TOYLB: Long & Dark Times-Season 1-3

Episode 3

*the nxt morning, Sprite slowly got up n sat up on his bed, thinking deep thoughts*

8his son started whimpering8

Sprite: *was able to hear him, bt was reluctant to go see*

Julius; 8got up to check on the baby8

*the baby whimpered, he was hungry n needed his mommy*

Sprite: *hugged his knees close to his chest, trying to ignore those cries*

Julius; 8gently picked him up8

*his cries became louder, he instinctively knew it was not his mommy carrying him n wanted his mommy*

Julius; 8carried him out to Sprite8

Sprite: *looked up at Julius bringing the baby to him n shook his head, terrified*

Julius; He wants you, you're his mother

Sprite: *bit his lip, still shaking his head, all the while trying to ignore the cries tht were getting louder n louder*

Julius; 8rocked the child8 You may not like how he came into being but that's no reason to blame him

Sprite: *squeezed his eyes shut, burying his face in his knees, shaking his head*

Morty: *got up as well at upon hearing Julius arguing with Sprite n came up to him* I'll handle this. Young man, either u accept the fact tht u r his mother or u terminate the child urself. Ur choice *takes the baby n puts it on the bed at Sprite's feet, then ushered Julius to leave them alone, whispering* I knw wht I'm doing. Let's watch

Julius; 8bit his lip8

Sprite: *watched in horror as Morty dropped the baby at his feet n left with Julius, then he continued to stare at the bawling baby, not knwing wht to do*

Julius; Are you sure about this?

Morty: Shh, trust me. Just watch

Sprite: *continued to watch the baby for a while, then finally relented n tried his luck in carrying him in his arms. The baby almost immediately slowed dwn his crying to a whimper, nuzzling against Sprite's chest, wanting milk*

Julius; 8bit his tongue8

Sprite: *bit his lip, not sure if he was doing right, bt somehow a bit of instincts was kicking in as he lifted his shirt n fed him. The baby soon settled dwn n suckled powerfully*

Morty: *smiled at the sight* See? He's fine now. I am surprised of him able to conceive tho. Could he be a half-breed?

Julius; Who knows

Morty: Hmm, he looks more like Spryman. Half-white blood-half-something else. Tho I cant put my finger which is the other half. Usually those kind of cells hv a 50-50 chance of conception

Sprite: *once he was done, he helped to burp the baby, then wanted to put him bk dwn bt the baby immediately started crying wen he was put dwn, bt stopped quickly if Sprite picked him bk up. It repeated a few times until Sprite finally gave in n held him*

Julius; Phew

Sprite: *looked dwn at his baby who seemed to look bk up at him in content, then he smiled before slowly falling asleep in his arms. It tugged at the young cell's heartstrings as he started crying, holding the baby close n kissed him ovr n ovr again, pouring his new found love for this child ovr him*

Morty: See? Wht I tell ya? Everything's fine

Julius; 8nods8

Morty: Did u sleep well, my lovebug? *nuzzled him*

Julius; Best I could

Morty: Reminds me of the last time I had to hide out like this. I was in a Health Nazi's body n I was hunted dwn as soon as I set foot into it

Julius; Those type of city's don't live long, Thrax should know

Morty: Yeah, I heard a few of his escapades wen we were chatting. I left the city as soon as I could. Like I said, I only kill ppl who deserves to die. This one doesnt. He's just a kid anyways

Julius; Adolesant

Morty: Ah, yes, right, adolescent. Man, I cant believe tht Gunther guy actually did tht to him. He's behaving worse than a virus

Julius; 8snarled at him8

Morty: I meant Gunther behaving more like virus

Julius; Ya know that's an insult to our kind

Morty: Sorry, lovebug. I didnt mean tht...It just feels like he's behaving so radically evil. I've seen a few of our kind tht was reli nasty

Julius; So have I

Morty: I just hope this will be ovr soon n we can find a way to stop all this madness

Julius; If not Gunther has signed Hector's death certificate

Morty: *nodded in agreement*

Julius; 8sighed8

Sprite: *finally was at peace with his baby as he rocked him to sleep in his arms*

Julius: ~Thank Hector~

Ozzie: *woke up to chk on Sprite n saw him cradling the baby* Hey Sprite *smiled at him*

Sprite: *looked up at him n smiled sheepishly*

Thrax; 8got up to see what's happening8

Ozzie: Did u give him a name?

Sprite: *wanted to tell him in sign language, bt remember they dont understand him in sign language*

Ozzie: *got the idea n got him a pen n paper*

Thrax; 8came up to his mate8

Ozzie: *looked up at Thrax* Mornin' baby

Sprite: *wrote* I named him Timothy. Timmy for short

Thrax; 8smiled8 Suites him

Ozzie: U...OK with telling us wht happened?

Sprite: *hesitated then nodded, writing* Gunther came to my home, accusing me of being a virus supporter. He wanted to put me of charges of harbouring fugitives in my house, which of course, I didnt. Wen he couldnt find any, he questioned n tortured me. I couldnt tell him anything if I wanted to bcoz I'm mute, bt he thinks I was being stubborn n tight-lipped. As a last resort he...he raped me to get me to talk. It was then he found out I was mute all along, bt the deed was done. He couldnt charge me with anything without evidence, so he just left me locked up in the basement until Drix n Alexis found me

Thrax; 8gripped his fist8 If only we came sooner

Sprite: *shook his head n wrote* S'ok. U couldnt hv predicted it coming anyways. I was horrified wen I found out tht I was pregnant. I knw I'm half white blood half muscle cell, n usually breeds like us hv a 50-50 chance of conception, bt I didnt think he would hit it at one shot. Many times I tried to bring myself to self-abort bt...I dunno why...I couldnt do it.

Thrax; Many can't live with the guilt

Sprite: *wrote* Wen Alexis n Drix came to get me, I was starting to hv contraction. I knew by experience tht I was having a premature birth, n...part of me was scared for the baby...bt part of me wished it to be ovr n done with...I cant believe I didnt want it, bt...I guess ur brother n his boyfriend helped me see the error of my ways. Now I cant imagine why I can nvr love this little child 8smiled n kissed his son, nuzzling him*

Ozzie: I'm glad u think tht way. Every child is precious, no matter how they were conceived

Thrax; 8nods8

Sprite: *nodded, then wrote* I'm grateful now. At least out of all this pain, I hv my little pride n joy here with me

Thrax; 8smiles8 He's your angel

Sprite: *nodded in agreement n kissed his son*

Ozzie: Thank Hector. I was a little worried wen u didnt want to hold him

Sprite: *writes* Yeah, sorry abt tht. I was probably a little emotional n in denial, bt I'm OK now

Thrax; Glad you've come to terms

Sprite: *nods n nuzzled Timmy before putting him on the bed beside him*

Thrax; 8looked at their growing group8

*others came in with Mole with a few more survivors*

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: *sighed in relief* Thank goodness Gunther missed these lucky ppl. I reli worry abt the future of Hector. He's practically turning it into some sort of Health Nazi area

Thrax; I' give the kid til before his 20th

Ozzie: *shook his head* Tht'll be awful

Thrax; Being a health nut isn't a good thing, trust me I know

Ozzie: *nods* I understand. I wonder wht's going on right now in the outside world of Hector. Is it affecting him as it is affecting us here in this city?

Thrax; Got a connection to the eye-channle/

Mole: *overheard them* I do. I've been keeping tabs on the outside world. I hacked into the eye channel systems. I can show u if u want

Thrax; Show us

Mole: *nodded n led the couple to another part of a tunnel where all his electrical equipments were installed, three big plasma wall-to-wall screens present, one of them being hacked in the eye channel*

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *sees the equipment n was a little impressed*

Mole: *went ovr to click some buttons to hack into the eye channel*

Thrax; 8looked at the screen8

*in the outside world, it showed tht somehow Hector had started become a bit of a health n clean freak, n evn started wearing gloves so tht he wouldnt touch things directly n get germs, n screens his food all the time before eating, getting into the stages of becoming a Health Nazi*

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Ozzie: Oh no...

Mole: Its worse than I hv expected

Thrax; Some improvement

Ozzie: Wht r we gonna do? We can't live like this or let Hector live like this

Thrax; And what do you suggest

Ozzie: Anything short of a rebellion?

Mole: I dont think I hv the firepower for tht...

Thrax; 8scofts8

Ozzie: *sighs*

Thrax; 8walked off8

Ozzie: *followed behind him* So...u got any ideas, baby?

Thrax; Not at the minute

Ozzie: I hope Gunther hasnt done more damages than he already has

Thrax; 8gave him a 'are you serious/' look8

Ozzie: *looked bk at him n realized wht he just said* Forget I said it. Its already too late anyways

Thrax; 8nodded8

Miracle: *was not doing so well. Due to the rations, his body is hardly keeping up with Hippoylta's appetite*

Alexis; 8was worried8

Miracle: *was constantly getting tired n thinner*

8some of the others tried to give their food to him8

Ozzie: *came up to him* How's he doing?

Alexis; Not well Oz

Ozzie: *chked him* He reli is a lot malnourished then before. Maybe we should go look for more food

Alexis; 8nodded8

Ozzie: Right. I'll go get the food. Who wants to come with me?

Virus; I'll go

Ozzie: Thanks. I think I knw where is a good plc to find food *got ready to leave*

8the virus fallowed him8

Ozzie: *kissed Thrax goodbye n set off*

Thrax; 8had a bad feeling in his gut about this8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews