TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 7-13

[the day went by until lunch hour was ovr n it was time to temporarily close up until dinner service]

Ricardo: [closed the door n hooks the latch] Phew! Tht's the last of the customers

Alexis; 8wiped down the table8

Hecro: [had abt two tall glasses of gin n orange n a bowl of salad by the time they're done, then he waved to get Leah's attention] Hey, Leah!

Leah; Oh hallo Hecro

Hecro: Finally we get to talk. U got a minute?

Leah; Ja

Hecro: Let's go to ur office, would it be OK?

Leah; 8nods n lead him there8

[once they were in the office, they both took a seat]

Hecro: Right, I'm just gonna cut to the chase. I heard tht ur in need of more extra hands ard here in the restaurant since u got a huge buzz frm tht campaign function, n frm wat I observed all lunch hour, u definitely need the extra staff

Leah; 8gave him 'ya think' look8

Hecro: Whatever happened to all the extra hand u hired after u hv done the renovations to this place? Did they quit or did u dismiss them or anything?

Leah; Some had to quit because of family problems

Hecro: N the others? There seems to be evn less than u had last time

Leah; Zome recent events have scared zee hell out of zome of them

Hecro: Like wat? The thing with the smog or the ones during the adrenaline rush? Or something else going on in the kitchen?

Leah; The former n jou know the whole situation with Sal that Thrax n Ozzy busted

Hecro: Guess they're sorta afraid to be associated with an employer tht has family tht attracts danger, huh?

Leah; 8rolled her eyes8 Not to mention zome of them had childer taken by zose bastards

Hecro: Guess tht's understandable. Also I see some of them left coz they're part-timers n students just working during the hols?

Leah; 8shrugs8 Not like ve can control that, this job paid zere student loans n other stuff

Hecro: Well, thing is... [showed her the papers he had brought] I've been looking up on some of the available options thru my search database at home, n I found quite a number of homeless shelters, mostly at the kidney area where Loki lived, as well as other plcs tht hv homeless shelters, there r a few ppl who r actually quite willing to work, as long as it can get them bk on their feet. I would also recommend juvenile homes for kids to get a second chance in life to get bk to society, bt then there runs a risk of some bad apples who might fall bk off the wagon, so to speak, so the best options would be the homeless shelters. Wat do u think?

Leah; 8rubbed her chin8 Possible but like vith zee juveniles zere maybe problems zome homeless vill be mentally unztable

Hecro: I can help u screen these ppl. U know my previous job as a spy on Frank as well as my current job as an info broker. I can help u pick the best ppl I think might work n get u their resume/portfolio. How's that sound?

Leah; 8still looked unsure8

Hecro: Just give it a shot. I'll help u find the guys, prepare their paperwork n let u choose which one is best for u. U definitely need the extra hand or u would work urself to death

Leah; 8glared8

Hecro: Hey, I'm just saying at least think abt ur well-being as well as ur family. We're all concerned abt u, especially Oz. He kinda feels bad as well bcoz in the beginning both of u were the one who started this business. He feels responsible too for u

Leah; I've managed

Hecro: Would u at least let me try n find some ppl? Like I said, u get to decide who can work for u once I get u the paperwork

Leah; 8was in deep thought fr a few moments8 Ve'll zee but if anyzing goes vong it's on jour head

Hecro: Heh, don't worry, I'm not the kind of person to not take responsibility, nor am I reckless. Been doing this for yrs, remember? [gives her a cheeky wink]

Leah; 8narrowed her eyes8

Hecro: [rolled his eyes at her] Right, I got ur green light then. I'll be off. I'll give u a ring wen I got results [gets up, mock saluted her n left the office]

Leah; 8returned to work8

Hecro: [walked past the bar n saluted to Alexis] Thanks for the food n drinks, Alex

Alexis; No probs Hec

Hecro: [pays for the drinks n food to Julius] Good luck on dinner service

Julius; Thanks Hecro

Hecro: [waved goodbye to everyone n got on his bike, making his way to Eduardo's precinct]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews