TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 1-10

Drix: *had the day off n was spending time with the family at the park on a picnic, since it was closing day for Frank's Diner*

Leah; 8was laying by the blanket8

Drix: *munched on a sandwich*

Sally: *playing patty-cake with Harmon nearby*

Harmon; 8giggled8

Drix: Feels so peaceful, doesnt it, darling? *wrapped his arm ard Leah*

Leah; 8nuzzles him8

Drix: *kissed her on the cheek n held her close, watching their kids play*

Sally: C'mon! Let's play hide n seek! I'll be it~!

Harmon; 8tilted his head8

Sally: C'mon, u go hide while I count to 10. Ready?

Harmon; 8looked round8

Sally: *covered her eyes n started counting*

Drix: *chuckles n gestured him to come hide inside his compartment*

Harmon; 8toddled over8

Drix: *opened his compartment n let him hop inside*

Sally: ...10! Ready or not, here I come!

Leah; 8smiled8

Sally: *went ard looking*

Drix: *chuckles quietly as he watched*

Leah; 8leaned up8

Sally: *looked ard n couldnt find him* Mommy, Daddy, did u see where Harmon went to hide?

Drix: I dunno, sweetie. Maybe he went behind the bushes *chuckles, making sure tht he left a small crack on his compartment so Harmon didnt feel stuffy*

Harmon; 8was curled up8

Sally: *searched for a while more n whined* I can't find him~ Where is he~?

Drix: *chuckles* Alright, alright. He's right here *opened his compartment to see Harmon has already fallen asleep, as it was near his nap time*

Leah; 8gently took him8

Sally: There u are~ *pouts* U made him cheat~

Drix: *chuckles* Hey, its still hide n seek. Wasn't exactly cheating

Leah; 8chuckled8

Sally: *pouts n sat dwn* I'm hungry

Drix: Here, hv a sandwich n some juice *took it out of the basket for her*

Sally: *ate happily*

Leah; 8leaned against Drix8

*Drix's phone rang*

Drix: Ugh, who's calling me right now?

Leah; 8sat up8

Drix: *answered the call* Hello? Uh-huh, speaking. Wat? I don't do those things anymore. I'm... Hey, I'm on my off day. He what?? Ugh! Hey, don't I get a say in thi-- *cursed under his breath as he hung up*

Leah; Now what/

Drix: Tht was the Eduardo, the Chief made him call me bcoz they wanted me on my expertise as an ex-cop.

Leah; 8narrowed her eyes8

Drix: I can't decline. It's the Chief's orders. I think evn Oz is being called in. Sorry, bt I'll hv to cut our family day out short *kissed Leah n the kids' forehead*

Sally: Aww~ U gonna go work, Daddy?

Drix: I'm afraid so, sweetheart

Leah; Let's hope it's worth jour time

Drix: I hope so too. Cya at home, darling *gave her the car keys n took a cab to his destination*

Leah; 8sighs n looked at the kids8

Sally: *yawned, it was almost her naptime too*

Leah; 8packed up n brought the kids home8

Ozzy: *meanwhile also got the call* Alright. U sure u need me? Alright then *hung up the phone*

Thrax; 8looked up8

Ozzy: I gotta go, hun. Eduardo's chief is asking to recruit in more ppl on this adrenaline-trafficking case of his

Thrax; 8arched a brow8

Ozzy: Yeah, I knw, weird. Bt they specifically asked properly trained cops. U only worked in FPD for a while. They think ur not qualified

Thrax; It was mostly desk work anyway

Ozzy: *nodded* Yeah. I'll be home as soon as I can *got dressed in his signature outfit, kissed Thrax n left*

Thrax; 8went back to looking over the files8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews