TOYLB: Long & Dark Times-Season 2-3

Episode 3

*at another home, Drix was done feeding Sally n helped Leah tuck her into bed*

Leah; 8smiled at her husband8

Drix: *kissed Sally on the forehead before closing the door n made his way to him* She's all tuckered out in there, darling. The incident must've worn her out, especially the sedatives

Leah; 8nods and sighs8

Drix: I noticed u were talking to the Mole. Wht did he say to u?

Leah; He Vants to talk to uz privately

Drix: *raised a brow* Abt wht?

Leah: I'm not zure

Drix: Did he say wht time we should be meeting him?

Leah; Midnight

Drix: Alright, we'll meet him, bt he better hv something good to tell us

Leah; Zo do I

*later tht midnight, Drix n Leah went to Mole's home at the far end*

Leah; 8had a determant look8

Drix: *went to knock on the door*

Leah; 8looked round8

*a few moments later, Mole answered*

Mole: Ah, ur here on time. Come in

8they both entered8

Mole: Follow me to the kitchen. I'm making supper. Want some?

Leah; No vank jou

Mystery man: *hears them n came out brandishing his sword, thinking them an intruder*

Drix: Woah! Would u mind calling off ur dog?

Mole: Sorry. *turns to the mystery man* U r relieved of duty. Stand dwn

Mystery man: *sheathed his sword n returned to cooking in the kitchen*

Leah; Vat's this about/

Mole: Its best if I show u. *went to the mystery man, n tapped his shoulder to get his attention* Cease creating edible sustenance n turn ard, facing us in attention

Mystery man: *does so*

Drix: *raise a brow*

Leah; 8cocked her head8

Mole: *reached ovr to take off the mystery man's mask to reveal it to be Oz*

Drix: Holy spit!! Oz?!

Leah; Ozzy?

Mole: Yeah. Its him

Drix: Wht the...?? Wht is he doing here?!

Mole: Its a long story. U might wanna sit dwn for this

Leah; 8took a seat8

Drix: *does so as well*

Mole: At ease *told Oz to sit dwn before sitting as well, then showed them the device tht was still stuck on the bk of his neck* See this? This is the device I was talking abt bk then tht is controlling Oz

Drix: Woah, tht is my design alright. I nvr thought the finished product would look like this

Mole: U designed this, Mr Drix?

Leah; 8nods8

Drix: Yeah, I did *explained to him the original purpose of the design*

Mole: *nods* Well, I must say this is some fine work, bt whoevr got this reli did some messing up bcoz they made the AI bloody clever n learning. I'm still trying to deactivate it bt so far, they override me everytime of my intrusion n keeps holding poor Jones at bay. I almost succeeded a few times bt the AI is always ahead of me. So far, I managed to reprogram the AI into believing tht it is a highly trained martial arts soldier, bt deactivation is still a no-no. I still cant get ard it no matter how I try

Leah; Vat now?

Mole: I'll keep him under my custody n try to work out the kinks. I'll continue to try my best to deactivate it, bt in the meantime, u cannot let his family knw. Last thing they need right now is to see him like this

Leah; Ja won't hide it from Thrax

Mole: Maybe, bt for now, its best he doesnt knw. It might worsen his health

Drix: I can come ovr n help u with trying to deactivate the AI

Mole: Tht would be a great help, since its ur design

Leah; Speak of family since Thrax iz in hozpital where'z zee kidda/

Drix: I think I see them pick a home of their own, with Paul in charge of the family

Leah; 8nods8

Mole: Is the boy gonna be alright looking aftr all those kids?

Drix: He ran an entire city, I'm sure he can handle 7 sibs. 'Sides, we;re all ard the neighbourhood if he needs us

Leah; Ja

Mole: Well, if u say so then. Remember, not a word to anyone

Leah: Right

Mole: Alright. Sorry to bother u then. U can go bk home now. Just keep this low profile

Leah; Ve know

Drix: *nodded n took Leah's hand to leave, stealing one last sad look at Oz, who was still in a blank state*

Leah; 8lead him home8

Drix: Tht was...reli shocking news there

Leah; 8nods8

Drix: Well, at least Oz is OK...sorta

Leah; Ja

Drix: I wonder how will Oz do with the Mole there. He looked reli robotic. I worry for him

Leah; Zo do I

Drix: R we reli gonna keep this quiet? Wht if ppl starts asking?

Leah: Ve'll have to for Ozzy's sake

Drix: *sighs* I guess ur right

Leah; 8nuzzled against him8

Drix: *took her hand n led her home*

Leah; 8went to their room once they were in8

Drix: *sighed* I worry for the others as well, especially wht Westen's wife said abt this plc being prejudice ovr gay couples

Leah: No city iz zafe

Drix: Well, I guess other than this drawbk, I suppose it's all good. They seem to be taken by the fact tht we come frm Hector

Leah; 8scofts8 Love zick puppies

Drix: I wonder wht would happen tomorrow once the entire city finds out Hector is dead

Leah: Uproar

Drix: Heh, I would be surprised if it didnt happen

Leah; Vell they better not blame us

Drix: I doubt they would aftr hearing wht Mole told them

Leah; Ve'll see

Drix: *nuzzled her* Let's go to bed. Its been a long day

Leah: 8nods and dresses into her night-shirt8

Drix: *crawled up to bed n waited for her, smirking at her outfit*

Leah; 8smiled and lay beside him8

Drix: U r so sexy evn in nightwear, darling *leans forward to kiss her neck*

Leah; 8purred8

Drix: *his hands reach forward to massage her breasts as he ran his tongue along her shoulders*
Leah; 8gasped8

Drix: *hummed as he opened the nightshirt to reveal the breasts, then leaned dwn to suck at one of them while his other hand snaked ovr to tease it btwn his fingers*

Leah; 8shoved him hard8

Drix: *surprised* Wht's wrong, darling?

Leah; Not tonight

Drix: *bit his lip n sighed* Alright, darling *kissed her forehead* Good night *turned to one side n slept*

Leah; 8lay down and soon drifted off8

*everyone slept like a log throughout the night, totally exhausted physically n mentally by the events tht led them to this new city*

8luckily the night was a peaceful one8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews