TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 3-3

[meanwhile, Ricardo was bk in Frank's Diner aftr his maternity rest, tho he is in charge of the office in the meantime while he was still nursing Ash, which is wat he was doing right now, taking a break frm staring at the computer at the same time]

Antonio; 8came in with a drink8

Ricardo: [looked up n smiled] Hey, Toni

Antonio; 8nuzles him8

Ricardo: How's the diner coming along? I've been all day in the office, so I can't reli see wat's going on

Antonio; Busy as always

Ricardo: [smiled] Tht's good [sees Ash was done n burped him before settling him dwn into the baby basket] Ugh, my eyes. Staring at computers all day is not pretty

Antonio; It's why you need regular breaks

Ricardo: I guess [sees the drink he brought] Tht for me?

Antonio; 8smiled8

Ricardo: Thanks [kissed him n took the drink, sipping it]

Antonio; 8stroked Asher's hair8

Ricardo: [smiled as he finished his drink] The twins n Milagro should be home frm school soon

Antonio; Ya know Leah cut ya hrs until they're old enough

Ricardo: I knw, bt I've been away frm the diner for quite a long time. I feel bad not doing wat I'm hired to do

Antonio; She understands Ricky

Ricardo: [nodded] I knw, bt I'm still gonna try to do watevr I can to help out on the diner

Antonio; 8held him close8

Ricardo: [nuzzled against him] U better get bk to the diner. Ash n I will be fine here

Antonio; Ya sure/

Ricardo: [nodded] I'm in the office balancing books n updating business data. Wat could go wrong? Its not like I'm gonna steal paychks or anything [chuckled at tht joke abt his past]

Antonio; 8smiled

Ricardo: So go on, we'll be fine. I'll see u during lunch

Antonio; 8went back to work8

Morty: [was lugging in the new supplies for the kitchen n saw the ceiling TV displaying election ad campaigns frm prospective candidates] Wow, going on full swing, aren't we?

Leah; 8nods8

Morty: Any particular favourite?

Leah; Not sure really

Morty: Well, personally as long as the person doesnt run the city to the ground, I couldnt care less who won [stacks up the supplies]

Leah; 8nods8

Worker #1: My money is on tht Desdemona gal. She's so hot

Worker #2: Right, n her ideology for the city is a side benefit?

Worker #3: I vote for Nathan. He's so smart n cute

Morty: U'd vote anyone tht's cute [chuckles]

Alexis; 8rolled his eyes8

Morty: Well I might be inclined for Desdemona. Its abt time a virus runs a human city

Julius; Just hope there's no repeat incidents

Morty: How'd u mean?

Julius; With what happened to Thailog

Morty: Yeah, that. Hopefully not. Keeping our fingers crossed for tht

Alexis; 8shuddered8

Morty: [put the last of the supplies] There, all done. Hopefully it'll last till the end of the week

Worker #2: With the amount of customers we're having, I'm surprised it'll last 3 days [chuckled]

Alexis; Leah's ordered more, delivery's in 2 days

Morty: Alright, I'll key in the date in my reminder app [does so]

Leah; 8passed out the orders8

[phone at the reception desk where Julius is stationed rang]

Julius; 8answered8 Frank's Diner

Secretary: Hi, Frank's Diner? I would like to make a reservation for ur whole restaurant for a campaign event

Julius; 8asked fr the party's name, the date n time8

Secretary: We're frm the office of candidate Nathan Pox, event will be nxt week during Goliath's wedding anniversary, starting usual dinner time at 6.30pm. We want the whole restaurant. No expense spared. We'll drop by to review the menu later in the evening

Julius; 8took down the details8 That can be all arranged

Secretary: Thank u. The name's Suki, btw. I'll be seeing u with my assistant soon regarding the menu

Julius; Of course

Secretary: Till later then [hangs up]

Morty: [noticed] Hey, lovebug [stroke his hair] Was tht a call order or something?

Julius; Reservation for a campaign party

Morty: Ooh, which candidate?

Julius; Nathan Pox

Morty: Heh, interesting. I wonder if we might end up getting more reservations frm other candidates

Julius; Wouldn't surprise me

Morty: Lets just hope they're not crazy party-goers like the last time we accepted a booking frm this family frm the Kidney Districts. I swear I still find their graffiti on some hidden corner somewhere

Julius; 8flexed his claws8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews