TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 5-2

Episode 2

Spryman: *went into his room, sighed n lay on the bed, curled up*

Thrax; 8went up to check on him8

Spryman: *facing the wall, not bothering to look up*

Thrax; Paul?

Spryman: *a long pause before replying* Yeah, Pops?

Thrax; You ok/

Spryman: Yeah...I'm good

Thrax; 8didn't look convinced8

Spryman: *another long pause* Wht do u want, Pops?

Thrax; To know what's wrong

Spryman: Nothing's wrong. I'm fine

Thrax; I know lying when I hear it

Spryman: *scoffed n looked away*

Thrax; 8sternly8 Paul

Spryman: *ignoring him, continues to curl up in tht position*

Thrax; 8sat beside him8

Spryman: *flinched wen he was beside him, bt didnt turn ard to face him*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Spryman: I'm fine, why wont u leave me alone?

Thrax; Because you're not

Spryman: Its none of ur concern

Thrax; It is Paul

Spryman: Why would u care? U nvr got wht I got

Thrax; And what would that be/

Spryman: Being stripped off ur being n watch urself float away only to die

Thrax; You could not have known

Spryman: Still tht was my son! MY SON!! N he's DEAD!! U'll nvr understand how I felt!

Thrax; 8held him close8

Spryman: Let go of me! Let go! U wont understand! U wont... *sobs*

Thrax; 8rubbed his back8

Spryman: *wailed n cried hard in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8soothed and whispered to him8

Spryman: *cried until he couldnt cry anymore n fell asleep in his arms*

Thrax; 8changed him into his pjs and tucked him into bed8

Spryman: *curled in his covers, sucking his thumb*

Thrax; 8smiled and qietly left8

Ozzie: *came up to chk as well* Is he OK?

Thrax; Fast asleep now

Ozzie: Did he say anything abt wht's going on with himself?

Thrax; The sperm plant incident

Ozzie: Oh, still tht huh? *sighed*

Thrax; 8sighed as he nodded8

Ozzie: I didnt think he'd take it tht hard. I guess bcoz my parents nvr told me, it didnt reli bother me, bt for him...

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: U think we should've told him?

Thrax; He had a right to know

Ozzie: Yeah, bt at wht cost? Look at him

Thrax; Like you he would have found out

Ozzie: True. I just wish there would've another way to let him knw without him suffer like this

Thrax; 8clenched his fist8

Ozzie: *took his hand n massaged it*

Thrax; 8looked at his mate8

Ozzie: We'll pulll thru this...right, love?

Thrax; We will

Ozzie: *nuzzled against him*

Thrax; 8kissed him softly8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk* I love u, my husband

Thrax; Love you to baby

Ozzie: *wrapped his arms ard him, nudging him with his hips, smiling deviously*

Thrax; 8licked his lips8

Ozzie: *purred as he held onto him, giving him a seductive gesture*

Thrax; 8lead him into their room8

Ozzie: *folllowed behind him, giggling naughtily*

Thrax; 8tossed ozzy on the bed then pounced8

Ozzie: *yelped in surprise at first, then laughed as he was pounced*

Thrax; 8licked his neck8

Ozzie: Mmh... *moaned as he wrapped his legs ard Thrax's waist*

Thrax; 8slid inside him8

Ozzie: *moaned n gripped him, enjoying it*

Thrax; 8thrusted deep8

Ozzie: Yes, yes, yes~! Mmh~! So good~! *pants*

Thrax; 8groans8

Ozzie: Yes, more, more~! Harder...Deeper...

Thrax; 8picked up speed8

Ozzie: Yes, yes, yes~!! I'm gonna come~!! More~!!

Thrax; 8became harder with each pant8

Ozzie: I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming~! *released his load all ovr him n Thrax*

Thrax; 8roared as he relised8

Ozzie: *pants as he limped dwn* Mmh...So good...

Thrax; 8collapsed beside him8

Ozzie: *takes his face n kissed him* Mmh, u were so good...

Thrax; So were you

Ozzie: I love u, Thrax, so much

Thrax; Love you to baby

Ozzie: *falls asleep in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8soon drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews