TOYLB: Long & Dark Times-Season 2-8

Episode 8

Hecro: *bid goodbye to Leah, n entered to see Isabella chatting happily (one-sided tho) to Maximus* Um...Hey? Did I miss something?

Isabella: Hey! Hecro! Welcome home~! I was hving a chat with the Chief

Maximus; 8gave him a 'like I had a choice' look8

Hecro: Oh, OK. Well, can I knw abt it?

Isabella: Well, wen the Chief was gone, our Mayor Ashley Constance Santarini was mortified as to who should be the nxt Chief of Police wen he's gone. I was temporarily promoted, of course, bt now he's bk, the Mayor decides to give Chief his old job bk. Whaddaya think, Chief?

Maximus; 8paled then narrowed his eyes8

Isabella: C'mon, I'm not entirely cut out for Chief of Police anywho. Chief Isabella Celia Tyson just doesnt ring much of a bell for me. I prefer the actual hard work rather than the desk job. So wht say u, Chief?

Hecro: *smiled politely* Yes, why dont u, Chris. It would be much better working in a familiar environment *inwardly his heart was seething bcoz Isabella was talking to him so friendly*

Maximus; 8got up, grabbed Tyson by the collar and threw her out the door8

Isabella: Hey! Wht's going on? Chief, wht's wrong?!

Hecro: *surprised at his reaction*

Maximus; 8slammed the door and bolted it8

Hecro: C...Chris...? Wht was tht abt...?

Maximus; The minute we find ozzy we're all leaving

Hecro: Bt...Chris, this is ur home. We're all gonna be stuck here indefinitely. Why r u doing this? Ur gonna blow our cover

Maximus; I never wanted to return here Hecro and in case you haven't notice this atmosphere is making some of the others sick

Hecro: W...Well, I did notice Leah being sick. Bt...Bt...I...I'd hate to make another move again, we just moved out of Hector

Maximus; 8gripped his fist8

Hecro: *looked dwn* I...I'm sorry...I knw ur pissed with me, bt...its not exactly I wanna come here too. I didnt pick this either... *held bk his tears, not wanting to look weak*

Shane: *could sense along with her brother tht their parents r starting to argue*

Maximus; I'm going to start looking for another city

Hecro: Wht do u hv in mind?

Maximus; Thrax gave me a few tips

Hecro: OK. Bt only those who r close to the Mayor can hv tht sort of access...n the Chief of Police gets tht clearance. Meaning u hv to accept the job

Maximus; 8growled8

Hecro: *frowns* Dont be tht way. U dont hv to listen to my advice. Its not tht I'm ur wife or anything *picks the kids up n went off to the nursery*

Maximus; 8spun round8

Hecro: *went off to the nursery n tucked the kids in for their nap*

8they looked up at him8

Hecro: *smiled dwn at them n lulled them to sleep*

Alakey; 8grabbed his finger8

Hecro: *stroke his hair, humming to them some more*

8they both soon drifted off8

Hecro: *smiled n tucked them in properly before leaving the room*

Maximus; 8stared out the window8

Hecro: *sees him staring n decided not to bother him, went off to the kitchen to make lunch*

Maximus; 8clasped his hands together, thinking8

Hecro: *made mac n cheese for lunch, all the while keeping quiet*

Maximus; 8paid him no heed8

Hecro: *finished making lunch n served it* Lunch's ready

Maximus; 8came in8

Hecro: *waited for him to sit dwn n eat before eating*

*the TV was on, n it was announcing happily on the return of Maximus in the news, with his old picture on the left side of the screen n a footage of him returning, coming out of the tank at the right side*

Maximus; 8shuttered8

Hecro: *realized something* U look...different in ur old picture

Maximus; 8looked at the screen8

*his old picture was so much more feminine n he had a darker complexion, n his eyes were way more feminine than he was now*

Maximus; Guess transferring to Hector changed me a bit

Hecro: Tht's interesting. I guess I can agree. U look more manly now

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: *looked dwn n sighed* Still no sign of Oz

Maximus; We'll find him

Hecro: *nods* I...I'm sorry...

Maximus; For what?

Hecro: Just now. Abt saying tht I'm not ur wife or anything. I...I didnt mean it...I just...

Maximus; I know my love

Hecro: I just feel...so insecure...seeing u surrounded n admired by so many women...n I cant do anything to stop them coz I hv to protect u frm... *bit his lip n hung his head, trying to hold bk his tears*

Maximus; 8got up and wrapped his arms round him8

Hecro: I met them wen I was in town...Tht cop n her girls...They were talking abt how they want u to court them n take them as ur wife...N I...I...couldnt... *finally couldnt stand it n outright sobbed*

Maximus; 8held him close8 Don't listen to them

Hecro: I knw...I knw...Bt still...it hurts...hearing them talking like this in front of me *buried his face in Maximus' chest*

Maximus; 8stroked his hair8

Hecro: *sobs in his arms*

Maximus; 8held him close8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews