TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 7-16

[soon Hecro came home late in the evening]

Hecro: [sighed, cricking his neck as he set dwn his motorbikes helmet n the keys]

Maximus; 8was waiting fr him8

Hecro: [sees Maximus] Oh hey, Chris. Ur home. Sorry I'm late. I should be getting dinner done

Maximus; Just hope you didn't get into trouble

Hecro: Nah, just standard research to help Leah out with her understaff problem, is all. Altho, I did give a certain precinct something to chew on [smirked as he made his way to the kitchen]

Maximus; 8smirks8 You sly thing

Hecro: Yup. Evn if they hv any tech savvy ppl in the IT dept, it'll prolly take them at least a week to scrub their servers [hummed smugly as he got started on making dinner]

Maximus; 8went to help8

Hecro: How're u holding up right now, hon?

Maximus; Glad to be out of there, was close to losing my mind

Hecro: Tht bad? Wat did they do to u? Why didn't u quit sooner?

Maximus; With a family to support/ Ever since the whole Nick-O-Teen n that adrenaline incident Eduardo's been on my case

Hecro: Geez, its not like we WANT it to happen. Still, would've been nice if u told us, I would've done something abt it, wat with my connections. I'd hate to see u get hurt in the workplc n take all the burden

Maximus; 8sighs8 Welcome to reality

Hecro: Well, at least ur out of there. Maybe u can take a break until u can get bk on ur feet again. U good with beef stew tonight?

Maximus; That'll be nice

Hecro: [nodded n took out the beef n veggies]

Hecra: [comes out, looking like he had just given the twins their bath] I thought I heard someone familiar. Look, sweetie, it's Mamu

8the twins reach fr Hecro8

Hecro: Hey, sweeties [carried the twins] How're u girls doing, eh? Been good girls to ur Mimi n Babu? [nuzzled them]

8they both hugged him8

Hecro: The house is awfully quiet. Where r the other kids?

Hecra: They got a study group with their classmates at the nearby library. They won't be home for dinner, their student chaperone will be treating them

Hecro: Guess I don't hv to cook a lot then [passes the twins bk to Hecra]

Maximus; 8helped him with dinner8

Hecra: [takes the twins n settled them into the play pen before joining in to help it with dinner]

Maximus; 8set the table8

[soon, a nice small spread of beef stew n rice was set]

Hecro: Alright, time to eat [takes Aria out of the playpen n set her on high chair]

Hecra: [does so for Adagio]

Maximus; 8sorted something fr the twins8

[they all soon settled dwn for dinner]

Hecro: So, just a reminder tht this weekend will be the mass visit to the Plains. U guys ready for it?

Hecra: I dunno. Dad technically r in the Void coz of wat he did to Oz, n not sure if Mom would be in the Plains. She didn't exactly die in a peaceful manner...

Maximus; I doubt it considering their actions

Hecro: Bt at least we get to meet Oz's family. Oz is our bro, his family should be our family. Tht should count for something

Hecra: I suppose so. I do love to get to know Oz's real family

Maximus; 8smiled softly then bit his lip8

Hecra: [noticed] Chris? U OK?

Hecro: Something on ur mind?

Maximus; It's just will it work for me, it's been so long

Hecro: I suppose it's a small possibility, bt if evn Oz can find his real n fake folks in the Plains, I don't doubt tht u might find urs

Hecra: Yeah, aftr all evn Thrax's sibs were able to locate their own biological moms in the Plains. I'm sure we'll be able to find urs somehow

Maximus; 8looked unsure8

Hecro: We'll cross that bridge wen we get there, Chris. It'll still be nice if u could join us

Hecra: Yeah, we'll be right with u no matter wat happens

Maximus; 8smiled a bit8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews