TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 2-12

8soon the hour came for them to make their move8

Thrax; 8flexed n inflexed his claws8

Alexis: 8was the first out at the front porch waiting wen Thrax came out8 Took u long enough, bro

Thrax; 8glared8

Alexis: 8raised a brow8 What?

Julius; Enough you two, we've got work to do

Antonio: 8came in last8 Sorry I'm late. I had to wait till Ricky's asleep before I leave. He wouldn't let me go n wanted me to accompany him to bed

Alexis: U knw u should just get it ovr with n go, just like I did. Pull out the band aid, so to speak

Antonio: I'm not heartless like u, u idiot

8Julius n Thrax knew despite Alexis tough nature the Rabis had a big heart, doing this was tearing him up though he was hiding it8

Alexis: Whatever, u softie. Can we go now? 8looks away, doesn't want to show his bro his hurt face wen he heard Antonio calling him heartless8

Antonio: If ur so eager, after u then

Alexis: 8huffed8 Fine 8dashed off8

8the others followed him8

Antonio: So wat's the game plan here? Where do we start?

Thrax; The run down areas first

Alexis: I'd rather think we should find out wat caused the anxiety attack in the first plc, everything started there. The brain area might hv some answers

Antonio: 8turns to Julius8 Wat say u, Jules?

Julius; Go with Alexis first then Thrax

*everyone nodded n went, first stop towards the brain*

Thrax; 8kept alert8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews