TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 7-2


Ozzie: *was at home with the other kids, including Spyrman n Miracle, to get ready for Olivia's return* Easy on those dishes, guys. Its a little hot

Miracle: Will do, Daddy. Stop crowding me, girls, ur gonna make me spill

Twins: *giggled as they made way for Miracle to bring the food to the table*

Spryman: *puts his twins n Samson into the playpen*

Hope; 8was setting the table8

Kiaran&Ozzex: *fighting ovr who should take out the cutlery, banging against Alexis n Pendragon while doing so*

Alexis; Hey easy you two

Kiaran: I wanna bring the forks!

Ozzex: No, I wanna! Kia will poke his eyes out!

Kiaran: No, I won't!

Vincent; Enough you two

Kiaran&Ozzex: *pouted at each other*

Salvador: *in all the confusion, got the cutlery himself n set the table*

8everyone soon had the place ready8

Jared: *looks out da window n signals everyone tht Thrax is home with the kids*

Ozzie: They're here, guys! Get ready!

Thrax; 8lead the kids inside8

*all the kids squealed as they rushed forward to hug their eldest sister, shouting their welcomes*

Miracle: *chuckled at the sight* Now we r officially one whole happy family

Thrax; Got that right

Ozzie: Food's ready, n I'm sure our little princess here is hungry. Let's eat

Olivia: I wanna see Ozma first. Where's Ozma?

Vincent; 8came in with Alexis, carrying the youngest members8

Olivia: *squealed at upon seeing Ozma, reaching up to carry her, then sees Samson, Ophelia n Odette in the playpen n cooed* R those my little nephew n nieces?

Vincent; 8smiled8

Ozma: *looked up at Olivia curiously*

Olivia: Hi, sweetie. I knw u can't hear me, Sakura warned me abt it, bt I'm ur big sister Olivia~

Thrax; 8motioned to ozzy8

Ozzie: *noticed n went to him* Wat is it?

Thrax; There's a situation we encountered

Ozzie: *could tell it was something secret n led him to their PI office room* Wat is it? Is it something to do with Olivia?

Thrax; 8nods n told him the situation8

Ozzie: *cupped his mouth in shock* Oh dear...Poor thing... U think we should do something abt it?

Thrax; I'm not sure baby

Ozzie: Would u want...me to hv her reborn?

Thrax; Not sure if she'll allow us, she gave me a venomous glare

Ozzie: She can see u?

Thrax; Maybe not see but sense me

Ozzie: *sighes, maybe it's tht demonic part of her, the one tht gave Olivia the killing gift, the one tht reli has a grudge on us for abandoning her...

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I feel reli bad now. She maybe just a DNA strand right now, bt she's still our little girl...

Thrax; 8sighs8

Ozzie: I'd give anything to bring her bk n raise her right. She's half of our first child after all

Thrax; But what of her resentment

Ozzie: We'll just hv to work on tht. We got thru Olivia last time, remember?

Thrax; By the skin of our teeth

Ozzie: Would u rather just let her die?

Thrax; You know I'm not that virus anymore

Ozzie: Then it's settled then? I'll go ahead n reborn our little girl if that's ok with u

Thrax; You sure it'll work/ with your womb problem

Ozzie: We'll prolly hv to iron tht out wif Drix, bt I'm sure I can...

Miracle: Guys, Food's getting cold. Everything alright in there?

Thrax; We're fine son

Ozzie: We're good, just something private to discuss. We're coming

Miracle: Alright, Olivia is just wondering where u were

Thrax; Give us a few minutes

Miracle: *nodded n left*

Ozzie: I'll go see Drix tomorrow, chk it out for myself

Thrax; Be careful while you're there baby

Ozzie: I will. I'm a cop, n a mother, remember? *giving him the famous grin n spunk he did bk in Frank*

Thrax; 8chuckled n lead him out8

*everyone was at the dinner table enjoying n beckoned the duo to join them*

Dieter: Hurry, jour missing out

Thrax; 8sat at the head of the table8

Ozzie: *sat at the seat next to him n tucked in*

Ozzex: Mommy, we wanna show Olivia our family photos after this. She never got da chance to see it. Can we, can we?

Ozzie: I'm fine if ur father's fine with it

Thrax; 8nods8

Kids: Yayy!

8the adults laughed heartily8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews