TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 2-4

Sakura; 8flopped on the couch8

Ozzy: 8decided to make himself useful n cook dinner8

Miracle: 8knocked on the door; he had come to visit to chk on Oz8

Thrax; 8let him in8

Miracle: Hey, Pops. Hows Daddy?

Thrax; Recovering

Miracle: 8sees him cooking8 Well dat looks pretty promising. Let's just hope that he'll be back to his old self again

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: 8smelled the food frm the kitchen n felt nauseous, his hand flew to his mouth8

Thrax; 8brought him to the bathroom8

Miracle: *hurled into the sink*

Thrax; 8took out the medichine8

Miracle: *stopped him* No, dont. I can't take meds. I'm... *blushed* I'm pregnant *had planned to tell them abt his pregnancy bt didnt get the chance to until now*

Thrax; 8showed him it was morning sickness medication8

Miracle: Oh *took the meds* U could tell?

Thrax; Your mate is my brother I know what he's like

Miracle: *chuckles* Tht n u hv 10++ kids *took a couple of tablets*

Thrax; 8smirked8

Miracle: I was supposed to announce it to u guys sooner, bt with things with Daddy, I thought I'd pick a better time

Thrax; 8held him close8

Miracle: 8nuzzled him8 I better go tell Daddy the good news 8goes to the kitchen to tell Oz8

Thrax; 8followed him8

Miracle: Hey daddy

Ozzy: 8looks up n smiled at him8

Miracle: U doing OK now?

Ozzy: 8nodded sadly8

Miracle: Maybe this might cheer u up more: Ur gonna be a granddaddy again

Rory; Ya think ya n uncle Alexis would have had a whole litter by now

Miracle: Well we only hv Polly n Samson right now, bt who knws, I might end up having a litter 8laugh8

Sakura; 8shrugs8

Ozzy: *smiled n held his hand*

Miracle: *could guess he was congratulating him* Thanks, Daddy. Wat's for dinner?

Ozzy: *opened the lid to show tht he was cooking beef stew*

Rory; 8licked his lips8

Miracle: Looks great, Daddy. Tho I can't reli eat much, I'm still trying to keep dwn my lunch

Ozzy: *nodded in understanding as he set the table*

Thrax; 8helped8

Jared: *comes up to Miracle n hugs him, pressing his ear to his middle*

Miracle: *chuckles* It's still too early, sweetie. U won't hear anything.

Sakura; Other than the heartbeat

Jared: *listened closer n giggled*

Kiaran: U can hear it?

Jared: *nodded*

Rory; 8smiled8

Miracle: *chuckles* U got a sharp ear there

Ozzy: *clinked the glass with a spoon, indicating dinner was ready*

8everyone gathered round the table8

*everyone took their share of food, tho Miracle only took a small portion*

Thrax; 8never understood how they could crave such weird foods only to throw it up late8

Miracle: *just nibbled at the food, not reli eating*

Twins: U OK?

Miracle: *nodded* I'll be fine. Just a bit off food, is all

Sakura; 8gave him a sympathetic look8

Ozzy: 8took his hand n gave a reassuring squeeze8

Miracle: Thanks, dad

Thrax; Is there anything you can eat/

Miracle: So far I could only stomach cereal n oatmeal, nothing solid. My morning sickness is actually a bit worse this time

Thrax; 8looked worried8

Ozzy: *signed* Hv u seen the doctor?

Miracle: *blinked, not tht fluent in sign languages yet*

Thrax; You really need to learn sign language my boy

Miracle: *chuckles sheepishly* Didnt reli hv the time, sorry. Wat did Daddy say?

Kiaran: *translated for him*

Miracle: Oh, well, not reli. I mean, I only found out quite recently thanks to an unexpected source, n I just kinda wrapping up work, so I didnt reli hv the chance to.

Rory; You should

Miracle: *nodded* I guess I will. I think I'll call in our personal physician instead. He was the one I go to for chk-ups

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Jared: *signed* I might knw wat is the problem, bt it's just a guess

8everyone looked at him8

Jared: *signed* I think I heard 2 heart beats in there, so...maybe ur hving twins? Tht's why ur feeling worse?

Miracle: *blinked, not understanding* I only caught the word "two". Wat did he say?

Rory; 8gave a laugh like Thrax's8 Looks like you'll be having that  litter though a small one

Miracle: *blushed hard* H-How many??

Jared: *held up 2 fingers*

Miracle: *blushed his reddest before he fainted*

Thrax; 8caught him8

Ozzy: *sweatdropped n gestured one of the kids to get smelling salts*

Sakura; 8rolled her eyes as she got them8

Ozzy: *got it frm Sakura n waved it ard Miracle's nose*

Miracle: *stirred n suddenly puked onto Thrax's shirt frm the smell*

Ozzex: *grimaced*

Twins: Eewww~

Thrax; 8sighed, helping Miracle to the couch n went to change8

Miracle: 8lay on couch8

Ozzy: 8signed8 I better call Alexis to come pick him up 8texted Alexis8

Alexis; 8soon came over8

Miracle: 8groaned as he was still curled on the couch8

Alexis; 8licked him gently8

Miracle: *opened his eyes to see Alexis* Nnnhh... I dont feel so good...

Kiaran: U better bring him home, Uncle Alex. He reli looks bad

Alexis; 8scooped his mate up onto his back8

Jared: 8signed8 Shouldn't we tell him?

Twins: Shh... Let him break the news

Ozzy: 8walked them out8

Alexis; 8nuzzles his mate8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews