TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 4-9

Episode 9

Ozzie: *on the other hand was only having Caeser salad while reading a huge big-ass text book*

Orion; 8was packing away his things8

Ozzie: *sees him* Hey there

Orion; Hey Oz

Ozzie: How's ur assignments going?

Orion; Rather well

Ozzie: Good. I'm almost done. It's always the last question tht sucks

Orion; 8nods8

Ozzie: I think I'm losing weight frm all this stuff

Orion; Huh/

Ozzie: U knw all the stress of studying. I always end up too busy or too tired to eat. I think I just lost a few pounds there. Evn wen I was working as immunity, it wasnt so bad

Orion; Don't make a habit of it, it's unhealthy

Ozzie: Cant help it, bt I try to eat as much as I can

Orion; As long as you're eating

Ozzie: *massaged his temple as he tried to focus*

Orion; 8closed up his bag8

Ozzie: Its almost time for the group study meeting

Orion; 8nos, swinging his bag over his shoulder8

Ozzie: *packed up n walked with Orion to the study room* So...how's it going with u n Taka? Any progress? *grins*

Orion; 8blushed8

Ozzie: U better work on getting him ASAP before he closes up his heart again. He's been thru a lot

Orion; I know but I don't want to rush in

Ozzie: True. He needs time to recuperate n accept neways aftr tht miscarriage

Orion; 8nods8

Ozzie: Though he definitely needs someone right now. He doesnt deserve to be lonely

Orion; What can I do/

Ozzie: Maybe show up frm time to time. Bring him a gift or two once in a while. Just spend a little time with him

Orion; 8swallowed8

Ozzie: Oh dont be nervous, just be urself. He's not one to judge

Orion; Just hope I don't blow it

Ozzie: No worries. Just so u knw, he's deeply rooted in his Japanese culture, so u need to learn abt them as well. His last date blew it off bcoz he didnt understand him

Orion; His he ever tried other cultures and ways/

Ozzie: More or less, since he's exposed to his other bros' culture, bt he's mostly Japanese cultured. It could be genetics wen he was born tht his culture is ingrained to it

Orion; Possibly

Ozzie: Just try to understand a little at a time, n dont act too awkward wen he does

Orion; Right

Ozzie: Ah, we're right there *sees the study room up ahead*

Orion; 8tightened his strap8

*the two of them entered the study room n had the study group almost all the way till past midnight*

Orion; Getting late

Ozzie: Yeah. My husband is bound to wait up for me

Orion; See ya tomorrow Oz

Ozzie: Same to u too *took a cab n went home*

Orion; 8headed for his own home8

Ozzie: *reaches home, yawned n went to the kitchen to get a bit of milk to drink*

Thrax; 8was still up8

Ozzie: *surprised to see him* Hey, baby, ur up

Thrax; 8stood up and kissed him8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk* Hey. Sorry I'm late

Thrax; I know you're busy

Ozzie: Everyone asleep?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: How come ur still awake? Not tht I'm complaining

Thrax; Making sure you're home safe

Ozzie: I'm glad *smiled n cuddled against him* I love u

Thrax; Love you to baby 8kissed him8

Ozzie: *yawned real hard* Man, I am so~ tired. I've nvr been so tired. Immunity training wasnt this bad

Thrax; It's the late nights 8scooped him up8

Ozzie: *giggled as he let him being scooped up, nuzzling against his chest as he starts to fall asleep*

Thrax; 8carried him to bed8

Ozzie: *already started snoring wen they were at the bed*

Thrax; 8tucked him in before sliding in beside him8

Ozzie: *cuddled close towards him*

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him and slowly drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews