TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 5-7

Episode 7

*the day soon ended slowly, bt no one knew of the truth of Spryman's condition until Oz came home frm his evening class*

Thrax; 8inhaled deeply8

Ozzie: *was hungry n grabbed a bite to eat, then saw Thrax's perplexed look* Wht's wrong, baby?

Thrax; 8motioned to him8

Ozzie: *came to him*

Thrax; We have a situation

Ozzie: Wht is it? U alright?

Thrax; It's Paul

Ozzie: W...Wht's wrong with him? I hope it's nothing serious

Thrax; It is 8told him what happened8

Ozzie: W...Wht...?! He...He did wht...?!

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: Oh...Oh Hector...I cant believe... *made his way to Spryman's room to chk him*

Thrax; 8fallowed8

Ozzie: *went to Spryman who was all tuckered in n chked his stomach to see the ball inside, n gasped as he felt like crying*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: This...This cant happen. He's too young. A pregnancy might kill him, not to mention ruin his hard-earned position as mayor

Thrax; I know but he wasn't thinking, he couldn't stand the pain

Ozzie: All bcoz Hector had to masturbate at such inconvenient time. Its all this city's fault

Thrax; Humans what can ya do

Ozzie: We hv to convince him to let this baby go

Thrax; Think ya can/

Ozzie: He has to, for his sake

Thrax; We'll see

Ozzie: *kissed Spryman's forehead n tucked him before leaving*

Thrax; 8pulled his mate close8 Have the others left?

Ozzie: Well, everyone seems to be sleeping early for their new opening restaurant tomorrow. Why?

Thrax; Thought I may drop by for lunch if they can reserve me a seat

Ozzie: I'm sure they can. U just let them knw first thing in the morning. I'd like to drop by as well

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: Bt first thing's first, wen Paul awakes, we're gonna need to give him a long talk

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *sighs* I feel like I failed him as a mother...

Thrax; You didn't baby

Ozzie: Bt if I were, this wouldnt hv happened... *massaged his temples*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *sighed* I hope I didnt fail the other kids as well. Things been so ovrwhelming for us these past year

Thrax; Ozzy, stop blaming yourself

Ozzie: I knw, I just cant help it. Aftr wht happened to Paul, I just...

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *nuzzled close to him*

Thrax; 8led him to their room8

Ozzie: *leans up to kiss him* Make me feel better, pls, baby

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: *kissed him again deeply, his hand reaching dwn to stroke him*

Thrax; 8moaned8

Ozzie: *continues to kiss him, licking dwn his neck, stroking him harder*

Thrax; 8pants8

Ozzie: *lay him on the bed together*

Thrax; 8pulled him down8

Ozzie: *took off his clothes n bared himself to him*

Thrax; 8removed his own8

Ozzie: *leaned dwn n licked Thrax's neck, spreading his legs for him*

Thrax; 8eased himself in8

Ozzie: *groaned in pleasure*

Thrax; 8pants and thrusted deep8

Ozzie: *moaned, clawing at his bk*

Thrax; 8groaned8

Ozzie: M-More, more...

Thrax; 8thrusted deeper and harder8

Ozzie: I love u, I love u, I LOVE U~!! *screamed as he came*

Thrax; 8roared as he relised8

Ozzie: *trembled in his orgasm*

Thrax; 8collapsed beside him8

Ozzie: I love u, baby *leans forward to kiss him*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

Ozzie: *fell asleep in his arms*

Thrax; 8soon drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews