TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 2-6

*deep in the outskirts of the lung area, the Smokescreen gang were chilling out in their mansion, grey n smoggy n foggy as it should be, n they were in the billiard room playing pool n getting wasted*

Nick: *made a shot* Hah! Gotcha! Pay up, Butey!

Tar: Duuuh, nice shot, boss!

Butane; 8growled, handing the carbs8

Carbon; 8was sipping a cocktail8

Nick: Hv u been monitoring the clan? How're they lookin'?

Tar: Uuuhh, they look like they ain't got nothin' on 'em

Nick: Ugh, dammit, Carbon. I told u to go for the kill. Why didn't u just rip tht ex-cop's head?

Carbon; 8glared8 Hey I tried alright

Nick: N u totally crapped up on trying to assassinate tht HIV dude, Butey. It was supposed to be clean n quick

Butane; How was I to know the city had a dog on ice

Tar: Duuh, we shouldn't fight, guys. We supposed to work together

Nick: Nobody asked u, Tar! *slammed the pool stick on the billiard table* Dammit, how am I gonna teach tht little runaway Ricky a lesson if we can't evn send him a msg right?

Carbon; Good luck

Tar: Uhhh, don't forget, we needs to get this city smokin' if we wants to stay here longer

Nick: Ugh, dont hv to tell me twice. We were barely hanging here as it is coz Goliath's wrkplc sort of allows him to be exposed by 2nd hand smoke frm his colleagues. It's a miracle we didnt vanish!

Carbon; 8looked up8

Nick: *noticed the news was on* Hey Butey. Turn tht shit up

8the flame turned up the volume8

Newscaster: ...Aftr the raid at the Spleen District went dwn, an approximately 2 dozen cells n germs involved in the secret adrenaline trade were busted by our local PD. Bt be warned: the ringleader Illumina Hypothermia is still on the run, n must be considered armed n dangerous. If u hv any information abt her, pls contact ur local PD at the toll free number...

Nick: Hey, Carb. Wat's the deal abt this Illumina Hypothermia chick?

Carbon; 8told him what she knew8

Nick: *scratched his chin, in deep thought*

Tar: Wat r ya thinkin', boss?

8the others leaned in8

Nick: *grinned aftr a long thought* Gang, I think we need to track dwn n pay a visit to a fugitive

Carbon; How/

Nick: Let's just say I knw a thing or two abt creatures of habit. Let's jet, gang *led the gang out*

8they all followed him8

8the Smokescreen gang drove their car dwn to an old wound on Goliath's side tht left quite a deep scar frm the old gargoyle days of battle, n tht part of the city was nvr reli rebuilt, still desolate n old, with squatters n shady characters loooming the streets8

8the gang looked round8

Nick: 8looked ard, seeing wat r the plcs tht a gangrene germ might hide8

9there was a seedy bar8

Nick: Ovr there. Tht should be it, guys

8the group headed to the bar

Nick: 8entered n looked ard, grimaced a little as he see the plc looked pretty dark n gloomy n rundwn for a bar8

Tar: Uuhh, I don't like this plc, boss

Carbon; 8looked round nervously8

Nick: Calm dwn, it'll be fine. Help me look out for a female gangrene germ. She's gotta be here somewhere. I can feel it in my gut

Butane; 8looked round8

8at one dark corner in the private booth section, there was Illumina, sitting together with another person, possibly virus8

8the group approached them8

Illumina: 8saw them coming n growled8 Seat's taken. Go find somewhere else to fester

Nick: Oh I came to the right plc, sister. I'm looking for u

Tar: 8pointed at the virus she was with8 Is dat wat I think it is?

Nick: Tar, its rude to point 8looked at dat direction8 My, my, a Marburg virus. How very rare

Carbon; 8looked at him8

8it was a she, just tht her haircut was short like a tomboy n she was quite small, abt a head shorter than Illumina, n she was mostly green8

Illumina: Lei, stay behind me 8held the virus close8 Stop staring at my mate. Wat do u want??

Nick: I'm here with a proposition

Carbon; 8hid behind Nick8

Nick: I heard abt ur drug bust. It's a real shame. I think I can come up with a partnership with u

Illumina: Just cut to the chase, smokey

Nick: Well u need ur adrenaline rush to pull thru, while I need to stay here long enough to pull off my own vendetta. Hows abt we settle this like civilized ppl, eh? Drinks on me 8gestured Butane to go buy them a round8

Butane; 8headed to the bar8

Nick: Now, let's get dwn to business

*the gang talked well into the night*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews