TOYLB: Long & Dark Times-Season 1-9

Episode 9

*meanwhile, the Mole, bk in his disguise as a rookie servant, went to chk on Oz, who was in bed sleeping naked with the naked Gunther in his arms*

8none of the other servants were about8

Mole: *pretended to clean the room as he came close to him, to chk see if there was anything he could find to figure out the brainwash problem*

8nothing could be seen8

Mole: *turned Oz's head a little n saw tht the bk of Oz's neck was a patch like thing, n it was transluscent which revealed certain complicated wirings*

Gunther: *starts to stir* Mmm...Momma...

Ozzie: *instinctively stuck his hand out to hug Gunther closer to calm him*

Mole: *quickly snuck out of the room before he was discovered*

Alexis; 8kicked at the dirt while pacing8

Mole: *made contact on the two-way communicator* Can anyone hear me?

Antonio; Si

Mole: Hey, I just found out abt Jones' problem

Antonio; And/

Mole: *told him abt the device he saw at the bk of Oz's neck* I think tht's the reason for the brainwashing

Antonio; Could be

Mole: Anyway, removing it by force might be risky, so I wont attempt to touch it first, bt I will try to hack into the main controlling system of tht gadget n see wht can I do. How r u guys all holding up?

Antonio; Trying our best

Mole: I'm trying my best here as well, at the same time trying not to get caught

Antonio; 8nods8

Mole: Keep it hanging there. I'll try to get u outta this mess

Antonio; Gracias Mole

Mole: Right. Ovr n out *ended the call*

Antonio; 8closed the link8

Ricardo: How goes it?

Antonio; He's gonna see what he can do

Ricardo: I do hope so...

Antonio; 8held him close8

Morty: *cuddled Julius close, humming a soothing lullaby*

Julius; 8breathed swallow8

Morty: *kissed his forehead*

Alexis; 8grumbled to himself8

Miracle: *looked at him sadly*

Leah; 8looked round everyone8

*everyone looked tired, stressed or just given up hope*

Leah; 8frowned8

*the kids on the other hand were looking weaker*

Sakura; 8lay against the wall8

Spryman: *also lay there, the younger ones still in his arms*

Leah; 8placed her hand on the wall8

Sally: *whine for her mommy

Leah; 8tried to fight back the tears8

Drix: *held her close to comfort her*

Leah; 8buried her face in his chest8

Drix: Its OK, darling. We'll get outta here soon. We must hv faith in the Mole. He's all we've got now

Leah; 8sighed8

Drix: Our little girl is gonna be alright. THe older children will watch ovr her

Leah; 8slowly nodded8

*Gunther had soon made the announcement for the execution the nxt day to the public*

Antonio; 8heard it from the camp8

Ricardo: *whimpered*

Alexis; 8snarled8

Miracle: *huddled close to him*

Gunther: *in the announcement* We will mark the last day of Hector's school day as a glorious day in which we will eradicate the last of the virus scum once n for all! We will bring all of them to Park Square at the Spleen District to hv them all publicly executed, n u r all invited to attend

*cheers of Gunther's supporters were heard*

Rory; 8snarled8 Bastards

Spryman: *shook his head sadly* U said it

Sakura; 8seemed to be in a daze8

Spryman: *cradled her close*

8everyone looked out8

*the kids joined in the look as well*

8no one rarely made a sound8

*the hormones were also listening to the broadcast n those who were adrenaline junkies were laughing n cheering, shouting "About time!"*

Leah; Shut Up!

* one of the hormones heard her n picked up a bottle n threw it at the window*

Drix: Hey!! I'll show wht u get for hurting my wife *aimed his cannon at him bt couldnt shoot anything* Dammit, they deactivated my cannon

Alexis; 8growled and hissed8

Morty: *still cradled Julius close*

Julius; 8was out cold8

Ozzie: *came in bringing food as usual*

8they looked up at him8

Ozzie: *slipped the food in n stared at them quietly*

8none made eye contact8

Ozzie: Target announcement. Public execution. Elimination time T-minus 24 hours

Alexis; 8snarled8

Ozzie: *turns to see Thrax*

Thrax; 8was completely comatosis8

Ozzie: *for a split second, something seemed to short-circuit as the cell went to his knees, going towards Thrax's direction n banged at the wall, tears falling, bt his face was still blank*

Antonio; 8looked over8

Ozzie: *continues to bang the wall at Thrax's direction, tears continue to fall, tho his face was still in a blank state, as if trying to wake him*

Antonio; 8cocked a brow8

Mole: *called in* Yo, anybody there? Do u read me?

Antonio; Si

Mole: Hey, tell me wht is Jones doing right now?

Antonio; Strangely enough, crying

Mole: Wht else is he doing?

Antonio; 8pointed the mic in ozzy's direction8

Ozzie: *still slamming the wall, slowly his face was showing emotions little by little, tears pouring like rain, until he was literally screaming* THRAX!!! THRAX!!! BABY, IT"S ME!!! THRAX, WAKE UP!!!

Mole: Yes! I almost got it!

Antonio; What?

Mole: I am trying to deactivate the machine on his neck. Make him come out more. The system is an AI, n a little fickle to begin with, bt as time goes by, the AI learns to detect any signs of the real Oz trying to come out n shut him out. I'm trying to deactivate the system

Ozzie: *still screaming, banging agaisnt the wall*

Spryman: Momma? Momma, is tht u? Momma!!

Leah; Paul keep back

Mole: Almost there...Almost there...Ah, crap!

Ozzie: *almost immediately, he stopped screaming n banging, his face bk in a blank state again, then slowly got up n left quietly, like as if it nvr happened*

Antonio; What the hell/

Mole: Agh, the AI shut me out. It discovered my intrusion n override my system. I lost the real Oz again

Antonio; 8punched the wall8

Mole: Sorry, Perez. I'll keep trying. U guys just hang tight, OK?

Antonio; Time's running out

Mole: I knw, I'll be on in ASAP

Antonio; 8nodded8

Mole: Right. I'll get in touch ASAP. Ovr n out

Antonio; 8closed the link8

Ricardo: He was there. Oz was almost there. Wht happened?

Antonio; The damn thing found Mole

Ricardo: Wht thing? I dont get it

Antonio; 8explained8

Ricardo: Oh no...This is reli tough...

Antonio; 8nods8

Ricardo: Since wen has he evr had tht sort of technology?

Antonio; Who knows

Drix: I do. I designed tht AI

Antonio; What?

Drix: I designed tht AI. It was actually meant to be a sort of behavioural control for the hormones. Aftr the incident with the hormones to Jared, I made a vow to make the hormones at least a bit safer wen they r released. Jared and I, before he changed to ELektra, came up with the idea to create this AI to detect any form of overboard violence n subdue it. I was abt to let Paul knw abt my creation, wen this incident happened. Wen it got worse, I had to abandon the project to save my family. He must've gotten a hold of him, tht Gunther, n modified it

Antonio; Figures

Drix: If I knew this would actually do this to Oz, I would nvr hv created it...

Leah; How vere jou suppose to know Drix

Drix: *sighed* N now my creation has turned Oz into a brainwashed robot

Leah; 8nuzzled him8

Drix: *hugged her bk* I feel so terrible, tht I'm responsible for turning Oz...into a mindless machines. Wht if this is also wht would happen to the hormones? I might cause more damage for Hector, stunt his growth, evn

Leah; 8gently nudged him8

Drix: *bit his lip*

8the group sat in silence8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews