TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 2-5

8the both of them soon got home8

Hippolyta: 8sees them8 Papa! Is Mama OK?

Alexis; He's exhausted my warrioress

Hippolyta: OK

Miracle: 8mumbled8 Nnhh... Bed...

Alexis; 8brought him to their room8

Miracle: *cuddled into the blankets as soon as he was put dwn*

Alexis; 8stroked his hair8

Miracle: Alex...?

Alexis; 8nuzzles him8

Miracle: Alex...I... *blushed* I hv two... I'm not reli sure if Jared is right bt...we hv twins... Tht's why I feel so sick...

Alexis; 8his eye twitched8

Miracle; Umm... Alex...? U...U OK?

Alexis; 8grabbed the phone8

Miracle: *sat up a bit* W-Wat r u doing...?

Alexis; Callin' Drix 8dialed the number8

Drix: *was giving his two kids their bath wen he heard the phone ring* Could u help me get it, darling?

Leah; 8answered it then passed it to Drix n confirming the caller8

Drix: *put it on speaker phone* Hello, Alexis? Wat's up?

Alexis; 8explained8

Drix: Hmm, alright. I'll drop by to chk soon. Just gimme 10 mins

Alexis; Thanks

Drix: *finished bathing the kids n wrapped them up in towels before passing them to Leah* Alexis needs me to chk up on Miracle. I won't be long

Leah; 8nods n brought the young ones to the nursery8

Drix: *brought his medical bag n went to Miracle n Alexis plc, rang the doorbell*

Alexis; 8let him in8

Drix: *comes in* Where's Mira?

Alexis; In our room

Drix: *goes to the room* Hey, Mira

Miracle: Hey, Drix. U didnt reli need to be here. We hv our own personal physician tht I went to

Drix: Oh, u mean during the times wen Alex is being confined during his heat?

Miracle: *nodded*

Alexis; 8sat on the bed8

Drix: Oh well, not wrong to get a different opinion. U knw I've always been ur physician first

Miracle: True

Drix: Alright, u just lay there n let me do all the work, OK?

Miracle: *nodded*

Drix: *lifted Miracle's shirt, then took out the diagnostic kit he used on Ricardo before n chked him*

Alexis; 8waited8

Drix: *waited for the kit to print the results n nodded with a smile* Well, Jared's hearing was definitely spot on. Ur hving twins

Miracle: *blushed, his eyes weeping happy tears*

Alexis; 8inhaled deeply8 Then we need to do a C-section once the due day comes

Miracle: *sat up* No! I told u I want to do this naturally! No surgery!

Drix: Woah, take it easy there, Mira...

Alexis; No arguments songbird‏

Miracle: I'm the one carrying it. I decide how I should got thru with the birth

Drix: Now, now, we won't decide right now. We'll monitor ur progress as time goes by, then we can see whether u can give birth naturally or not. OK?

Alexis; 8wasn't pleased8

Miracle: *wasn't plsed either, bt at least it was a compromise*

Drix: Alright. Looks like so far, evrything is fine. I'll issue u some slightly stronger morning sickness, bt only take it wen absolutely necessary. Stick to ginger snaps n lemon tea in the meantime. Congrats to the both of u *took his leave*

Miracle: *nodded n lay bk in bed, curled in the covers n turned to the side, his bk facing Alexis*
Alexis; 8sighed n left the room8

Hippolyta: *was doing colouring with Samson wen he came out* Is Mama OK?

Alexis; He's resting at the moment 8collapsed into the chair8

Hippolyta: *crawled to him n rested her chin on Alexis' knee* U dont look happy, Daddy

Alexis; 8picked the two up8 Your momma n I r on a disagreement at the minute

Hippolyta: Aww~ U n Mama fighting?

Alexis; 8sighs8

Hippolyta: U gonna kiss n make up?

Alexis; Hard to say my little one

Hippolyta: U better. Making Mama angry is not good for the baby

Alexis; 8smiled8 Babies, my warrioress

Hippolyta: 8gasped8 U mean Mama has a litter?? 8squealed happily with Samson8

Alexis; that's why we're fighting, he wants to give birth naturally but I rather he have a medical procedure

Hippolyta: Oh, bt if Mama's body can carry a litter, surely he can give birth naturally, right, Samson?

Samson; 8nodded8

Alexis; You two have no idea do ya/

Hippolyta: About wat?

Alexis; When your mother had you he nearly tore in two with each birth

Hippolyta: Ouch... Is it bcoz we're too big?

Alexis; 8nods8 It could be much worse this time because it's twins

Hippolyta: I guess so, bt who knws, they might be smaller this time. Samson n I read in the baby books tht there is 50-50 chance a child will inherit either one of the parents traits. Maybe this time the litter will be average cell size?

Alexis; I rather not take the chance

Hippolyta: *knew tht Alexis might be right, so she doesnt argue anymore* Lets just hope Mama's litter will pull thru

Alexis; 8held them both close8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews