TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 7-12

8the place was busselling as always8

Hecro: [parked his bike n approached Julius at the reception] Hey, Jules. Plc looks packed as usual

Julius; No surprise really

Hecro: Is Leah free to talk? I got something to discuss with her tht might interest her

Julius; 8gave him a 'are you joking' look n motioned round the busy area8

Hecro: Yeah, I see it. I just thought it would be better if I run it by her first before I do this instead of springing it on her unannounced. Maybe u could ask her if she's free for a bit?

Julius; 8rolled his eyes8 You think she's free with this crowd

Hecro: [sighed] Alright, fine. I'll order a drink at the bar n hang out here till she's free

Julius; You'll be waiting quite a while 8picked up the phone when it rang8

Hecro: [shrugged] I've got the patience [made his way to the bar] Hey, Alex. Busy day, huh?

Alex; When isn't it busy

Hecro: Well, I suppose since the campaign function u hosted for tht candidate, u guys created more buzz than before

Alexis; 8nods8

Hecro: Gimme orange juice with a dash of gin. Make it a tall glass. I'm gonna be here for a while to wait for Leah

Alexis; Gonna be a long wait Hecro 8mixef the drink8

Hecro: I knw, bt I got the patience, don't worry. Its something I hv to discuss with her personally before I do anything else

Alexis; 8handed him his drink8

Hecro: Thanks [sipped his drink, surveying the room, n manages to see Leah at the first floor of the restaurant]

Leah; 8was moving around rather fast8

Hecro: [could see that she needs all the help she could get] Hey, Alex. Whatever happened to the extra staff u hired after the renovation? I thought u guys got more manpower than this

Alexis: 8shrugged8

Hecro: Seriously? U don't even know? [give him a deadpan look]

Alexis; Hey with all the shit's that's been happening our focus was else where

Hecro: Alright, fair enough. Speaking of, how're u doing with the kids? Ur nanny Aggie doing a good job looking after them while ur here working?

Alexis; She's fantastic n her grandson's a fine lad

Hecro: Oh? She actually brings her grandson along with her while she works?

Alexis; You know she's his legal guardian right/

Hecro: Of course, I remember. Its just tht I thought she would've had put him at home at another one's care while she works

Alexis; 8shot him a venomous look8

Hecro: [shrugged] Hey, tht's wat most families I've seen does anyways bk in Frank

Alexis; This isn't some shallow minded human

Hecro: True. Got anything for me to munch one with my drink? Something light, pls. I just had lunch

Alexis; Simple salad/

Hecro: [nodded] Tht'll do

Alexis; 8went to order it8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews