TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 8-9

[it took a while, bt soon everyone was there n they somehow ended up in a huge mansion garden with all the awnings n trimmings n such, n they were all gathered together under a super huge white tent (like those for an outdoor wedding), sitting at an outdoor dining table long n big enough to seat everyone in it, with snacks of all of their background origins laid before them n everyone just enjoyed the company n chat abt old times n their old lives wen they were alive]

8some of the grandparents were teaching their grandkids a few things like Alexander teaching Polly how to track n hunt and Panchito teaching Sofia how to dance traditional dances8

Ricardo: [still felt a little bit like an odd one out as he quietly watched everyone]

Loki: [felt left out as well, despite his siblings getting along rather well with Matrix n Ashlee, since neither of his parents were here in The Plains to meet him, part of him relieved not to see them, but part of him still felt lonely as well]

Ricardo: [made eye contact with Loki n realized a kindred spirit, gave a nod n a jerk to excuse themselves frm the group]

Loki: [nodded n followed him, leaving Crystal with Rouge, as they walked together into the garden]

8Rouge n Antonio exchanged worried looks8

Rodeo: [nudged Rouge n jerked his head, giving him the "follow him" look]

Juanita (Sr): [does the same to Antonio as well]

8the two males went after their mates8

Loki&Ricardo: [sat together at a nearby pond]

Ricardo: Left out, huh?

Loki: Yeah. U too?

Ricardo: Isn't it obvious? [chuckled sadly]

Antonio; Mi amour

Ricardo: [looks up] T-Toni. Sorry, we just came to get some air

Loki: Yeah, it was getting a little crowded in there

Rouge; 8arched a brow8

Loki: [hesitated a bit then sighed] Maybe we shouldn't have to come along after all, or at least I shouldn't hv been here

Rouge; Why not love/

Loki: Bcoz... [hesitated again] ...bcoz I'm the odd one out. My siblings n I... We're the only ones who has no family in The Plains to look forward to. It's obvious with them not here that my parents r either in The Mists or in The Void. Either way, even tho I did say tht I worry my mom would do something to u if she's here... I just... Feel left out

Ricardo: Same here. I know my father is dead, bt he's still lost out there, not knowing I'm here, n my mom is not here n she's a good woman, so she's probably still alive. I'm no good hanging out with ur family wen there's nothing I can relate with them... [looks dwn sadly]

Antonio; Ricky you saw how my family acted round you

Ricardo: Yeah, I know, I just... can't help it, I guess, like as much as I'm part of the family, I'm still sort of an outsider

Antonio; 8nuzzles him8

Loki: Sorry for being such a downer. I knw its supposed to be our happy day n all...

Rouge; 8held him close8

Loki: Is Crystal getting along well with ur parents?

Rouge; 8chucles8 Ma's finding it hard to spent time with all her grandkids

Loki: [giggled] I can see that, especially with Thrax's brood

Ricardo: I guess we should go bk before they realize we're gone

Antonio; 8nods8

Loki&Ricardo: [took their mates' hands]

8they headed back to the others8

[the clan was still having fun chatting amongst themselves n reminiscing]

Gee Gee: Speaking of which, where hv u been, Bunzaemon? U, Amun n Alexander hv been missing for quite a bit, we were worried. U weren't even ard to greet the kids wen they showed up

Bunzaemon: Sunimasen (sorry), we hv been busy monitoring The Horizon

Takashi: The Horizon? Nanda, oto-san (whats that, dad)?

Bunzaemon: It's sort of like an outlook border btwn The Plains n the world of the living. We felt a sort of foreboding omen. We fear tht there might be trouble coming ur way in the near future

Alexander; 8took a long gulp of beer8 What else is new B/

Morty: Oh dear, do u knw wat trouble it might be?

Bunzaemon: [shook his head] Gomen, we don't knw yet. The Horizon is not exactly vry good at giving a clear image. All we knw is tht there is something lying dormant within the body u live in n it'll resurface, bt to cause good or harm, we cannot tell

Amun; So please be on guard

[everyone nodded]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews