TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 1-8

*meanwhile Miracle was doing the last of their song recording for the collaboration with Smokescreen*

Alexis; 8kept a sharp eye on Nick-O-Teen8

Miracle: 8finished his number8 Tht's a wrap, fellas!

Alexis; 8flexed n unflaexed his claws8

Nick: 8came up to Miracle8 Nice job there, Nightingale. Altho it's kinda sad to hv our collab end like this

Miracle: I'd rather if u steer clear frm me, thank u 8nudged him away8

Nick: Why the cold shoulder, babe? I thought we made beautiful music together

Alexis; 8snarled8

Miracle: 8glared at him8 U knw wat u did, don't pretend u don't know anything

Nick: Truly I don't knw wat ur talking about, babe 8put his hand on his chest in an exaggerated pose8 Wat r u accusing me of this time?

Alexis; 8wrapped his arm round his mate8

Miracle: My uncle. Almost assassinated. His dog killed. Ring a bell?

Alexis; 8gritted his teeth8

Nick: 8gasps exaggeratedly8 Oh my, did he now? I'm so sorry. Is he OK?

Miracle: Don't give me tht! I knw u did it! It happened just a week ago! U tried to kill my uncle.

Nick: U must be mistaken. I was on dat retreat to the Appendix tht week, remember? I evn got pics to prove it. Look

8everyone frm Smokescreen, including their manager, produced their phones n camera to show Nick at almost every shot8

Alexis; 8didn't look convinced, narrowing his eyes8

Miracle: Well however ur doing it, I knw ur behind all this! N I'm gonna prove it!

Nick: Now, now, lets not stress urself out there, babe. After all 8comes near Miracle again n stroke his middle8 U don't wanna strain ur little one there, altho evn being pregnant ur still pretty sexy there

Miracle: 8startled8 W-what are u talking about?

Nick: U didn't knw? I could smell it frm a mile away. It's been hanging ard all day. I'm surprised ur pet doesnt smell it either, since he's such a dawg~ Get it? Dog? Dawg? *laughed at his own joke*

Alexis; 8his fangs extended n his mouth foamed8

Miracle: Get away frm me, Nick. Our collaboration is ovr. N once the press release n the album starts selling, we'll be thru, u hear me?

Nick: Don't forget the concerts too. We're not nearly as done as u think yet. Cya soon, babe *blew him a kiss before he left with the gang*

Alexis; 8was shaking with rage8

Miracle: *bit his lip, then wondered* Wat did he say abt me being... *blushed in realization*

Alexis; 8lead him aside8

Miracle: Am I reli...? 8lifted his shirt in front of a mirror to see8

Alexis; 8sniffed8

8it wasn't very visible yet bt the scent was there; he was carrying8

Alexis; 8nods8

Miracle: 8blushed n cried happy tears8

Alexis; 8purred n licked him8

Miracle: We're gonna hv a baby again. Oh, our kids r gonna be so happy they're hving another sib again

Alexis; 8nipped his ear8

Miracle: *giggled* Someone's being excited abt being a daddy again

Alexis; Though you'll need a caesarean

Miracle: Wat? No, why would I need one?

Alexis; Have Hippolyta n Samson nearly ripped you in two with each birth

Miracle: N I will go thru tht again for our nxt child, n the nxt. Reli, Alex, I'm fine. Yes, I admit, it hurts like hell, bt they r all worth the pain. I will nvr go under the knife if I can give birth naturally. I want to do this, Alex.

Alexis; You sure/

Miracle: I would be agreeing with u abt the C-section right away if I wasnt sure *leans against him n kissed him* I'll be alright. Don't worry

Alexis; 8purred n stroked his mate's stomach8

Miracle: *nuzzled him*

Alexis; 8lead him away8

*once they reached home, Hippolyta was the first to greet them*

Hippolyta: Welcome home, Mommy~! *kissed him*

Miracle: Glad to be home, sweetie. Give ur daddy a kiss too, Polly

Hippolyta: *leaned up with her arms upstretched at Alexis, her lips puckered cutely*

Alexis; 8chuckled, leaning in n licked her gently8

Miracle: N how's my little young man today? *smiles at Samson*

Samson; 8had a determent look n was doing a few boxing moves8

Miracle: *picks him up* Ooh, looks like my little young man is ready to tackle a big fight. U ready to tackle being a big brother?

Samson; 8tilted his head then sniffed his mother n smiled8

Hippolyta: *gasped* U mean Mommy is...?

Alexis; 8nods8

Hippolyta: Wee~ I'm gonna be a big sis again! N u get to be a big bro now, Sammy!

Samson; 8hugged his mother's middle gently8

Miracle: *stroke his head n smiled*

Alexis; 8scooped up Hippolyta8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews