TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 1-11

Ozzy: *drove all the way to the PD n met up with Drix* Hey, Drix. U here too?

Drix: Yeah, I got pulled into it. Guess it's like old times, huh?

Ozzy: Yeah. Old times. Hey, I see Maximus. Yo! Max! *waved at him*

Maximus; 8nodded to them8

Ozzy: *approached him* So, wats the deal abt this adrenaline trafficking heist thing? Why did they need us?

Maximus; I wasn't given the details

Drix: Hm, odd. Well, we'll see wat Eduardo has to say abt this

Maximus; 8nods8

Eduardo: *shows up* Alright, evryone here? Good, we need all the manpower we can get at this point

Ozzy: Heh, this should be interesting

Maximus; 8smirked8

Eduardo: For those who just came in n don't knw abt the situation, here's the long n short of it *started the slideshow* This is Illumina Hypothermia, the lady boss of the Gangrene Clan. She's a germ who has been running the joint ard the adrenal glands for a few yrs since Goliath had the war with Xanatos tht cost the life of his brethren Hudson. We suspect tht the recent increase in crime activity going on in the glands on other areas n making Goliath rather agitated n high spirited recently is due to her adrenaline trafficking, bt we havent managed to be able to nail the pin on the donkey, so to speak, until recently wen we got a tip off frm our CI. The deal goes dwn tonight, n we catch them in the act n put her n her clan behind bars once n for all

Maximus; 8whispered to ozzy9 Hope they kept Goliath stable while he was round his young

Ozzy: Yeah. I hv been seeing thru the Eye Channel lately tht Goliath's been a bit of ass lately, bt thankfully the family is attributing it to stress of being a new parent

Drix: I heard Goliath almost took a swing at Broadway ovr some lame joke

Maximus; 8narrowed his eyes8 The soon we take them down the better

Eduardo: Now, the deal will take plc at the south side of the Spleen District, and will take plc tonight at exactly 10pm sharp. We hv our CI to keep tabs on them, bt for now, we will stake out at the plc n also hv some undercovers stationed there to shadow the dealers. Lets hope we can lock this lady boss up for good this time. Here's the roster list to see wat u will be doing during this stake out *passed the paper along*

Maximus; 8looked at it8

Ozzy: *looked as well* Looks like I'm going undercover as a janitor. Hm, time to make my morphing skills to use

Drix: And mine is staking out with Max. Figures, since I stick out like a sore thumb

Maximus; The downside of being a pill, no offence Drix

Drix: None taken. I understand

Ozzy: Sucks tht u had to be dragged out on ur day off tho. I knw its reli rare for u to relax with the family with ur line of work, Drips

Drix: Heh, yeah, I knw. Leah was not too happy abt it, n neither was Sally

Maximus; Neither r mine, the works been keeping me into late hours

Ozzy: Being a cop does tht to u, I'm afraid. At least Hecro is not alone. He's got Hecra to keep him company since he works at home n Hecra's a housewife

Maximus; 8nods n sighs8

Ozzy: I'm glad Thrax is fine with it. He knew the risks of me being a cop

Maximus; Won't stop him from worrying

Ozzy: Heh, I bet. Lets go get ourselves some dinner before the stakeout. I'm a bit hungry

Maximus; 8nods n follows them8

*the three of them went to the nearest diner*

Ozzy: *took a seat n looked at the menu*

Drix: *does so too*

Maximus; 8lean back against the booth8

Waitress: Can I get u anything, luv?

Ozzy: Yeah. Gimme the Set A dinner, extra cheese on the side pls

Drix: I'll hv the Set B, add extra on the salad

Maximus; Anything light will be fine with me

Waitress: *wrote it all dwn* Alright, got it. U guys want some more coffee?

Ozzy: Keep it comin', sweetheart. We're gonna need it

Maximus; Please

Waitress: *refilled their coffee n went to make their order*

Ozzy: I'm gonna give Thrax a call, tell him tht I might be home late for the stake out

Drix: U sure tht's wise? I mean, this is a hush-hush project aftr all. U dunno if the walls hv ears

Maximus; He's right besides knowing Thrax he may already know

Ozzy: Ur right. I suppose he'll just hv to find out the whole story wen I get bk

Maximus; Surprised these punks r still in business, the brothers would've had them all by now

Ozzy: Brothers?

Drix: Wat brothers?

Maximus; 8rolled his eyes8 Who else would I be talking about

Ozzy: Well, u can't get 'em all. Eduardo hv been giving me cases, bt none of this sort

Drix: N Ed did say tht they hv been in business since the Xanatos war. They prolly slipped under the radar during the confusion since evryone is preoccupid with the Xanatos war at the time

Maximus; Possibly

Ozzy: Lets just hope we get lucky n get this lady off the streets for good

Maximus; 8nods8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews