TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 3-3

*following Rodney's direction, they soon arrived at the mansion tht he had described*

Thrax; 8his eye twitched slightly8

Alexis: Damn, this plc smells horrible! *pinched his nose*

Antonio: Ugh, dont I knw it? Wat r we gonna do now, guys?

Julius; Try n find a way in

*the four split n searched*

Thrax; 8looked round8

Alexis: 8finds a hatch tht leads to the basement8 I found it, guys

8they all come over8

Alexis: *grabbed the chain tht held the hatch door together n bit thru it with his super strength like nothing n opened it* Aftr u

Antonio: Now who's the show off

Julius; 8went in first8

Alexis: 8enters next8

Antonio: 8followed aftr8

Thrax; 8took up the rear8

8the four made their way into the main part of the house, sticking to the shadow8

Thrax; 8scanned the area7

Alexis: *jerked his head towards the direction of the lounge room where he heard voices*

8they crept closer8

*the Smokescreen gang was there, along with Illumina n her mate Lei*

Alexis: *peeked in* Woah, a Marburg virus. Havent seen her kind in yrs

Julius; 8hushed him8

Antonio: *listened in*

Nick: Well, well, well, looks like our partnership seems to be bearing fruit. U get to spread adrenaline at a greater scale, keep 'em cells off their rockers n no one would wanna bother u wen u traffick them adrenalines to other viruses n germs for their prohibition pleasure

Illumina: N u get to get this city smoking so u can stay longer to do whatevr it is ur planning to do. I'd say this is a pretty good start of a beautiful partnership

Tar: Duuhh~ A toast!

8the others raised their glasses7

Nick: To a beautiful partnership

Illumina: Hear, hear *clinked glasses with everyone*

Carbon; 8gulped down the whole glass8

Nick: *downed his drink as well*

Tar: *as did he*

Illumina: *dwned her shot, then kissed her mate who was sitting on her lap*

Lei; 8returned it but with no passion8

Nick: Ur mate doesnt seem to be too enthusiastic

Illumina: She's just shy, tht's all. Hey, since we're here, u might as well lemme knw wat exactly is ur vendetta against this city tht u needed it to smoke to stay

8the others listened in8

Nick: Fine, fair enough. I'm here n I need to stay bcoz I got a score to settle

Illumina: A score?

Tar: He want revenge on the cell who broke his heart

Nick: No one asked u, smartass!

Tar: 8winced8 Sorry, boss

Carbon; How will you do it?

Nick: Well, for starters, I was thinking of torturing him by killing all the ones he loves, bt since some of u r too incompetent to make them stay dead, I suppose I'm gonna hv to go to the main root of the problem: his husband, tht crappy Spanish Flu Tony-whats-his-name

Antonio: *growled n wanted to lunge forward bt was held bk by Alexis*

Julius; 8had him by the collar8

Illumina: Husband? U tapped a married man?

Nick: No, he was MINE to begin with! It's that no good Spanish Flu who stole him frm me, n he even had spawns with him! Nobody steals my baby n no one walks out on me n gets away with it! No one!

Carbon; 8gripped her glass tightly as Nick talked about Ricardo8

Tar: 8noticed bt doesn't say anything8

Illumina: I see. So its payback for u being dumped, huh?

Nick: Dump is such a harsh word. I'd like to call it him being led astray. I'll bring him bk to me, bt not before he pays for his betrayal

Antonio: 8growled, reli wanna hv at him8

Lei; 8remained silent8

Illumina: Isnt tht sweet, Lei? Our little chemical spill here is an old romantic

Tar: So wat's the plan, boss?

Nick: We'll wait for Goliath to start smoking, then the real fun will begin once we take on this city thru the mayor

8the Roja brothers exchanged looks8

Illumina: Wat do u mean?

Nick: U'll see. Wat fun would it be if I reveal evrything now, innit?

Alexis: *jerked his head to his bros, telling them to split*

8they nodded n quickly crept away8

Antonio: 8was literally fuming once they were out of the mansion n a few blocks away8

Alexis: Man, tht is one asshole

Thrax; I'd call him worse

Antonio: Tht...Tht fucker! I never steal anything! I saved him! I saved him frm tht cocksucker! He was abusing him! Making him do unspeakable things! He was gonna make him a sex slave n be his pimp! Tht's why he split, n that's how I found him! They were going to kill him for running away!! I SAVED HIM!!

Julius; Save your anger Antonio, ya not the only one after his head 8looked at Alexis8

Alexis: U think ur pissed?? I'm pissed too!! He's been hitting on my songbird ever since he got here! He's been making passes at him n flirting at him n treating me like I don't exist!! I want him fucking dead too!!

Antonio: Well get in line, buster, coz I'm first!!

Thrax; Save you two, you'll both get your chance

Antonio: Wat now? He seems like he's pretty tight-lipped abt the plan evn to Illumina

Thrax; Prepare for all we can

Alexis: Do we still tail him? Or regroup bk home first?

Julius; Best if we regroup

*all the bros nodded n made their way bk home*

Thrax; 8kept on alert8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews