TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 2-9

Rodeo: Wassup?

Klepta: *tells the sibs abt the plan*

Lavatina; We'll have to sort this place

Lavinia: Well, lets get cracking then

Loki: *just finished nursing Edi* Do u need my help?

Rouge; We'll handle it Loki

Loki: *nodded n burped Edi, putting her to sleep*

*all the Biotics cleaned up the plc to be ready for the virus clan's arrival*

Lavatina; 8was thankful they had several guest rooms in the house8

Loki: *aftr tucking Edi in, he felt a little twang within him n winced*

Rouge; Loki?

Loki: *takes a deep breath* S'OK, it's just a kick...I think

Rouge; 8look concerned8

Loki: *winced again as he realized its not exactly a kick, more like a cramp, his hand automatically reached to grip Rouge's shoulder*

Rouge; 8gave him a hand8

Loki: Oh shit...I...I think it was a contraction...

Rouge; 8helped him to one of the bedrooms8

Loki: It's too soon. I'm not due till the nxt 2 weeks... *starts to sob a little*

Rodeo: Hey, Rouge. U two lovey-dovey in th... *sees them* Woah! Wat's wrong?

Rouge; Boil some water n get me some towels

Rodeo: Umm, OK *was a little blur bt did as he was told*

Rouge; 8helped Loki get comfortable8

Loki: 8winced as he felt another contraction8

Rodeo: 8went abt to get things ready8

Ambrose: Woah, where's the fire, bro. We're not fully done cleaning up the plc

Rodeo: It's Loki. He's in labour

Lavatina; What?!

Ambrose: Oh boy, I was afraid of this

Rodeo: Wat do u mean?

Ambrose: Notice all the anxiety going on? N Loki being more cell than virus? He may not be showing it, bt It's affecting him n the baby. I think it's the stress frm whatever is going on right now that is triggering the birth

Lavinia: Shouldn't we call the ambulance?

Ambrose: With the world at this state of mind? They're gonna make Loki give birth at the driveway

Lavatina; Then we'll have to help him

Rodeo: Rouge is already in there with him

Loki: 8gasped n whimpered8 I...I think I'm wanna push...

Rouge; 8had tied a cloth round his face8 Alright when the contraction hits start pushing

Loki: 8grabbed a random cloth n bit dwn onto it as he pushed8

Rodeo: 8comes in with the items8 Woah, Rouge! Ur delivering? Do u evn knw how??

Lavinia: Don't u remember he delivered Ambrose before wen we were stuck in Dad's office elevator?

Rodeo: Oh, right

Rouge; Unless you want to help set the stuff down n get out

Rodeo: Errr.... I think I hear Edi crying... 8made tht excuse up n made a run for it aftr setting the things dwn8

Loki: 8kept pushing whenever a contraction hit, gripping the sheets tight8

Rouge; Keep going

Loki: *whimpered as he shook his head, as if saying he couldn't do it*

Rouge; You can do it

Loki: *was starting to sob, ready to give up*

Rouge; 8gave his hand a gentle squeeze8

Loki: *sniffles n continued pushing with the contractions, whimpered as he could feel the baby starting to coming out*

Rouge; You're doing great

Loki: *cried in pain, bt kept going*

Rouge; 8licked his lips8

Loki: 8gave it one last big push as hard as he could8

Rouge; 8caught the child quickly8

Loki: 8pants in relief, spitting out the cloth he was biting8 Nnhh... Is...Is is OK...? Is it a boy...or a girl...?

Rouge; 8rubbed the child's back, biting his lip8

8after a few minutes the baby's cry rang out, its features was definitely exhibiting features of a brain cell, bt it inherited its mother's one red one green eye, n it was a girl8

Rouge; 8smiled under the mask8 A beautiful little girl 8wraps the child in warm towels n passed her to Loki8

Loki: Ohh, ooh my baby... 8took the baby n held it close, kissing her ovr n ovr, his pain completely forgotten8

Lavinia: 8peeked in8 Is it over? Is the baby OK?

Rouge; She's fine

Lavinia: She? It's a girl? Oh how wonderful! 8turns to the gang8 It's a girl! Loki's got a girl!

Rodeo: Awesome!

Ambrose: Oh thank Goliath they're OK

Lavatina; That's wonderful

Lavinia: *turns bk to the room n noticed tht Rouge was hesitating, like he wanted to say something, n gestured him to do so, giving him an encouraging thumbs up*

Rouge; 8flushed scarlet n took a deep breathe8 Loki/

Loki: *looked up weakly at him, giving him the smile tht Rouge had fallen in love since the first day they met* Hmm?

Rouge; 8gathered his nerves8 I wish to ask you something that has been on my mind since you started here

Loki: 8chuckled a little8 Well I won't be able to hear u tht well with tht cloth ovr ur face

Rouge; 8took it off, licking his lips nervously8

Loki: *giggled wen he sees his nervous tick of licking his lips* Ur doing tht again. I knw ur nervous. Just take a deep breath n say it

Lavinia: *listened in secretly with the gang, resisting the urge to facepalm*

Rouge; 8took a deep breath8 Ok, Loki I wish for you to be my partner

Loki: *was quite surprised as he blinked* A-Are u sure...? I-I mean...I hv a child out of wedlock, n its not urs...n...n I'm at least 10 yrs younger than u. Surely there is someone better... *blushed hard*

Rogue; 9shook his head8 It doesn't matter to me n ain't the only one in the clan whose been in such a situation

Loki: Do u...Do u reli want someone tainted like me...?

Rouge; No other

Loki: *smiled thru his happy tears* I thought u'd nvr ask... *sits up slowly to lean in n kiss him*

Lavinia: *quietly fist-bumps with her sibs*

Rouge; 8kissed him back gently8

Loki: 8blushed8 I've been having a crush on u too since my first day here, maybe evm before I started working here. I mean... I've always been ur fan n now... I just nvr thought u would actually...

Rouge; You think I'd go for a trophy girl/guy? No way in Tarduras

Loki: *smiled* I guess I was right abt u guys. Ur not like other superstars *purred as he nuzzled against him*

Rouge; 8stroked his hair8

*the baby whimpered, bringing them bk to reality*

Loki: Oh hey, sorry. Mommy almost forgot abt u. Here u go *undid his shirt n gave her her first meal* Is it OK if I name her?

Rouge; Of course, she is your child after all

Loki: She's gonna be urs too if ur gonna take me as ur mate *giggled* I wanna name her Crystal. Tht was my grandma's name. She was vry nice to me n had always been the one who supported me the most wen I decided to keep the child. She passed away 3 mths ago, so yeah...

Rouge; Suits her

Loki: U can give her a middle name, if u want

Rouge; 8thought8 What about Rose/

Loki: Crystal Rose... Its beautiful. *smiled* Crystal Rose Mendiaz, say hi to ur daddy *realized wat he just said n blushed n got a bit flustered* I-I-I'm sorry, I didnt mean to impose on u...U don't hv to be her father if u dont want to...

Rouge; 8was completely scarlet8

Loki: *bit his lip, closed to tears frm embarrassment, couldnt believe he just said tht*

Rouge; 8cupped his face gently8

Loki: I'm sorry, I... *starts sobbing again*

Rouge; 8kissed him gently8

Loki: *felt his kiss, then returned his kiss just as gently*

Rodeo: *whispers to the sibs* Looks like all's well ends well

Lavtina; 8smiled gently8

Klepta: *smiled happily as well wen he heard the doorbell* Oh, looks like our guests r here. Go finish up the rooms. I'll get the door

8the other sibs took off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews