TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 4-6


Episode 6

Thrax; 8got up before dawn the work out8

*the bros tagged along, except Takashi*

Thrax; I'm started to get freaked, things have been too quiet lately

Dieter: Vhat qvuiet? Vith vhat happened to Paul before n vhat vith our new restaurant, I zink itz more zhan qvuiet

Alexis; He meant in the body besides that mastabation.

Dieter: Vell vhy vould jou vant anyzink zo happen anyvays?

Antonio; You know Julius and Thrax, too quiet means trouble

Dieter: *rolled his eyes* I zink jou guys zink too much

Thrax; 8snarled8

Dieter: *raised a brow* Vhat?

Julius; 8rolled his eyes8

Dieter: Just relax n go vith ze flow. Jou always vant some qvuiet time n for nozing to happen to ze family, zo jou got vhat jou vanted. Enjoy

Thrax; 8still couldn't help but be tense8

Dieter: *rolled his eyes as well*

8the kept at their jog8

*aftr abt half an hour of jogging, they came home to find Takashi up n making breakfast*

Antonio; Morning Taka

Takashi: Ohayo~ I made breakfast

Dieter: *hesitated, reminded of the last time Takashi made a meal*

Alexis; 8ribbed him8 Give Taka a chance

Takashi: Daijobu. Its OK if ur not hungry

Antonio; 8took a bite8

Dieter: How dose eet taste, mein bruder?

Antonio; Actually it's pretty good 8starts eating8

Dieter: Reli? *tasted it* Jour right. It dose *ate gladly*

Julius; 8slowly ate his8 Been in my recipie book I see

Takashi: H...Hai *grins sheepishly* Been trying out a few things while I was at home babysitting

Alexis; 8wolfed his8 Well ya did excellent

Takashi: A...Arigatogozaimasu *chuckles* Sa, u guys r gonna do the renovation for the new building?

Antonio; Si

Takashi: Should I help out?

Alexis; If you feel your up to it

Dieter: Jou could do ze nailing n maybe ze painting, bt iz better if jou dont do ze heavy lifting

Takashi: Hai, hai

Antonio; 8nods8

Ozzie: *woke up, washed up n came dwnstairs with the kids* Good mornin' guys. Mm, wht's cooking?

Thrx; Dig in, there's plenty

Ozzie: *sat the children dwn before eating while feeding them* This is pretty good. Who cooked this?

Antonio; Taka

Ozzie: I didnt knw u could cook

Takashi: Just started practicing, evr since I'm given the job for babysitting

Dieter: Hiz cooking vas terrible bk zen, almost zent Antonio vith food poisoning, ja, Alexis? *grins*

Alexis; 8stomped hard on his foot8

Dieter: Ouch! Douschebag *bonked his head*

Takashi: Maa, maa, daijobu~! I admit my cooking wasnt tht good bk then, bt i try

Julius; Practice makes pefect so to speak

Takashi: Hai hai

Ozzie: So renovation day, eh?

Alexis; Yeah but there's alot to do

Ozzie: Dont worry. Take time to do it. Its not something to rush.

Dieter: 'Sidez, ve hv ze ztreet ztand for ppl zo buy frm uz, zo ve r not totally shutting dwn ze bizniz

Antonio; 8nods8

Takashi: Sa, shall we go then?

Antonio; Let us get cleaned up first

Dieter: Ja. I'm sveaty right now frm exercize

Alexis; 8wiped his mouth8 Good thing there's several bathrooms here

Dieter: Vone for each of our roomz. Iz like all our roomz r mazter bedroomz zan ze normal gueztroomz *chuckles*

Antonio; Let's go, I nned a good wash

Dieter: Ja. Ve all need eet

8the brothers left to wash up8

Ozzie: *cleaned up the mess along with Takashi before going upstairs to the room, then calling out to him frm outside the bathroom* So r u gonna help them or r u gonna help aftr ur shift?

Thrax; Help them, I've been bored out of my skull

Ozzie: Does tht mean ur gonna take off or something? Wait, wht shift r u having today anyways?

Thrax; 8smirked8 Got the week off

Ozzie: Wow, cool *saw Thrax came out n helped him dry up* I dont get tht much comfort. Still have to go to school. Meh~

Thrax; You choose the career baby 8kissed him8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk* I knw. Once I graduate frm this, I'll get more free time, I suppose. Though I think for a young city, birth rates r going to be higher

Thrax; Possibly

Ozzie: *passed Thrax his clothes* So I guess its coz of u pulling late shifts everyday is where u got the day off, eh?

Thrax; With overtime as well

Ozzie: Wht a model employee my husband is. I bet the Employee of the Month award would be urs for sure

Thrax; Phhtp, I just need something to do

Ozzie: Always need to occupy urself, aint ya, baby?

Thrax; 8gets dressed8 You know it

Ozzie: Well, I got a class for morning, n I'm free in the aftrnoon before a night class, so I guess I'll see ya ard then *gathered his own books*

Thrax; Be careful baby

Ozzie: I will. If u gimme a ride to school before u go with ur bros, I'll be evn more careful

Thrax; Alright baby

Ozzie: *kissed him again before getting changed*

Thrax; 8nuzzled the kids before getting into the car8

Ozzie: *kissed the kids n gave them a hug before joining Thrax*

*the rest hustled up to the trailer van to get going to their new building*

Leah; 8kissed her husband and daughter before getting in and started the van8

Hecro: *since he is pregnant n not suited for heavy lifting, n was still recuperating, he stayed home to look aftr the kids*

Maximus; 8kissed him and Shae before joining the others8

Hecro: *kissed bk* Arent u supposed to hv work today, love?

Maximus; Leah's dropping me on the way 8climbs into the passenger seat8

Hecro: Alright. Cya guys later! Good luck! *waved goodbye to them all with the kids*

Leah; 8nodded and drove off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews