TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 1-6

*moments later, aftr Harold n the rest of the barracks team left, Takashi came bk*

Takashi: Sa, I found him. They put him in the morgue, waiting for the vet to take it away. Do u want to go see Excalibur-chan?

Morty: *nodded n tried to get up*

Julius; 8helped him8

Dieter: *brought in a wheelchair for him*

Morty: Thanks

Julius; 8helped him in8

Morty: *got onto the wheelchair*

Takashi: Here, I'll lead the way

8they followed him8

*the group made thier way to the morgue where Excalibur was kept covered on the morgue table*

Morty: *wheeled himself towards the body n uncovered it*

Excalibur; 8lay there as though he was asleep8

Morty: *stroke his head sadly* Hey, buddy... U did good, buddy. U took one for the team, n coz of our bond, I survived... Thanks for the memories, buddy, n I'm glad we've been friends for this long... Ur sacrifice will not be in vain. Rest well, buddy

Julius; 8caressed the dog's head gently, fighting the tears8

Morty: *kissed Excalibur's forehead* Goodbye, buddy... *held Julius' hand n stroke it, his tears brimming as well*

8the group hung their heads in moaning8

Morty: *leaned against Julius, letting his tears fall*

Julius; 8held him close8

*aftr mourning a bit more, the gang left n returned bk to Morty's ward*

8Julius n Alexis helped him back into bed8

Takashi: Sa, u rest ne? We'll hv to go now


Dieter: Ja, better let jou rest. We'll take our leave now

Morty: Thanks for coming, guys

Julius; 8nodded to his family8

*evryone nodded n left*

Morty: *turned to Julius n stroke his cheek* I'm so sorry, Jules. Did I scare u, my lovebug?

Julius; 8held him tight8

Morty: *hugged him bk* There, there. I'm here now. I would nvr leave u. Not evn Death can tear me away frm u, my little lovebug

Julius; 8whispered8 I thought I lost you

Morty: I did think I was lost too, wen Excalibur n I were lying on the grd bleeding to death, bt... I guess it wasnt my time yet. I'm not abt to leave u n our little babies behind, not ever

Julius; 8trembled8

Morty: Shh shhh shh... *hugged him tight n stroke his bk* Its OK, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere... Shh shh... I love u, my little lovebug *kissed him deeply*

Julius; 8slowly kissed him back8

Morty: I love u, forevr n a day, lovebug, I love u *kissed him until Julius calmed dwn*

Julius; 8soon calmed8

Morty: Is Aida alright at home wiht our twins?

Julius; Paul n Mordred are looking after them

Morty: Tht's good *noticed the dog is still there at one corner* U sure u OK with our new dog here, Jules?

Julius; I'm not sure she'll adapted

Morty: I'm sure she'll be fine. She bonded with me n I don't feel the rejection, so it shouldn't take too long for her to adapt

Julius; 8looked unsure8

Morty: 8kissed him8 I love u, my little lovebug

Julius; 8nuzzles gently8

--:--

Ozzy: 8returned home, looking dejected tht his research didn't bear fruit8

8the kids looked up8

Ozzy: 8sighed n sat at da kitchen table, getting himself a drink8

Thrax; 8soon came home8

Ozzy: 8didn't notice his return as he was lost in his thoughts8

Thrax; 8kissed his neck8

Ozzy: 8started a little8 Oh, hey babe. Wen did u get bk?

Thrax; Just now

Ozzy: 8sighed8 Sorry. U were right. My search was a waste of time

Thrax; 8nuzzles him8

Ozzy: Any luck on ur side?

Thrax; 8told him87

Ozzy: *sighed in relief* So Morty is gonna be OK?

Thrax; Time will tell

Ozzy: *kissed him* I'm sorry I doubted u

Thrax; It was risky I can tell you

Ozzy: Yeah, I mean the vry first HIV, n used to strike terror in Goliath. I am worried for Morty

Thrax; 8nods8 And what of Julius n the kids

Ozzy: Still I don't wanna be too pessimistic about this. Maybe nothing will happen. Maybe it'll turn out alright

Thrax; We'll see

Ozzy: 8kissed him again8 I love u

Thrax; Love you to baby 8kissed him back8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews