TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 7-14

Maximus; 8was looking through some paperwork though he was trying to stay clear of everyone8

Hecro: [showed up a few moments later n came to the reception area] Is my husband Maximus in?

8the cell  looked up8

Hecro: [waved at the reception] Hi, I'm here to see my husband, Chris Maximus? Is he in? Where's his table at?

Cell; 8looked at  him sceptical8

Hecro: [rolled eyes] Ugh, seriously. Do I need to show u a marriage certificate to prove I'm married to him or something? Just show me where his table is n I'll be on my way

Cell; 8told him but still had the look8

Hecro: Thank u [made his way to Maximus' table n waved] Hey~

Maximus; 8looked up8 Hey love

Hecro: [sat on the visitor's chair nxt to his table] How's work so far?

Maximus; 8sighs8

Hecro: Tht bad?

Maximus;  8nods8

Hecro: Well, maybe a change of pace might help. I need ur help for some public domain records...

Eduardo: Maximus! My office!

Maximus; 8sighs8 Now what 8to Hecro8 Sorry love

Hecro: It's OK, I'll wait

Maximus; 8headed to the office8

Eduardo: [was waiting inside, drumming his fingers on the table]

Maximus; You wanted to see me/

Eduardo: Yes, the Chief n I had been discussing, n we've decided to let u go

Maximus; What/

Eduardo: U heard me. This is ur final paychk for a full mth, n this is me being generous [slides him the paycheck]

Maximus; 8picked it up8

Eduardo: Aren't u compliant? I assume ur not at all curious why we're dismissing u?

Maximus; It crossed my mind

Eduardo: Frankly, its bcoz of ur association with Osmosis Jones n his husband Thrax Roja. They've been nothing bt trouble evr since I allowed them to liaison cases with us. Danger seems to follow them everywhere, n we're starting to wonder if they were jinxed. Ur wives r Osmosis' brothers, n I knw they also had their fair share of danger lurking ard them thanks to Osmosis, n I cant afford to hv them make u drag us dwn the mud as well. Its best if I cut off all associations. I've already cut ties with Osmosis, n I should've done it earlier with u as well

Maximus; 8stared at him then started to snigger before it turned to full blown maniacal laughter8

Eduardo: [was a little taken aback by it, bt tries to keep his composure as he raised an eyebrow] Wat's so funny, Maximus?

Maximus; 8had a mad look in his eye8 You think WE caused the misfortune, this city would've been dead long ago if it wasn't fr our involvement

Eduardo: This city had been doing fine LONG before u came in. 1000 yrs in fact. Nvr had a damn big incident since the 1000 yr stone imprisonment until u guys showed up. No major deaths, no nothing. Evrything was hunky-dory fine. Our precinct has become the laughing stock of other precincts, being branded a plague bringer bcoz of all this unusual cases coming in n endangering the lives of Goliath's finest. Now get outta here n be someone else's problem. This conversation is ovr

Maximus; 8leaned into him, their faces nearly touching8 Rot in Hell 8spat in his face then left the room8 C'mon love we're leaving

Eduardo: [stuck his head out the door] I could charge u with assault for tht, asshole! Get the fuck outta here before I ask someone to haul ur ass out!! [slammed the door]

Hecro: W-Wha...? Wat's going on? [stands up n went to Maximus in the midst of all the curious eyes n murmuring]

Maximus; Fired because of our connections with Thrax n Oz

Hecro: Wait, wat?? That's not fair! Why?! I'm gonna go talk to him [was abt to turn to head to Eduardo's office]

Maximus; 8pulled him back8 Don't waste your breathe on him

Hecro: [glared at those staring n whispering abt them n left the precinct with him]

Maximus; Son of a bitch 8got in the car8

Hecro: I came here with my bike. I'll meet u bk at home, OK?

Maximus; Alright, need me to get anything/

Hecro: Nah, I'm good. I need to go do something for Leah first then I'll be bk home soon

Maximus; Okay I'll c'ya at home

Hecro: Cya [leans in to kiss Maximus before going to his bike]

Maximus; 8kissed him back8

Hecro: [waved goodbye to him as he left before he skulked ard the precinct, using his stealth spy skills to blend in n get access to Maximus' computer, getting all the data required before they send someone to change the ID access, then once he managed to sneak outside, he thought for a bit before he clicked some buttons on his mini portable laptop, sending a troll computer into the precinct's system, then clicked the button n sat bk on his bike parked at a distance to watch the chaos ensued]

8it only took a few minutes fr shit to hit the fan8

Hecro: [continued to watch as the whole precinct went haywire: alarms going off, fire sprinklers going off, computers blaring warnings, anything tht was electronic was toast] That'll teach ya to fire the love of my life [snorted as he got on his bike n left them to fend for themselves as he went off to continue his mission]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews