TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 2-10

Klepta: *answered the door n saw the whole Roja clan* Hey guys. Welcome to our humble abode

Miracle: Hey, Uncle Klept. Sorry to bother u all like this

Klepta: No, no, no problem. Come in, come in

8everyone soon came in, most with suitcases8

Klepta: *waited until evryone enters before closing the door*

Drix: *heard Crystal's burp* Was tht Edi? How's she doing?

Klepta: *chuckles* Edi is still hving her nap. Tht would be the new arrival. It's Loki's daughter

Alexis; So soon/

Klepta: *told them abt Ambrose's theory*

Alexis; 8winced8

Klepta: At least mother n child r OK, n the new baby's name is Crystal Rose

Drix: Maybe I should go chk them, since I'm the family doctor

Lavtina; Thanks

Klepta: They're in the room on the second floor, first door to ur right. U guys can go settle in to ur rooms. Pick whichevr room is comfy for u

Drix: *went upstairs n knocked the door to the room*

Rouge; 8opened the door8

Drix: Hey. I heard abt Loki. Can I come in to chk on them?

Rouge; 8let him in8

Drix: *enters* Hi, I'm Drix. I'm the clan's family doctor. U must be Loki

Loki: *nods* I've heard abt u. This is Crystal. Crystal Rose *showed him his daughter*

Drix: Oh she is beautiful. Mind if I examine her, just to make sure she's alright?

Loki: Go ahead

Rouge; 8watched8

Drix: *examine the baby, cleaning her at the same time, then examined Loki, cleaning him up too*

Rouge; 8bit his lip8

Drix: *had a satisfied smile as he dressed Crystal in her new onesy n tucked both mother n child together* All is good. A little bit premature n both of u look a little bit drained due to the early birth bt ur all fine. I would recommend some mild sedative incense for both of u to ease ur anxiety levels. Dont worry, its safe for both mother n child. I created it myself wen I noticed the situation going on right now in the city

Rouge; Thanks man

Drix: *nodded* Its my job aftr all. I'm gonna put some ard the house too for the benefit of evryone else. Congrats, Loki *leaves the room*

Loki: He's a reli nice guy *tucked Crystal closer to him*

Rouge; He is 8smiled8

Loki: *yawned* I'm tired...

Rouge; 8gently set Crystal in her basket8

Loki: *watched him as his eyes slowly drooped*

Rouge; 8stroked his cheek8

Loki: *finally gave in to fatigue n fell asleep*

Rouge; 8smiled gently8

--:--

Hecra: *helped to get the family settle in, as he was the least affected of his cell family*

Hecro: *was trying to keep it together somehow*

Maximus; 8nuzzled him8

Hecra: U seemed to be pretty level-headed there, hun, for a cell

Maximus; Not easy mind you

Hecra: Take deep breaths, bro. Being anxious like this is not good for the baby

Hecro: I'm trying 8takes deep breaths8

Drix: 8knock on the door8

Maximus; 8opened it8

Drix: Hey guys, just thought I'd drop this off for u. Some sedative scents to keep u guys calm

Hecra: Is it safe for pregnancy?

Drix: Oh, ur pregnant?

Hecro: We both are

Drix: Wow, ur quite the powerhouse there, Max

Maximus; 8went scarlet8

Drix: *sets the scented jar on the window sill* There, tht should do it. N dont worry, its both safe for mother n child. Congrats, u two

Hecro: *smiled n blushed* Thanks

Hecra: *giggled* Thanks

Maximus; Thank you

Drix: *nodded n left*

Hecro: *as soon as he caught a whiff of the scent, he felt so much better*

Maximus; 8inhaled deeply8

Hecra: Wow this smells nice. I feel pretty calm too

*the kids smelt it too n slowly drifted to sleep*

Maximus; 8nuzzled his mate's8

Hecro&Hecra: *nuzzled bk*

--:--

Oz: *barely hanging in there, feeling like punching at something right now*

Thrax; 8brought in some sedative scents8

Oz: *smelled it* Woah, wat's tht?

Thrax; Creatiion of Drix's

Ozzy: *chuckles* Trust him to be able to whip up something. Best we put there at center of the room so tht the kids can smell it too n calm them dwn

Thrax; 8set it down8

Ozzy: *took a whiff n felt much better*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzy: Sorry for being such an ass these few weeks. I dunno wat got into me. N the kids r like cranky out of the blue, its like I'm infecting them or something

Rory; 8glared at him8

Thrax; All but Rory baby n it's affecting every cell n those who r part cell

Ozzy: *sees Rory n patted his head* I knw, I dont mean u too. I reli wonder wat's going on with the city. Its been at unrest for so long

Thrax; It'll be fixed soon baby

Ozzy: I hope so. I hope Thailog has an answer for wat's going on out there

Thrax; 8nods8

--:--

Miracle: *was chking himself in the mirror, looking at the little ball in his middle*

Alexis; 8watched him with the kids8

Miracle: *looked closely at his reflection n saw tht the ball was already forming two lifeforms within it, n smiled*

Alexis; 8purred8

Miracle: *heard him n turned to him, showing him* Look. Our little angels

Alexis; 8nuzzled him8

Miracle: I heard Drix made us something to keep us calm

Alexis; 8balanced the kids in one arm n took out the sedative scent8

Miracle: Wow, tht smells nice n he put it in an oriental design jar. How cute *giggled as he took the jar frm Alexis' hand*

Alexis; Creation of Drix's, hope it lasts

Miracle: *nodded* I hope so. I was worried tht my nerves is gonna hurt the babies *stroke his middle* Thank goodness my germ side is keeping me together

Alexis; 8nuzzles him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews