TOYLB: Long & Dark Times-Season 1-8

Episode 8

Rookie: *went to his room, made sure no one was looking before removing his disguise, n revealed to be the Mole, who managed to escape frm the raid, then clicked some buttons on his device to connect to the two-way communicator tht belonged to either one of the Roja bros* Hello? Hello, can u hear me?

Antonio; Si/

Mole: Psst! Its me, the Mole! U guys OK ovr there?

Antonio; 8hissed8 Does the term 'walking death' mean anything?

Mole: Ah, so u've heard. I heard them saying abt the public execution. Its gonna happen on the last day of Hector's school

Antonio; 8nods8

Mole: Jones seems to be talking funny, almost like a robot

Antonio; Brainwashed

Mole: Yeah, I gather tht much. Listen, I'll figure out a way outta this. U guys just hang tight. N tell Roja I'll get Jones bk for him. I promise

Antonio; If he can hear me

Mole: Alright. I'll contact u ASAP if there is any progress

Antonio; Right

Mole: Alright. Hear frm me soon *ended the call*

Ricardo: Who were u talking to?

Antonio; Mole

Ricardo: Mole? He made it out? Thank Hector

Antonio; 8nods8

Ricardo: Wht did he say?

Antonio; He's figured a way out of this

Ricardo: Reli? N wht abt Oz?

Antonio; He acting like some robot

Ricardo: Oh no, did he say why is he like this?

Antonio; My guess, brainwashing

Ricardo: Yeah, bt brainwashing how? We need to knw the method to undo it

Antonio; That's the question

Ricardo: Let's just hope Mole would figure out a way. He's all we've got now

Antonio; 8nodded8

Ricardo: How's Thrax doing?

Antonio; Not a sound from him

Ricardo: *looked at Thrax*

Thrax; 8hadn't moved and was looking weaker8

Takashi: *was trying to feed him some food*

Thrax; 8couldn't eat anything8

Takashi: Ottoto-chan, onegai... (please)

Thrax; 8turned his head away8

Takashi: *sighed n gave it to Alexis* Hora, Mirakuru-chan might need it

Alexis; 8took the bowl and turned to his mate8

Miracle: *still leaned against the wall, looking at Hippolyta who looked like she had lost weight bcoz she was not being fed properly of her mother's milk*

Alexis; Miracle

Miracle: *turns to him*

Alexis; 8held out the food8

Miracle: *shook his head*

Alexis; Please love

Miracle: *still shook his head, bt was getting pale*

Alexis; My love this isn't good for you

Miracle: I'm not eating...until I hv my Polly with me...

Alexis; 8bit his lip8

Takashi: *huddled against Orion*

Orion; 8held him close8

Takashi: Kowaii yo, Orion-san (i'm scared)

Orion; We all are my love

Takashi: R u alright?

Orion; Just a bit drained

Takashi: *sighed* I hope Mole-san would find something to help us with

Orion; Yes and soon

Dieter: *was tending to Vincent, feeding him some water* Jou alright a little now, mein love?

Vincent; 8slowly nodded8

Dieter: I'm so sorry I got u into zis mess, mein love...I should've been zere for jou

Vincent; 8shook his head8

Dieter: Vince mein love, I knw it's not the right time zo ask dis bt...if I dont dis I vill regret eet evn aftr death...Vincent mein love, will jou marry me?

Vincent; 8looked at him in shock8

Dieter: I knw ve've only known each other for half a year bt...I cannot live vith myself vizout zomething to fight or zomething zat I knw I vould regret not doing. I promise I vill keep uz all safe, n if ve get out of zis alive, I vant jou to marry me

Vincent; 8weakly took his hand8

Dieter: So, do jou let me take jou as my mate?

Vincent; 8softly8 Yes

Dieter: *smiled n held him close, kissing him*

Antonio; 8smiled at the two8

Ricardo: Isnt tht sweet? Di finally stepping up n be a real man

Alexis; 8nodded8

Ricardo: I've got a feeling he's definitely gonna live up to his words

Antonio; Si

Dieter: *nuzzled noses with Vincnet, feeling so happy evn tho they're in the dumps right now*

Vincent 8smiled softly8

Dieter: Ich liebe dich (i love u), mein liebe

Vincent; 8softly8 love you to

Dieter: *smiled*

Vincent; 8drifted off8

Dieter: *held him close*

Antonio; 8smiled softly8

Morty: *was worrying abt Julius*

Alexis; 8looked over8

Morty: *tries to feed Julius some food*'

Julius; 8wouldn't take any8

Morty: Jules, love bug pls...

Julius; 8just lay there8

Morty: Julius... *bit his lip, hung his head n started sobbing for the first time in his life*

Alexis; 8bit his tongue8

Spryman: *feels so bad to see everyone on the other side like this*

Rory; 8clawed at the wall8

Twins: *stopped him* Stop. U'll hurt urself

Rory; 8growled8

Twins: *cried, not wanting to see their younger brother hurt himself*

Sakura; 8wasn't much better8

Spryman: *sighed n knelt before them, gather them all in his arms for a group hug, trying to be the big, strong brother for them*

8most of the kids nuzzled him8

Spryman: I'm sorry, my sibs. I got us all to this mess. If I hadnt been so selfish n careless abt my own ppl in the office, this wouldnt hv happened. If I were stronger n not stayed at home every time something gets to me, it wouldn't be like this...

8they shook their heads8

Spryman: *bit his lip, n sobbed, hugging them close*

Antonio; 8bit his lip8

Ricardo: Poor kids. They're suffering ovr there n not fed right. Some evn still need mother's milk. Our twins r also looking worrying

Antonio; 8nods8

Ricardo: *chks on the twins*

8they were nuzzled up to Paul8

Ricardo: *sighed in relief a little*

Antonio; 8held him close8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews