TOYLB: Long & Dark Times-Season 2-5

Episode 5

Ricardo: *looked at his clothes in disbelief* Oi...Santa Madre of Hector...

Antonio; Mourning clothes? Ha, what a joke

Ricardo: N they gave me a dress! A dress! Just coz I'm ur wife, doesnt mean... *realized* Oh, right, low profile. I got it...

Antonio; Grim and bare it

Ricardo: Damn. Tht means I need to shave off my moustache

Antonio; 8helped dress the twins8

Ricardo: *went to the bathroom to shave off his moustache before getting dressed*

Antonio; 8lifted the twins up8

*the twins giggled*

Ricardo: *came out in his dress, his ponytail taken off n letting his hair dwn, blushing like heck*

Antonio; 8felt his face go red hot8

Ricardo: *pouts, thinking tht Antonio didnt like it* Tht's it, I'm staying at home n not going out

Antonio; Rick I wasn't insulting you

Ricardo: *blushed* R...Reli...? Do I...look OK? I dont look stupid, right?

Antonio; You really pull off the look

Ricardo: O...OK, if u say so

Antonio; 8kissed him8

Ricardo: *kissed him bk*

*the twins giggled at their kissing, fully dressed in their so-called mourning clothes*

Antonio; 8scooped them up8

Ricardo: *tickled the twins' chin* U look so cute in tht outfit *kisses them*

*the twins squealed in delight at getting a kiss frm their mother*

Antonio; 8chuckled8

Ricardo: U look so cute. Unlike us adults, we look reli weird

Antonio; 8nuzzles the twins8

*the twins giggled*

*at Dieter's plc, he was also looking his own clothes weirdly*

Vincent; 8look a bit disgusted8

Dieter: *sighed* Zey hv got to be joking, right?

Vincent; Doubtful

Dieter: N zey gave jou a dress no doubt

Vincent; 8blushed8

Dieter: I'm gonna go change *takes his outfit* Jou better change too. Rules r rules

Vincent; 8sighs and goes to a spare room8

Dieter: *got dressed in his own clothes n looked at the mirror, feeling reli dumb*

Vincent; 8didn't like what he saw in the mirror8

Dieter: *knocked on the door* Jou done zere, mein love?

Vincent; 8came out8

Dieter: *sees Vincent in the cute dress n blushed reli hard* Vow...Jou...Jou look so...so...

Vincent; Ridiculos

Dieter: Nein. Beautiful

Vincent; 8blushed8

Dieter: *came up to him, wrapped his arms ard him n kissed him gently on the neck*

Vincent; Oh

Dieter: I love jou, mein beautiful mate. Jou vill look beautiful no matter vat jou vear

Vincent; 8blushed8

Dieter: I, on ze ozer hand, look like a douchebag

Vincent; What are they thinking

Dieter: Not zinking iz more like eet, mein love

Vincent; 8nods8

Takashi: *was looking at his own dress in disbelief* Jo...Jodan deska ne...?? (are they joking)

Orion; That's a girly-girl city for ya

Takashi: Da...Dame da~! I cant wear a dress~!

Orion; Why not?

Takashi: Boku wa otoko desu ne~! (i'm a guy~!)

Orion; And ya know what they're like to same sex couples

Takashi: *pouts* Moh...Wakata yo (i get it). I'll wear it *takes the dress n went to put it on*

Orion; 8changed into his own8

Takashi: *came out in the dress, feeling vry embarassed*

Takashi: *looked at himself at the mirror n groaned*

Orion; Taka?

Takashi: I look so ugly~!

Orion; No you look great

Takashi: *pouts* ...Uso (u lie)

Orion; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Takashi: *blushed*

Orion; 8kissed his neck8

Takashi: *whined, shivering*

Orion; 8purred8

Takashi: Honto ka? (for real) I dont look ugly?

Orion; Of course not

Takashi: *smiled thru his blush*

Morty: *heard the announcement as well* OK, wht r we gonna do abt tht?

Jesse: Hmm?

Morty: Julius n I r lovers, bt I cant ask Julius to wear a dress. He wont like it

Jesse; Some women prefer to wear pants just find a nice pair of slacks

Morty: Bt wht abt the mourning clothes? Do they hv slacks for tht?

Jesse; Suprisenly they do

Morty: Tht's good, bt wht abt the others? I bet they're getting dresses, right?

Jesse; 8shrugs8

Westen: *dropped in* Hey guys. Hey, son *kissed his forehead*

Jesse; Hey

Westen: I assume u heard the announcement

Morty: Yeah, I did

Westen: I'm here to bring the clothes for u. I assume tht's ur lover with u there. She looks pretty
Jesse; 8tried not to laugh8

Morty: *raised a brow* He's a guy

Westen: Wht? O...Oh...s-sorry, he just look so...

Morty: Feminine, I knw. Everyone thinks tht at first sight. I knew he was a man evn wen we first met, bt he is a vry beautiful man

Jesse; It's the same for some of his family

Westen: *remembers* Yeah, I agree on tht. So does this mean I need to give ur lover a dress to keep low profile?

Morty: No, dont. He wont like it. He doesnt like being treated like a girl

Westen: *scratches his chin* Well, in tht case *turns to Jesse* Jess, go call ur mother n see if there's any extra mourning clothes tht has slacks to go with it

Jesse; Sure pop 8heads out8

Westen: Sorry for being a bit troublesome, bt u knw how it is

Morty: I understand. I've been to female cities who were more strict than this plc *stroke Julius' hair*

Jesse; 8came back after a few minutes8

Westen: Got it, son?

Jesse; Yeah, mom will be here in a bit

Westen: Cool. Why dont u go help the other guy there to change? *gestured him to Thrax*

Jesse; Isn't it gonna be a while before they come to/

Westen: Ah, yes, ur right. Well, rules r rules. At least let them wear the mourning choker

Jesse; 8nods and gets them out8

Westen: Ur still gonna hv to wear them tho

Morty: I understand *takes the clothes n got changed*

Jesse; 8set the others clothes on the bedside8

Morty: *came out with his gothic shota outfit* Is this reli necessary?

Jesse; I'm afraid so

Morty: *sighed n rolled his eyes* Well, I hv worn worse *sat bk beside Julius*

Julius; 8hadn't woken yet8

Morty: *sighed n kissed his forehead, reli worried of him*

Spryman: *shows up wiht the sibs* Hey, Morty. *turns to Jesse* Is Pops OK?

Jesse; No improvements yet

Spryman: *sighed n brought his sibs to Thrax*

Sakura; 8frowned when she saw their father8

Twins: Papa~ *climbed up the bed n hugged him*

*Kiaran & Ozzex sighed as well*

Rory; 8fought back tears8

Spryman: *sighed n stroke Thrax's dreads* Hang in there, Pops

Hope: *whimpered*

Sakura; Wha about Uncle Julius?

Morty: He's also not awaken yet. Both of them reli suffered a hard blow. I guess they just need a long rest

8Sakura and Rory nodded8

Spryman: Did Momma come ovr to see him?

Morty: No, not tht I knw of. I was here all night n didnt see him

8Sakura and Rory exchanged looks8

Spryman: Dammit, where can he be? U dont think he was left behind in Hector, did he??

8the kids now looked worried8

Morty: I'm sure he wouldnt be. Didnt the Mole said he's been taken care of?

Spryman: Yeah, bt where is he?

Jesse; That really is the question

Spryman: *sighed n massaged his head*

Sakura; 8climbed onto her father's bed8

Kiaran & Ozzex: *climbed up as well*

Rory; 8fallowed8

Twins: *started sobbing*

Sakura; 8nuzzles aginist her father8

Spryman: *stroke Thrax's dreads*

Rory; 8lay against Thrax8

Spryman: U guys stay here n look aftr Pops. I'm gonna find where Momma is

Jesse; Good luck kid

Spryman: *nods n left the hospice*

8the kids curled up with their father8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews