TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 5-6

Episode 6

*meanwhile Spryman was still under the table, sleeping it off*

Thrax; 8went to find him8

Hecro: Yo Thrax! *chased aftr him* Where do u think ur going? I thought Oz called Vincent to send him bk home

Thrax; No sign of him

Hecro: I'll give him a ring. Hold on there *calls Vincent*

Vincent; Hello?

Hecro: Hey Vince. U went to pick up the mayor yet? Oz asked u to send him home, remember?

Vincent; He overrid the access code, I can't get in

Hecro: Oh my. Well, stay put. Thrax n I will be right there *hangs up*

Thrax; What happened/

Hecro: Paul is locking everyone out. He overridden the access code

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Hecro: C'mon, ur the only other person who can talk him outta this. Let's go

Thrax; 8fallowed him8

Hecro: *took the car n drove them to the brain centre*

Thrax; 8jumped out8

Hecro: *followed behind*

Vincent; 8was waiting at the office door8

Hecro: *came up to him* Any luck so far?

Vincent; 8shook his head8

Hecro: Alright *rolled up his sleeves* Let the intel expert get a crack at this *made his way to the door n tried to reboot the system frm the override*

8the machine came up 'ACCESS DENIED'8

Hecro: Ah, dammit *kept trying*

8it kept repeating it8

Hecro: *went to the reboot mode to shut dwn the system to restart the process n then it requested a password* Vincent, u got the password for this?

Vincent; 8nodded and keep in the password8

Hecro: *saw Vincent typing "Momma" as the password n raised the brow, bt it did the trick as it shut dwn, then gone to reboot mode, the door finally sliding open*

Thrax; 8darted in8

Spryman: *still under the table, not responding*

Thrax; Paul

Spryman: *awoke, bt didnt reply*

Thrax; 8looked under the tabel8

Spryman: *his eyes were red frm crying, n had a bit of bag under the eyes. He looked up n scowled* Wht the fuck r u doing here? How did u get in?!

Thrax; Calm down

Spryman: Get away frm me!! *punched him*

Thrax; 8catches his hand8

Spryman: *scowled* Fuck off!!

Thrax; Paul enough

Spryman: No!! Get away frm me!! FUCK! OFF! *punched at him with his other hand*

Thrax; 8dragged him out8

Spryman: *struggled, screaming profanities*

Thrax; 8gave a sharp swat to the butt8

Spryman: *yelped* Wht the fuck?! Get away frm me!!

Thrax; Enough out of you young man

Spryman: Wht r u gonna do?! Spank me again?! Grow up!

Thrax; You are the one who needs to grow up

Spryman: *slammed his fist against his chest*

Thrax; 8didn't flinch8

Spryman: GET AWAY FRM ME, ASSHOLE!! *threw a harder punch at him*

Thrax; 8turned the struggling boy over his knee and gave him a few hard swats8

Spryman: *shouted n struggled, bit dwn at Thrax's thigh*

Thrax; 8hardly noticed and kept at it8

Spryman: *at the 10th swat he was starting to hurt, at the 15th swat it was almost unbearable, n finally at the 20th, he was starting to cry his eyes out*

Thrax; 8looked down at him8

Spryman: *was crying so hard, babbling incoherently*

Thrax; Are you going to behave/

Spryman: *cried so hard he couldnt reli talk, bt he nodded, sobbing*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Spryman: *wailed in his arms, letting it all out*

Thrax; 8rubbed his back8

Spryman: I'm sorry~!! I'm reli sorry~!! Pls dont hate me~!! *wailed*

Thrax; I don't hate you and neither do the others

Spryman: I...I...I did it...

Thrax; What?

Spryman: I...I let the late shift guard in last night n...I... *lifted his shirt to show the result*

Thrax; 8looked8

*there was a small tiny ball in it, n the nature of the cell was germ*

Spryman: I didn't...I just wanted to...I didn't mean to...Pls...Pls dont hate me, pls...!!

Thrax; 8pulled him close and hugged him8

Spryman: I'm sorry...I'm sorry, pls...I feel so ashamed, Pops...Pls, dont hate me... *cries until he passes out in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8wrapped his coat round him and carried him out8

Hecro: *saw them come out n looked at him worriedly* Is...Is everything alright now?

Thrax; I'll explain once we get home

Hecro: OK *turns to Vincent* Its all urs now. Just tell the Vice-Mayor he's in charge

Vincent; 8nods8

Hecro: *left along with Thrax*

Thrax; 8got into the car8

Hecro: *got in with him*

8they headed home8

Hecro: *once they were home, he carried Spryman into his room n tucked him in* So...wht's wrong with him? Is he OK?

Thrax; 8lead him out and told him what happened8

Hecro: *covered his mouth in shock* Oh my Hector...Bt...Bt why...?

Thrax; To heal the pain

Hecro: Bt...Bt he cant be pregnant. I mean...he's too young! His body wont be able to handle it

Thrax; Ya think I don't know that

Hecro: We hv to persuade him to abort it. Its for his own good. I knw I shouldnt be suggesting this, given my own situation, bt for him, a pregnancy is just not done

Thrax; That's what I said

Hecro: U think he'll agree to it?

Thrax; Doubtful

Hecro: Bt he has to though

Thrax; We'll see though Ozzy's going to kill me

Hecro: Eh? Why would u think tht? I'm sure he knws its not ur fault

Thrax; Want a bet

Hecro: Trust me, he wont. He's got Paul to worry abt

Thrax; 8sighed8

Hecro: We'll just wait till Oz comes home to settle this

Thrax; 8nods8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews