TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 5-3

Episode 3

Spryman: *woke up in the middle of the night, sitting up in his bed n just staring out of his window, contemplating*

Thrax; 8sensed something was wrong and got up to check8

Spryman: *just sat there beside the window, thinking things*

Thrax; 8opened the door8 Paul?

Spryman: *looks up* Hey, Pops

Thrax; Are you ok/

Spryman: Yeah, I'm good. *looks out*

Thrax; 8came up behind him8

Spryman: I'm just...thinking a little, is all

Thrax; 8sat on the bed8 You want to talk/

Spryman: *shrugged* I...guess so...I just...trying to wrap my head ard all this...

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Spryman: I keep thinking no matter wht I do, no matter how I try, I cant get rid of tht memory, of seeing myself being torn in half, then watching myself disappear, die...I just...couldnt take it anymore...I...I want my son bk...I want him bk...

Thrax; 8held him close8

Spryman: I killed my son...N nothing I can do, nothing good I do for Hector could evr compensate or bring him bk...Bt...Bt I want him...I want him bk...!

Thrax; Paul it wasn't your fault

Spryman: Yes, it is...I'm the Mayor...I should've been more careful...

Thrax; It was an accident

Spryman: *shakes his head, biting his lip*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Spryman: *tries to hold bk his tears, he was so tired of crying, bt couldnt handle the pain*

Thrax; 8rocked him back and forth8

Spryman: *tears kept flowing no matter how he held bk, trembling* I...want my baby bk...

Thrax; 8wish he knew how to help him8

Spryman: Maybe...Maybe I should get myself knocked up...Maybe my baby would come bk to me...

Thrax; Paul no, you're too young

Spryman: I'm coming 13. I'm not a kid anymore

Thrax; You're still just a child

Spryman: *shook his head* I'm the Mayor, I'm old enough! I am!

Thrax; 8angrily8 Paul

Spryman: *glared at him* Fuck off!! *slams his fist at Thrax's chest before running dwnstairs, hopped on his motorbike in the garage n drove off*

Thrax; 8quickly got dressed and fallowed him8

Spryman: *drove all the way to the brain centre n locked himself in the office, then crawled n went under the table, curled up there, sniffling*

Thrax; 8knew his way round a control panel and got in8

Spryman: *hid out of sight, curled under the table*

Thrax; Paul, this has to stop

Spryman: *didnt reply, keeping quiet*

Thrax; There's no use hiding

Spryman: *whispered* Go away

Thrax; Paul please

Spryman: *whispers* Go away, leave me alone

Thrax; You can't keep living like this

Spryman: It's my life

Thrax; We only want to help

Spryman: Then help me get wht I want. Can u do tht?

Thrax; Such a request is too much

Spryman: Then just leave me alone

Thrax; Paul

Spryman: Wht r u gonna do? Spank me? Shut up n go home, n leave me alone!

Thrax; 8sighed then quietly left8

Spryman: *remained hidden where he was, sobbing until he fell asleep under the table*

Thrax; 8slowly walked home8

Spryman: *remained in tht spot all night, sleeping, cold n uncomfortable*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews