TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 1-3

Ozzy: *was finishing some paperwork wen he got a text frm Dieter abt Mortiary* Oh Frank...

8the kids looked up8

Ozzy: Ur Uncle Mortiary is in trouble

Rory; What's wrong mother/

Ozzy: *told them briefly wat happened*

Sakura; 8looked sicked8

Ozzy: I'm gonna go to the scene to see if I can find any clues to this mystery. U kids can handle being home alone?

8they nod8

Ozzy: *got dressed in his signature clothes n left the house*

8the kids was watch worried8

Ozzy: *reached the scene of the crime a few minutes later n walked ard looking for clues*

8no disturbstance luckily8

Ozzy: *doesnt see any foul play so far, n no murder weapon or whatevr, bt he couldnt shake off the feeling tht he kept smelling some sort of smokiness ard* Odd...

Thrax; 8came up to him, running8

Ozzy: *sees him n met him halfway* How's Morty doing?

Thrax; Criticle if we don't find another HIV dog

Ozzy: Wen was the last time a HIV came into this city?

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Ozzy: Is it just me or... *sniffs* There's something smokey ard here?

Thrax; 8sniffed n cringes8

Ozzy: Could it be wats left behind frm the person who did this? Why did he evn do this anyways? Does Morty hv any enemies?

Thrax; Ozzy I recognise that smell cigerett smoke

Ozzy: Wha...? U don't mean...?



Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzy: I remember Miracle told us abt Nick being bad news to Ricky...Bt why would Nick-O-Teen target Morty? His target has been Ricky all along, isnt it?

Thrax; Not unless he's going after the whole clan

Ozzy: Bt we hv nothing against him. His fight is with Ricky. Not tht I wanna point fingers or anything bt...

Thrax; Ya mess with one of us ya mess with all of us

Ozzy: Bt we dont hv any proof, we can't do anything... The most important thing right now is getting Morty a dog before... *shudders at the thought of him dying*

Thrax; But how/ Gargoyles ain't the same as humans

Ozzy: We just need to knw if there had been any record of HIVs coming in before us during the past. I'll hv to go to the Town Hall of Records at the Cerebrum for this

Thrax; You'll be wastin' ya time baby

Ozzy: *frowns* I'll hv to try

Thrax; 8shrugs8

Ozzy: I'll head off now. Lemme knw if u got anything

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzy: *kissed Thrax on the cheek before getting into the car n made his way to the Cerebrum to get to the Hall of Records*

Thrax; 8went to do his own research8

*a few hrs later, Oz was at a dead end. The last HIV tht came into the city was during the 70's n he had already died in prison at the army barracks during the time where City of Goliath was still at a prejudice state*

Ozzy: Ugh, Thrax is so gonna rub it in with his "I told u so"

Thrax; 8was waiting at home, stretching his stiff joints8

*the doorbell rang*

Thrax; 8looked through the peephole8

Klepta: *waves at the peephole, with Loki behind him carrying Edi*

Thrax; 8let them in8

Klepta: Hey, Thrax. I'm here to drop off some tickets for our upcoming show, collab with Smokescreen... *noticed Thrax's face go dark wen he said tht band name* Umm... Did I say something wrong?

Thrax; Smokecreen will never preform again after I'm finished with em 8his eyes went red n his fangs extented8

Klepta: Woah, woah, woah, slow dwn. Wat happened?

Loki: *held Edi close, a little scared at Thrax's behaviour*

Thrax; 8looked at Loki8 Take Edi to the otherside of the house

Loki: *nodded as he left, bt he did keep out of sight so tht he could sort of listen in just in case he could help*

Klepta: Now lets all just sit dwn n tell me calmly wat happened

Thrax; 8sat down n explained the whole situation, his voice dripping with venom8

Klepta: Oh Frank...Do u reli think it could be Nick?

Thrax; Who else smells of smoke

Klepta: Hmm, true. Bt smell of smoke doesnt mean the crime. Ur gonna hv a hard time trying to convince the PD abt this

THrax; 8snarled8

Klepta: Now the most important part is to find a dog for Morty before he kicks the bucket

Loki: *peeks in* Umm...Sorry bt... I think I can help...

Thrax; 8looked at him8

Loki: S-Sorry, I didnt mean to listen in bt...I can be of help...

Klepta: Wat do u hv in mind?

Loki: Well...I hv a distant cousin who works at the army barracks n...well, he used to bring me touring ard the barrack museum wen I was a kid, n he showed me the vry first HIV n his dog tht infiltrated the City of Goliath.

Klepta: OK? I'm waiting for the punchline here

Loki: The HIV dude was a replica statue of him, coz they execute him in prison. Literally obliterated him with army techno-babble gadget or whatnot, bt the dog is cryogenically frozen n kept there. He told me tht at tht time, the barracks was thinking of bringing it bk alive again in the future for army purposes, bt aftr peace time, its just sitting there collecting dust. I thought maybe...well, u knw, I could convince my cousin to unfreeze it, then maybe ur brother in law could be saved...?

Thrax; Since the virus was male the dog's female right/

Loki: *nodded* Yeah. His name was Whiplash Bloodmoon, the first HIV to enter City of Goliath n one of the most feared viruses of the century. His bitch is equally terrifying at the time. She'll prolly prove to be a formidable match for ur bro in law

Thrax; 8didn't like the sound of that but what other choice was there8

Loki: I'll go make the call. Can I borrow ur phone?

Thrax; 8nods8

Loki: *went to make the call*

Thrax; 8still looked unsure8

Klepta: Its the best we can do, Thrax, with the time tht Morty has. We're gonna hv to trust him

Thrax; 8sighed8

Loki: *came bk* Alright. I made the call. U'll hv to come with me to the barracks to get the dog

Thrax; 8nods8

Loki: He'll send a ride ovr. We better go wait dwnstairs. *passed Edi to Klepta* Sorry, boss. Brb real soon

Klepta: Don't worry abt it. U go help him out. This is more serious *takes Edi*

Thrax; 8follwed Loki8

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews