TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 7-1


*a few more weeks passed by n Olivia was finally good n cured, clean of all affliction n indoctrination. She was given the green light to go home, n she was packing up right now*

Thrax; 8waited by the door8

Olivia; *was reli excited to go home as she muttered to herself* Finally, home

Thrax; 8scooped her up in one arm8

Olivia: *squealed happily* Daddy~ *hugs him*

Thrax; 8nuzzles her n purrs8

Olivia: Just u to come pick me?

Thrax; Rory n Sakura r waiting outside

Olivia: *grins* Mommy's at home babysitting Ozma, I bet? *packed the last of her things*

Thrax; 8picked up her bag8

Olivia: Wait for me dwnstairs, I'm gonna go take a leak for a while

Thrax; Don't be too long

Olivia: *nodded n went to the bathroom to do her business, then wen she went on her way dwn, she somehow walked past the surgery theatre where she had her surgery n saw something interesting n against her better judgement, went inside to chk it out*

Thrax; 8tapped his claws, waiting8

Olivia: *went into the restricted area of the surgery theatre n came face to face with a fluorescent cylinder with some sort of entity floating within it, was transfixed by it n wanted to reach to touch it*

Drix: Olivia, wat r u doing here? Dont touch tht!

Thrax; 8twitched his ears8

Olivia: *flinched bk* Umm, sorry...wat...Wat is tht?

Drix: Tht's ur chimera, or to be exact, ur twin sister

Thrax; 8came up to them8

Olivia: Oh... *notices something* W...Why is it looking like a baby?

Drix: I was hoping u guys wouldnt see tht until I was ready to show it to u. Somehow the DNA extracted frm u has somehow started fusing on its own n started taking a life of its own, slowly forming into a fetus

Thrax; 8shudders8

Olivia: Is it...reli my sister...? *tempted to touch the glass*

Drix: Seriously, dont touch it *pulls her away* U dont knw wat u would do to it

Thrax; 8scooped her up8

Drix: It kinda started doing tht a week aftr the extraction. We didnt think of it much at first, bt wen it started morphing to resemble a fetus, I wasnt sure wat to make of it. Its like...its like its trying to...live

Thrax; 8looked at it8

*the fetus floated a while in the cylinder, then somehow seemed to face Thrax, n tho it hasnt got any eyes yet, it seemed to be glaring venemously at Thrax*

Olivia: *shuddered at the sight of it*

Thrax; 8stepped back8

Drix: *shuddered too* I hv a feeling tht if its gonna wanna live, its gonna need to be carried in the womb. A small transplant might do it, bt...I'm not sure if Oz is up to it

Olivia: If she doesnt get to be, umm, reborn...she'll die?

Drix: Most likely, yes

Olivia: *looks at Thrax hopefully*

Thrax; 8looked at her8

Olivia: *was hoping tht he would agree to let Oz reborn her sister bt she knew it was stupid, so she looked away sadly*

Drix: Well, I suppose ur happy to finally go home, eh? *tries to change the subject as he led them out*

Thrax; Will you be ok going to the Academy sweetie/

Olivia: I think I'll be fine. I just hope I can fit in. Other than singing, I dont think I am anymore talented like my sibs

Drix: Dont be silly. Paul's there, n evn tho he doesnt hv those 'special talents' like ur sibs, he's doing just fine. I'm sure u'll pull thru

Thrax; 8nods n smiles8

Olivia: OK *nods, bt couldnt help taking one last look at the restricted area before following evryone else out where Sakura n Rory were waiting*

Sakura; 8was pacing8

Rory: *looks up to see them coming n tugged Sakura's sleeve to catch his attention*

Sakura; 8turned to them n smiled8

Olivia: *smiled n waved at them excitedly*

8they both ran up8

Olivia; *got dwn Thrax n hugged them, vry happy to finally be with them as a proper family*

Drix: I'll leave it to u then and *whispers to Thrax's ear* I think its better if u give Oz the headsup before he hears it frm Olivia

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: *nodded n took his leave*

Olivia: We going now, Daddy?

Thrax; Yep, everyone in

8the kids got into the car8

1 comments:

por favor ponles mas imagenes

 

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews