TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 6-7

Episode 7

*meanwhile, Ozzie is in class, bt cant reli pay attention*

Orion; 8looked at him worried8

Ozzie: *got caught distracted n couldnt answer a question the lecturer asked, earning sniggers frm his classmates*

Orion; 8glared at them8

Ozzie: *at the end of class, went off to sit at the schoolyard park contemplating abt things*

Orion; 8came up behind him8

Ozzie: *felt his presence n turned ard* Oh hey Ori.

Orion; What's wrong Oz/

Ozzie: Problems with Paul, n its big

Orion; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: Wanna hear abt it?

Orion; 8sat beside him8

Ozzie: *told him everything tht has happened, including the incident with Gunther*

Orion; 8looked sick8

Ozzie: Now I'm worrying wht would Gunther do, n wht Thrax would do to stop him. They're gonna go all out on each other, knwing Thrax...

Orion; Well he is a virus, it's in our nature

Ozzie: All I want is to settle dwn quietly. Why do they hv to be this way? Is it too much to ask?

Orion; Human, what do ya think

Ozzie: Sometimes I tend to think tht I might hv picked the wrong city

Orion; Any other city would be the same

Ozzie: Yeah, I knw, bt maybe there might be a possibility tht there's a much better city than this
Orion; Yeah right

Ozzie: *sighed* I dunno. I'm reli stressed out right now. Not to mention I hv a new nephew n a granddaughter to worry abt. If Gunther wins, it'll be the worse for all of us

Orion; 8bit his tongue8

Ozzie: Just promise me one thing, Ori

Orion; What?

Ozzie: If it had evr come to the point where Gunther wins, will u protect Takashi with ur life?

Orion; Of course

Ozzie: Good *smiled at him*

Orion; 8smiled back8

Ozzie: Speaking of which, how's it going btwn u two?

Orion; Things are going well

Ozzie: Tht's good. I'm seeing Takashi getting higher in the spirits

Orion; He is and I'm glad he's recovering

Ozzie: Great. U hv no idea how much difference ur making

Orion; 8blushed8

Ozzie: N I've heard tht my other bro-in-law Dieter is getting on pretty well with Vincent as well

Orion; Wonder how Vince is doing with that shrimp

Ozzie: Hey~! Just coz he's small doesnt make him a shrimp *chuckles*

Orion; I wasn't talkin' about Dieter

Ozzie: Huh?

Orion; I was talkin' about that little back-stabber Gunther

Ozzie: Ah yes, him. Yeah, I kinda worry abt him. Vince is, aftr all, a Sleeping Sickness virus

Orion; 8nodded8

Ozzie: Well, lets hope Di is able to keep him out of harm's way

Orion; You know him better than me

Ozzie: *smiled sadly n nodded*

Orion; 8patted his shoulder8

*Dieter was worried for Vince all day aftr hearing the news abt Gunther on TV, n decided to make a call to him as soon as he had break time*

Leah; 8usually snapped at him for making those calls but she knew there was a reason this time8

Dieter: *waited nervously for Vince to pick up*

8there was no answer8

Dieter: *got worried n tried again*

Leah; Dieter/

Dieter: Vince iz not picking up zee phone *tried again, hearing the ringing tone*

8nothing8

Dieter: *hangs up* I gonna go chk on Vince *threw off his chef apron n rushed off*

Leah; 8whispered8 Good luck

Dieter: *made his way to the brain centre to search for Vincent*

8there was no sign of him8

Dieter: *went to chk his office*

Vince; 8was sprad out on the floor, badly hurt8

Dieter: *shocked* Mein love! *quickly dashed towards him, holding him close*

Vince; 8trembled8

Dieter: Iz OK, mein love. I got jou *carried him up n out of the brain centre*

Vince; 8lay against him8

Dieter: *carried him all the way home n quickly nursed his wounds*

Vince; 8whimpered softly8

Dieter: Shh, shh, shh. Its me, Dieter, mein love. I'm not going zo hurt jou *wraps up the wound with bandages*

Vince; 8slowly opened his eyes8

Dieter: *smiled dwn at him* Jour safe now. Dont vorry. Jour at my home

Vince: 8whispered8 Gunther

Dieter: Vat? He did zis to jou?

Vince; Warn. Others

Dieter: I vill, mein love. First jou rest, alright?

Vince; 8nods8

Dieter: *finished bandaging Vince n lay him in bed* Rest. Jour safe now, alright?

Vince; 8closed his eyes8

Dieter: *kissed his forehead n tucked him in before leaving bk to the restaurant*

8everyone was busy8

Dieter: *decided it be best to tell them later wen everything's calm*

Leah; 8looked rather jumpy8

Dieter: *approached her* Jou alright?

Leah; Zomethingz not right

Dieter: Definitely not. *gestured her to come closer n told her wht happened to Vince*

Leah; 8gasped8

Dieter: Ja, zat iz vat happened. He'z now at home. Bt I svear if I get my handz on zat Gunther, I vill crush him to bitz!

Leah; Get in line

*the day went by without much incident, altho Dieter continued to keep at his toes*

Leah; 8was the same8

*soon the day ended n it was time for everyone to go home, n Dieter was the most eager to go home to see Vincent*

Leah; C'mon guys

Everyone: *nodded n packed up*

Leah; 8got in the van8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews