon...

Leah; 8lay against the pillows8

Drix: I used to do it...like this *takes the brush n brush Leah's hair just the way he did it*

Leah; 8eased slightly8

Drix: *the more he brushed, the more he realized how familiar Leah's face was, n how beautiful, as he slowly leaned in to kiss her forehead*

Leah; 8smiled softly8

Drix: *picked up a sort of familiar scent frm her neck n gently kissed there*

Leah; 8shuttered in delight8

Drix: I remember this scent...I think...I got this perfume for u for our...anniversary, right?

Leah; Ja

Drix: I just can't remember which yr tho...Bt u smell so good *couldnt help himself as he wrapped his arms gently ard her*

Leah; 8leaned against him8

Drix: *inched in slowly to kiss her on the lips*

Leah; 8was shocked but sank into the kiss8

Drix: *kissed her a little deeply, running his hand thru her hair*

Leah; 8shivered slightly8

Drix: *realized he was kissing her bt didnt pull away immediately, then blushed* Sorry, am I making u uncomfortable?

Leah; No, not at all

Drix: Can I kiss u again?

Leah; 8nods8

Drix: *leans in to kiss her again, gently bt deeply, somehow laying her dwn on the bed*

Leah; 8lay back8

Drix: *kissed her more, his hand somehow automatically starting to massage her breasts n hips*

Leah; moaned8

Drix: *couldnt help it as instincts made him start to diddle Leah's clit underneath her sleeping gown*

Leah; 8hissed8

Drix: *kissed her more n rubbed more, making her wet*

Leah; 8gasped8

Drix: *instinctively, he took out his phallus cable n guided it to her pussy, gently pushing in*

Leah; 8bucked up8

Drix: *hissed at the feeling of Leah's pussy ard him n started to gently thrust into her, hoping tht he didnt hurt or scare her*

Leah; 8moaned8

Drix: S-Sorry...Am I hurting u, darling? *calling her like he used to somehow unconsciously*

Leah; Nein

Drix: OK *kissed her n started thrusting into her*

Leah; 8hissed in pleasure8

Drix: *kept at a steady pace, pushing in deeper slowly until he hit the G-spot*

Leah; 8bucked and arched her back8

Drix: *pants at her clenching n kept thrusting, groaning in pleasure*

Leah; 8gasped8

Drix: Oh crud...Nnhh...I think I'm gonna come... *pants hard*

Leah; 8spoke in german, hissing8

Drix: *lost it n came hard inside Leah*

Leah; 8cried out in pleasutre8

Drix: *pants as he pulls out his phallus cable n groaned, laying dwn on the bed beside her to catch his breath*

Leah; 8pants heavily8

Drix: *leans in to kiss her cheek* Tht felt reli good...I hope I didnt...scare u or anything

Leah; 8turned to him8 Jou didn't, it's been too long

Drix: *smiled* I'm surprised I'm able to remember doing it tho, n doing it the way u like it

Leah; 8smiled gently8

Drix: Is it OK if...I sleep with u here tonight?

Leah; 8nods softly8

Drix: *cleaned n kept his cable n snuggled in with Leah, cuddling close to her*

Leah; 8nuzzled him8

Drix: *held her close n slowly fell asleep*

Leah; 8soon joined him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews