TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 5-8

Episode 8

*the next morning, Spryman was awake earlier than anyone else, n just sat in the living room, hugging his belly*

Thrax; 8had gotten up for his early morning jog8

Spryman: *hears him coming, bt didnt respond to him*

Thrax; Paul?

Spryman: *looks up at him, a bit tentative, thinking he was still angry at him*

Thrax; Are you ok/

Spryman: Are...Are u still mad at me...?

Thrax; Disappointed but not mad

Spryman: I...I knw I did wrong...Bt...I...

Thrax; 8held him close8

Spryman: W...Wht am I to do...? I...I dunno whether I should evn go thru with this...this...baby inside me...

Thrax; That's what your mother and I need to discuse with you

Ozzie: *just got dwn to make breakfast wen he saw them* Hey, guys

Spryman: *mutters* Speak of the devil...

Thrax; Hey baby

Ozzie: I get it u heard frm ur father tht we need to talk

Spryman: *nodded*

Thrax; Take a seat Ozzy

Ozzie: *does so*

Thrax; Paul we really need to talk about your condition

Spryman: I knw...

Ozzie: Why dont u tell us wht happened first?

Spryman: *bit his lip* Well...Aftr I argued with Pops n shooed him away, I got...desperate...n I saw in the security cam the late night shift guard. Then I saw he was reading some adult magazines on the job n relieving himself, so...I...I called him in, telling him he could relieve himself on me. Then...then we...Oh Hector, I dunno wht I was thinking...The only thing in my mind was...tht I want my baby bk...n...Hector, I'm so stupid...

Thrax; Paul do you think you're the only one who lost a child/

Spryman: W...Wht do u mean...?

Ozzie: I lost a child too. I lost a little girl at my last city because of a cafe robbery gone bad. If not, u would've had another sister

Thrax; And there have been others

Ozzie: Ur not alone in this, baby. We're the same one way or another. Bt right now, u must listen to me n ur Pops: U hv to let this baby go

Spryman: W...Wht...?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Now before u jump to any conclusions, hear us out. U cant hv a baby. Not yet. Ur body is too young n mature to handle a pregnancy, n it could eat u away, not to mention the childbirth. U might die

Spryman: Th...Tht's impossible...Ur exaggerating...right...?

Thrax; No Paul, it's the truth

Spryman: Tht's impossible! C'mon, I've heard ppl who had babies younger than me, n they were... *remembered something tht rang true to Oz's words* They were... *looked dwn sadly*

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: I'm not gonna rub it in, bt as u can see, I'm telling the truth. So u hv to let this baby go. It's for ur own good. I lost a little girl, n I lost ur brother Jared. I am not going to lose another son. Not on my watch

Thrax; That includes me

Ozzie: Pls. Do this for me. Its for ur own good. U will hv plenty of chances to hv kids of ur own, its just not the right time

Spryman: *bit his lip n hung his head, trying to hold bk his tears, hugging his belly*

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Ozzie: *joined the group hug*

Spryman: *sobs in their arms*

Thrax; 8lifted his son's chin8 We know it's difficult but it needs to be done

Spryman: *sobbed for a while before nodding* C...Can u...accompany me...?

Thrax; Of course

Ozzie: We'll both be with u. U can do this as soon as u want. We can get u a private doctor to make a house call if u dont want ppl to knw

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Spryman: *nods* I want it done at home. I...dont wanna go to clinic

Ozzie: Alright. I think I can get Sprite ovr for u, baby

Thrax; 8stroked Paul's hair8

Spryman: *nodded n cuddled against him*

Ozzie: *texted to Sprite for an appointment*

Thrax; Hope he can make an emergancy call

Ozzie: *got a reply* He's free later tonight. He said he'll come ovr

Spryman: *feels a little scared, going a little pale*

Thrax; Easy Paul

Ozzie: Its OK, baby, it's OK *carried him close n cradled him, hushing him n calming dwn*

Spryman: *leaned his head against Oz's chest, closing his eyes to calm dwn*

Thrax; 8bit his tongue8

Ozzie: *rocked him until he fell asleep* I'll take him bk to the room. He's gonna need tht rest for tonight

Thrax; 8got up8 I should return to work

Ozzie: *nodded n carried Spryman up to his room*

Thrax; 8left for work8

Ozzie: *tucked Spryman in bed n made his way to get ready for school*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews