TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 2-6

[soon everyone buckled up n made their way first to the bank where Anna had saved her money]

Anna; 8had hid her card in her shirt8

[10 mins later, they were there]

Paul: Take the girls for a walk ard the area, Bertha. I'll be accompanying my friends in the bank

Bertha; Be careful you three 8put the girls in the stroller8

Eli: Will do. Come on, lets go [takes Anna's hand]

Paul: [followed behind the couple]

Anna; 8kept close8

[the three went to the ATM]

Eli: Get ur money, Anna. I'll wait

Anna; the maximum withdrawal is 500 per day

Eli: [nodded]

[the machine beeped for a second, then it suddenly "ate" Anna's card n a display on the screen told her to contact the nearest bank operator]

Paul: Woah, wait, wat?

Anna; 8typed in the code again8

[no reaction, still displays the same msg on the screen, n it wasnt giving her bk her ATM card]

Anna; 8snarled8

Eli: Wat the hell?

Paul: I think we better go inside the bank n ask abt this

Anna; 8went in8

Paul&Eli: [followed behind]

Counter receptionist: Can I help u, miss?

Anna; the ATM ate my card

Receptionist: Name and account number, pls?

Anna; 8told her8

Receptionist: [clicked on the PC, then turned to Anna] I'm sorry, bt ur account has been closed n ur money has already been fully withdrawn

Anna; What?!! How?

Receptionist: I'm sorry, I am not in a liberty to say. Client privileges

Eli: Hey, screw client privileges. This is my girlfriend's money we're talking abt here. This is an account opened by herself. How could u hv allowed other ppl to access her own personal account?

Receptionist: U will hv to speak with our manager. I am not in a liberty to say

Anna; 8snarled8

Paul: Fine. Bring in the manager then

Receptionist: [intercommed for the manager to come ovr]

8the group waited8

[the manager soon show up]

Manager: Wat seems to be the problem here?

Anna; Someone stole from my account

Manager: [chk the PC n looked at the figures] Well miss, it says here tht the account was closed n the money withdrawn by you

Eli: Wat? That's impossible!

Anna; 8clenched her fists8

Manager: Yes, it is. Our records does not lie

Eli: Unless someone made it look like its not a lie. I promise u Anna has never at any point withdrew the money. There is no way, right, Anna?

Anna; Only occasionally n it was either a 10 or 20

Manager: Says here tht ur account had been closed n ur money all withdrawn last mth

Eli: Last mth? Wait... Isnt tht the time u were...? [meaning Anna was being institutionalized]

Anna; 8nods8

Paul: [whispered] Crap, tht means ur account was no longer a secret. Somehow ur family must've found out n cleaned house

Eli: Those sons of bitches...

Anna; 8snarled n hissed8

Paul: There has to be a mistake. My friend's family member has impersonated her to close her account. Is there anyway to get it bk?

Manager: I'm sorry. Everything seems to be legit here, n we can't be held responsible of watever transaction tht might hv been done by the family, since it is immediate family n therefore technically legal.

Eli: Ugh. Some bank u are. U can kiss ur business goodbye coz I am not going to open an account here. Lets go, Anna [takes her hand n left the bank]

Anna; 8stormed off, flipping the bird at the manager n cashier8

Paul: Well, tht was a waste of our time

Eli: Ugh, I bet they asked someone to impersonate Anna, maybe evn one of Anna's sisters, to take out all her money. I bet its ur youngest sister Marge. She's always vry loyal to the cult n always snooping ard ur stuff to snitch on u

Paul: Ah, the one tht is lost to the cause, huh?

Anna; 8sighs8 Try as I may she was always a bubblehead

Paul: Well, we can't sue the bank for their negligence, n Hector knws u dont wanna go bk to ur family to start trouble n end up being dragged bk into the asylum

Eli: [sighed] I hate to admit it, bt ur right, Paul. The money is as good as gone

Anna; Now what?

Paul: Well, if u dont mind, I can loan u some money. N I can recommend u to open an account into our family bank, either the one my family goes to or the bank Mordred goes to, which is tied to the wealthy Pendragon family, which has prolly better security

Anna; Either sounds good

Eli: I'd pick the bank tht Prof goes. Goliath knws we need the security if we wanna keep away frm our family

Paul: Alright. Well, clothes shopping will be my treat. Eli, u keep ur money, so u guys can split it to open ur own account each

Eli: Works for me

Anna; Are you sure Paul?

Paul: I'm vry sure. U girls r my first n best friends wen I started my new life here in Goliath. I want to do this

Eli: Aww, ur making us blush

Anna; 8flushed8

Paul: Shall we?

Eli: Well, we shall once Bertha gets bk with ur girls

Bertha; 8came back several minutes late8

Paul: Hey, Bertha. Welcome bk. Wat took u? Evrything alright?

Bertha; Everything fine, we just stopped fr tea n juice

Eli: Tht's good

Paul: Shall we go to the thrift store nxt?

Anna; Sure

Eli: Lets go then [went bk to the car n started the car]

Paul: [buckled the twins n got in the car]

8Anna n Bertha followed8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews