TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 7-15


[Meanwhile bk at home, Hecra had just managed to put the twins to bed for their nap]
Maximus; 8arrived home8

Hecra: [hears him come home, speaks softly so as not to wake the twins] Hey, hon [leans in to kiss him] Ur home early

Maximus; 8kissed him back8

Hecra: [noticed he didn't look too swell] U OK? Did something happen at work?

Maximus; 8sighed n told him8

Hecra: [gasped n covered his mouth in repulsion] Oh my Frank, seriously? Tht is so unprofessional!

Maximus; Tell me about it

Hecra: Tht is just so unfair. We should go n complain abt it to the higher ups or something. Sue them for wrongful termination

Maximus; Like it'll work

Hecra: Those motherfuckers... I swear to Frank if Hecro n I were one right now, we would've given them so much hell to pay...! [was so enraged his tentacles were showing]

Maximus; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Hecra: [tries to calm himself to will the tentacles away as he hugged him bk]

Maximus; 8nuzzles him8

Hecra: U said Hecro was there wen it happened? Wat did he do?

Maximus; Huh/

Hecra: I mean, u mentioned Hecro went to visit u wen all this happened, u being fired n stuff. Wat did he hv to say?

Maximus; He's angry as well

Hecra: Hmph, I'll say. If I'm already pissed off, I doubt he is not feeling the same way I do now

Maximus; It'll come back to bite em soon

Hecra: [sighed] Better sooner than later. Hv u had lunch yet?

Maximus; Never got the chance

Hecra: We still hv some leftover lunch tht Hecro made. U want some?

Maximus; Thanks love 8went to see what was left8

[there was still some lasagna n soup, with a few more baked potatoes, which is basically abt 25% of wats left of lunch]

Hecra: Would u like me to reheat it for u?

Maximus; I've got it 8sorted the food then put it in the microwave8

Hecra: [helped him prepare a drink to go dwn with lunch n set the table]

Maximus; 8sat down with the warm meal8

Hecra: [sat with him n accompanied him while he ate, making himself a juice drink] So... wat're u gonna do now?

Maximus; That I'm not sure 8broke off a bit of bread8

Hecra: [thought abt it a bit] ....maybe u could, I dunno, work at the precinct Oz is currently in liaisons with. They seem like a decent bunch, unless u hv other places in mind to work

Maximus; 8shrugs8

Hecra: U want me to ask Oz for a favour to get u into the precinct he's in liaison with?

Maximus; I can't do that

Hecra: It doesn't hurt to try, he's family, I'm sure he's more than willing to help u out

Maximus; It's too much

Hecra: [sighed] Alright, I won't force u. Just take ur time. Maybe its a chance for u to unwind a little, stay home n spend time with the kids

Maximus; Thanks love

Hecra: [kissed him on the cheek]

Maximus; 8smiled8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews