TOYLB: Long & Dark Times-Season 2-2

Episode 2

8the kids looked round there home8

Spryman: Our Daddy is now in hospice, so we're gonna hv to take care of ourselves now. At least all our family r ard the neighbourhood, we can reach them by foot.

Kiaran: I'm hungry...

Spryman: Thankfully this plc is fully furnished. *went to the kitchen n open the fridge to chk for food*

8the fridge was stocked full8

Spryman: Great. At least we're not gonna go hungry. Wanna help out with the cooking?

Twins; Yeah

Spryman: U knw wht? Lets all do it, as a team. If Momma n Pops can do it, so can we

Kiaran: Yay~! Scrambled eggs~!

Ozzex: Yayy~! Cooking time~!

sakura and Rory didn't looked thrilled8

Spryman: *noticed* Hey. Its OK. We gotta be strong right now, for Momma n Pops, OK? C'mon, help out wiht the cooking as well. It'll get ur mind off things

Jamie: Come to think of it...

Junko: Where's Mama?

Hope; Mama/

Spryman: *blinked* Yeah. Ur right. I thought Mole said he's dealt wiht him...?

8they looked at each other8

Spryman: We'll get to the bottom of this. For now, let's feed our tummy. Cant think n plan wiht an empty stomach

8most of the kids got to work8

Hecro: *brought his kids to the nursery room ready-made, tucking them in as they were totally tired out frm the whole ordeal, feeling glad tht they finally hv a roof under their heads n within proximity of all his relatives*

Maximus; 8watched from the door8

Hecro: *finished feeding Alakay n lulling them to sleep before turning to see Maximus at the door, then hung his head* I...I'm sorry

Maximus; I told you we shouldn't have come here

Hecro: Well, wht choice do we hv? The other bodies were not much of a better candidate now, arent they?

Maximus; 8narrowed his eyes8

Hecro: Look, I'm trying to apologize here *shuts the door so tht the kids wouldnt hear them n wake up* U think I want this? U think I want to pretend tht I'm not ur mate n denying our kids their father? I dont! We almost got killed in Hector! We were at death's door! We were going to be executed! I couldnt let this happen again to u! I cant! N if it means denying u to protect us frm repeating ur parents' history, why cant u understand tht?! *was trembling as the fear n shock frm the near-execution incident finally sunk in, falling to his knees n sobbed hard*

Maximus; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Hecro: I was so scared...I was so scared...I thought I was gonna die...!! I thought we were all gonna die...!! I'm so fucking scared....!! *trembled n cried reli hard*

Maximus; 8held him close8

Hecro: *sobs in Maximus' arms* I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...

Maximus; I know my love

Hecro: Pls dont hate me...I didnt mean to...I just wanna protect u...

Maximus; I know but it's toture if I can't call you my love

Hecro: U can call me tht in private, at home, bt pls, dont do it in public, I dont want u to get hurt

Maximus; 8kissed him deeply8

Hecro: *kisses him bk just as deeply, trying to convey all his feelings for him*

Maximus; 8smiled softly8

Hecro: I love u, Chris. So much.

Maximus; Love you too Hecro

Miracle: *was on the couch feeding Hippolyta, who was now more hungry than she used to aftr the ordeal*

Alexis; 8came in stretching himself8

Miracle: *looks up* Hey, baby

Alexis; How are you both?

Miracle: I'm good. Polly is reli famished. She hasnt properly eaten in a while, so I guess its understandable. Tho I think I'm gonna need to hv a big meal aftr this, coz she's draining me out *chuckles*

Alexis; The fridge is completely stocked, help yourself8

Miracle: Can u get me some for me? I think Polly's gonna be feeding for a while, n I dont think I might hv the strength to get there

Alexis; Sure 8went to make him a feast8

Miracle: *smelled the food n licked his lips*

Alexis; 8smiled8

Miracle: *continued feeding Hippolyta*

Alexis; 8came in carrying a large tray8

Miracle: *sees the tray* Mmm, something looks n smells good

Alexis; 8set it on the table8

Miracle: Thanks, love *leans up to kiss him*

Alexis; 8kissed him gently8

Miracle: *noticed tht Hippolyta was done feeding* Here, tuck her in, will ya? *passed Hippolyta to Alexis*

Alexis; 8gently took her8

Miracle: *got up a little shakily n reached for the food n ate*

Alexis; 8tucked Hippolyta into her crib and kissed her forehead8

Hippolyta: *cooed n went bk to sleep, sucking her thumb*

Alexis; 8smiled and quietly left8

Miracle: *was almost halfway thru the food wen Alexis came dwn* Hey there. U did such a great job. It tastes reli good

Alexis; Thanks

Miracle: *sigh* Guess we need to keep our relationship a low profile here, huh?

Alexis; I guess

Miracle: No worries. I can pose perfectly fine. I've got Daddy's morphing abilities, remember? *held onto his hair n stretched it to make it long, n his beautiful looks made him easy to pass as a girl*

Alexis; Impressive

Miracle: *grins* Tho I hv to keep away frm wearing too tight clothes or they might be revealed on my crotch ;p

Alexis; 8rolled his eyes8

Miracle: Well, I'll wear them for u if tht's wht u want *smiled flirtingly*

Alexis; 8growled sexually8

Miracle: *got up n went to go to Alexis flirtingly, bt he forgot he was still weak n his feet gave way as he fell forward*

Alexis; 8caught him8

Miracle: Sorry, weak ankles *giggled*

Alexis; 8scooped him up and carried him to bed8

Miracle: *nuzzled against his neck* My prince

Alexis; 8purred but then had sickening thought8

Miracle: *noticed his look* Wht's wrong, baby?

Alexis; My heat cycle, what're we going to do about that/

Miracle: Oh, right. I nvr thought of tht. Well, I guess we'll just hv to talk to the Mole abt it. He's the only tech guy we hv right now, or maybe we can approach Westen's kid Jesse, since he's under the hospice

Alexis; I suppose

Miracle: So dont worry. We'll take care of u *leans up to kiss him*

Alexis; 8kissed him back8

Morty: *picked a home n told Excalibur to guard it before going off to the hospice, which was abt a few blocks away frm the housing area to visit Julius n Thrax*

8the dog kept watch8

Morty: *reaches the hospice n sees Jesse treating Julius* How's he n Thrax doing?

Jesse; They'll recover, what happened to them/

Morty: *sigh* Long story. Bt basically we've been reli roughen up with an incident in Hector tht involved near-public execution n betrayal of his mate on Thrax's part

Jesse: Harsh

Morty: I knw. I hope there's no lasting damage on them

Jesse; Hard to say but we'll see

Morty: *sat beside Julius, caressing his hair*

Jesse; 8sighs8

Morty: *whispers to Julius' ear* Be strong, my lovebug. We're safe now

Jesse; 8watch from the door8

Dieter: *carried Vincent bridal style into their new home*

Vincent; 8looked round8

*the plc looked just right for a newly wed, possibly for an average family, or in their case, newly weds-to-be*

Dieter: I am zo happy jou r villing to be mein mate, mein love

Vincent; 8purred8

Dieter: Ve vill hv to keep our love low profile tho, frm vat ze vife of ze head zaid. N ve need to look for somevone to be villing to marry us in zecret

Vincent; 8nods8

Dieter: Vould jou like to..."zelebrate"? *smirks* Or vould jou like to hold it till aftr our marriage?

Vincent; 8nipped his neck8

Dieter: *grins* I take zat az ze first option *brought him upstairs to the master bedroom n lay him on bed*

Vincent; 8ran his fingers through his hair8

Dieter: *nipped at Vince's neck, licking it as he slowly taking off his clothes*

Vincent; 8arched his back8

Dieter: *encourages Vince to take off his clothes as well*

Vincent; 8slowly removes his8

Dieter: *leans dwn to kiss him on the lips, his hands roaming ard the young virus' body, touching him at the right plcs*

Vicent; 8panted and gasped8

Dieter: *sucks on his own fingers* Jou hv to relax, OK, mein love? I'm going to prepare jou *enters his saliva-coated fingers into Vincent's ass one by one, thrusting gently n slowly*

Vincent; Oh. . .

Dieter: *pushed in a third finger, thrusting deep until it was touching his sweet spot*

Vincent; 8gasped8

Dieter: Mmh, veels good, dosent eet, mein love?

Vincent; 8nods8

Dieter: Vould jou like to feel eet zome more?

Vincent; Yes, oh yes

Dieter: Mmh, I vill give jou more zen *finger-fucks him a little harder n deeper* Or vould jou vant mein nice big cock inzide jou? *hits the sweet spot a few good times*

Vincent; 8gasps8

Dieter: *whispers in his ear in a voice tht made the other shiver* Do jou vant mein cock inzide jou?

Vincent; 8pants, nodding8

Dieter: *kissed him, then reaches dwn to take his ass in his mouth, licking n sucking him so tht it would be wet n lubed enough for him to enter*

Vincent; 8gripped the bed8

Dieter: *aftr making sure it was wet enough, positioned his cock to the hole n slowly pushed in, hissing with pleasure at the tightness*

Vincent; 8bucked8

Dieter: Mmh, so tight. Jour a virgin, arent jou?

Vincent; 8blushed8

Dieter: Dont vorry, mein love. I'll treat jou vry gently *slowly thrusts in n out, letting his lover adjust*

Vincent; 8moans8

Dieter: *goes in a little deeper, hitting the spot just right*

Vincent; 8bucked8

Dieter: *keeps aiming for the spot, going deeper n harder*

Vincent; 8gripped the sheets8

Dieter: Mmh~! Jour so tight~! I'm gonna come...!!

Vincent; 8tossed his head back8

Dieter: *threw his head bk n shouted in pleasure in German as he came*

Vincent; 8felt his whole body tense8

Dieter: * helped Vincent to come by pumping his cock*

Vincent; 8quivered8

Dieter: Jou can let go. Come all ovr me

Vincent; 8cried out as he realised8

Dieter: *licks up the come tht got on his hand* Mmm, jou taste divine. Did jou enjoy it? Did I hurt jou?

Vincent; 8pants8, shaking his head8

Dieter: Ich liebe dich, mein love *leans dwn to kiss him deeply*

Vincent; 8returned it8

Takashi: *first thing he did once he got his new home was to brew some green tea, tho he blushed wen he realized tht he was now going to live with Orion under one roof*

Orion; 8watched him from the door8

Takashi: *looked up at him while drinking, then looked dwn, blushing evn harder*

Orion; 8came over and wrapped his arms round him8

Takashi: *blushed harder than evr* Y...Yada...(No) Ha...Hasukashi ne... (I'm embarassed)

Orion; Why/

Takashi: Well...Not embarassed...well, more like...shy...We've nvr been...this close before...until Gunther-san's incident...

Orion; 8kissed his neck8

Takashi: *whimpered at the feeling*

Orion; 8drew back8

Takashi: *surprised* Na...Nanda? Why r u pulling bk?

Orion; If you don't wish to

Takashi: I...I...dunno...It felt good just now, bt at the same time...I'm scared...evn tho I'm not a virgin anymore...

Orion; 8nuzzled him8

Takashi: *nuzzled bk* U knw tht...I'm an okama (she-male), right? Dont I weird u out?

Orion; No my love

Takashi: I...I meant it wen I said tht I'll be ur oku-san (wife) in the nxt life... *blushed harder as he covered his face*

Orion; 8held him close8

Takashi: *buried his face against his chest, feeling embarrassed* Do u...want to be...my danna-sama (husband) wen the time...comes? *realized wht he just said n groaned in embarassment*

Orion; 8tilted his head and kissed him deeply8

Takashi: *kissed him bk just as deeply*

Orion; 8purred8

Takashi: Orion...chan...I want u...to take me... *blushed hard as he hid his face again on Orion's chest*

Orion; 8had a devilish smirk8

Takashi: Sa...Orion-chan...Do whtevr u want with me...I'm...all urs...

Orion; 8nipped his neck8

Takashi: *gasped, gripping lightly at his sleeve*

Orion; 8started removing his clothes8

Takashi: *lets Orion hv his way with him*

Orion; 8licked ans nipped his neck8

Takashi: *gasped again as he helped removed his clothes*

Orion; 8positioned over him8

Takashi: O...Orion-chan... *was a little nervous*

Orion; 8kissed his neck8 It's going to be alright love

Takashi: H...Hai... *relaxed a little as he spread his legs slowly*

Orion; 8gently easied in8

Takashi: *gasped at his pussy being filled* O-Orion-chan...!!

Orion; 8planted butterfly kisses on his neck8

Takashi: *pants erratically, running his hands dwn his bk, careful not to scratch him*

Orion; 8thrusted gently8

Takashi: *pants hard* Aahh...!! Aahh...!!

Orion; Easy now

Takashi: De...Demo...(bu...but) *blushed hard as he whispered* Ki...Kimochii... (it feels good)

Orion; 8nuzzled him as he thrusted deep8

Takashi: *wrapped his arms n legs ard him, bringing him deeper as he whined in pleasure*

Orion; 8became hard8

Takashi: Mmmh...!! M...Motto...motto...!! (more)

Orion; 8picked up speed8

Takashi: *pants harder n screamed louder in pleasure* I...Icha so... (i'm gonna come)

Orion; 8groans8

Takashi: Iku, iku~!! (i'm coming) *came both thru his cock n his pussy, clenching Orion hard*

Orion; 8roared as he realised8

Takashi: *trembled at the feeling until he came dwn frm his high, panting in ecstasy*

Orion; 8lay next to him8

Takashi: *nuzzled against him* Aishiteru-ne, Orion-chan (I love you, Orion)

Orion; Love you to Taka

*meanwhile, the Perez couple, in their new home, got settled dwn some*

Ricardo: *rocked their twins to sleep, as the little spawns were all tuckered out frm the event*

Antonio; 8watched from the doorway8

Ricardo: *finally managed to lull the twins to sleep n tucked them all in*

Antonio; 8came up behind him8

Ricardo: *looked up at him* Hey babe

Antonio; 8kissed him8

Ricardo: *kissed him bk n hugged him* I'm so glad tht we're finally safe

Antonio; Don't be so sure

Ricardo: I knw, bt at least we're alive

Antonio; 8nuzzled him8

Ricardo: *nuzzled bk* I love u, n I'm glad we survived this together

Antonio; Me to but I'm worried for my brothers

Ricardo: I'm worried as well, especially Thrax. He's been taking the brunt of the situation. N I worry abt the other kids too. Speaking of which, where is Oz? Did u notice him with us?

Antonio; 8shook his head8

Ricardo: Where could he be? *gasped* U...U dont think he got left behind in Hector, do u?

Antonio; I hope not, that's the last thing Thrax needs

Ricardo: *bit his lip* Then where could he be...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews